• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Thea.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

The most thrilling thing happened recently.

I cut out two of my en femme photos (both of which appear on this site) and rather crudely inserted them into two random photos I pulled off the internet depicting female office workers wearing face masks (as during the pandemic).

Admittedly, after scanning the photos, they were slightly grainy, but there I was, ensconced in the office amongst fellow female office workers.

I sent the pictures to my girlfriend (technically now ex, although we continue being “friends”).

She examined them for hours and eventually decided that the “lady” (me) in one photo looked like my late wife! (She and my late wife were good friends).

The “lady” (me, again) in the green dress in the second photo, she said, looked like her!

I was both amused and thrilled to know that my ex (an observant and perceptive person) did not for a moment realize that one of the ladies in both group photos was a man in a dress, stockings and heels (with fake boobs and wig).

I must admit that there is for me a special frisson, knowing that when presenting as female, I resemble both my dear late wife and my late wife’s best friend, with whom I was in a romantic relationship for nearly five years.

Thea
      Lady

Thanks for sharing Katherine!   What a wonderful moment and I can totally understand your thrill and excitement!  Well done: and here’s to the next step of the journey!

Hugs Gabby xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?