Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Greetings to my CDH sisters!

I’m approaching my mid 60s and am  life long crossdresser! When I dress en-femme, I  get fantasies about having a relationship with a man who appreciates CDs and this goes back for many years. I have never acted on it as I was married and loved my wife and didn’t want to cheat on her. She passed away from cancer a few years back and now I find myself single and am free to have this long-time fantasy of being with a man and I think I found the right guy to do this with!

I met him on a online web forum and we’ve been flirting with each other for at least 6 months now. I’m especially into wearing retro slips and lingerie and I’ve given him virtual lingerie shows and it’s a turn on for both of us. He’s around my age and appreciates my retro style as he grew up during the same era, the glory days of slips and lingerie! He really wants to meet up with me and I’m strongly considering it. He’s never gotten creepy with me and although we get “naughty” with each other in our posts, it’s never crossed the line into nasty or domineering. I’m not into either.

I’m pretty sure we’re going to do this as he’s given me no reason to reject his advances and he’s turned me on in our interactions with each other and he’s shared the same sentiments with me.

I don’t know when this is going to happen, but I know if I go through this with anyone, it will be with him and he told me he wants to be my first. I just wanted to post this as I have participated on other threads here on CDH about dating men. It looks like it’s going to happen for me and I’ll post when it does!

I hope it works out for you, just the way you want it to. It’s a magical thing when a fantasy comes true.

Anonymous

It sounds great Sherri but be careful, what you see on the internet and what you get can be two different things. Arrange your first meeting somewhere public, maybe meet for a drink or lunch and get to know each other first hand before going to his place or your place. I’m not trying to be a downer but this girls been around the block a few times ( my feet are getting sore )  and I’ve been hurt a few times, physically because of my own stupidity and naive ways and we don’t want that to happen to you. This is supposed to be an incredible experience, lets make sure it is.

Take care and keep us posted, Heather.

Sherri, congratulations on meeting this man.  Please take your time and watch for any indicators of a negative sort.  Will he be okay with meeting you in public first?  There is a lot to consider and I do not want to dampen anything you have built with this man.

I just want you to be careful, be safe, but have fun and enjoy being with him if you are comfortable with him.  There are a lot of wolves out there, but there are just as many gems to find also.  We do want you to take this next big step and see if it is the direction you want to go in, but most of all, we want you back the next morning so we can hear all the good things you found, too.

PaulaF

Have had such relationships in the past and some worked out very well. I know everyone says to be careful but you will never know unless you take that step. As they say you cant win the lottery if you didnt buy a ticket

Susan
      Lady

It sounds wonderful to me and I wish you the best of luck. 💋

To my CDH Sisters,

Thanks so much for your concerns, advice and best wishes! We don’t live in the same city, so I’m thinking a virtual meet up with him on Zoom. I’ve used Zoom quite a bit in work before I retired and now meeting up with family and friends since COVID hit. While it’s not as good as a face to face meetup, but it is more practical. If the Zoom meet up goes well, I’ll proceed and I do expect him to meet me in Colorado where I live, at a hotel. At least I can bail if things don’t work out without him knowing where my apartment is. If it does work out and he turns out to be really the nice and respectful guy that he’s presented himself to me online, there will be more meet ups for us. I’m looking for a longer term relationship that’s good for the both of us.

[postquote quote=386001]

Great analogy about the lottery! 🙂

I agree that while caution is necessary always, you have to take the chance.  Otherwise you’ll never know and one day you’ll likely regret it if you don’t meet this man.

Meetable men don’t come around so often, you have to strike and sometime be brave, be bold when they do.

It’s an exhilarating feeling once you get past the initial stage of caution/fear and actually meet a man who is into you (literally and figuratively) 😉

Maybe the romance works out, maybe not – either way, better to take the shot than not.

[postquote quote=386672]

Jenny,

That’s what I’m thinking as well. I’ve followed your posts about this subject and I’d like to try some of that rocket fuel! 🙂  I’m going to proceed cautiously, but he’s gotten my attention and wants it to happen and has never come off as a creep! As I previously wrote, if I do this with anybody, it’s going to be him as the chemistry is there, the online version. 🙂 It’s going to take some doing as he lives in another city and will have to travel to meet up with me. If the Zoom meet up goes well, we’ll set something up.

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!

Helena
      Lady

That’s wonderful sweetie! Looks like all the preliminaries are out of the way and you can now focus on the next big thing. It’s all the stuff in the beginning that needs to be sorted out-all the hard stuff-before the next and final step. I am so happy for you, because where it could lead after that can only be good, I hope. 6 months is more than enough time to let him know all about you and since he’s hung in there that long, it can only mean good things. I hope to hear all about it. So happy for you!!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?