Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Here’s my introduction, if you’re reading this, I would love to meet at least one of you someday in person, or over a video call or something and get to know You!  This has been a long past several years of having bottled up this feelings and finally coming out. Here it goes; <span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-weight: bold;”>Biographical Info:</span>
      <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr;”>I’m almost 20 and I’m finally slowly coming out as Trans to my friends and family. I need all the support I can get from anyone at all! I’m really quite scared about coming out to my family as I feel they may not approve of such a thing! I’ve been cross-dressing my whole life and have wanted to transition since I learned it was an option when I was 12 or 13 years old. It’s been long enough that I do something about it……. Well, about myself; I absolutely love to cook and bake very ‘different’ foods. I love to travel and do crazy things with my friends and family fairly often. I love anything that inhibits my adrenal glands as I’m quite the adrenaline junkie. I pride myself in making high-end edibles for my friends and I, as I’ve always loved to bake and prefer cannabis over alcohol.</p>
      P.S. I would love and appreciate any advice and/or tips I can possibly receive! I’ll do my best to reciprocate in any way I see fit!😊

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Victoria   welcome ,  you have come to the right site . Here you will get the help you want, meet and chat with many of these girls here as they will offer advice and most of all support to make your time here most comfortable. You have so much to look forward and  much to explore. I myself started my Journey just last year, for me I started my love a dressing very late in life but very much had these feelings back in my twenties. The urges were strong but the feelings were shelved because of everyday life. Back then there was no web,  no information whatsoever and society was extremely hostile. So Silence with the status quo.now much has improved, this site, much information and known there’s many like ourselves and everywhere. Opening up to people is difficult especially close friends and family . Every situation is different and must be cautiously approached. Take in our readings here and see stories of others and their experiences,  that will definitely help as this is so important. For me just my wife knows as I’m still  a closeted. Joining this site, telling my wife and trying to understand, this has been a very difficult and emotional year for me but having support here help me immensely and I know it will help you. Ask your questions and I sure answers will be there. If transition is in the future, the best, for me age but if I was back when this was showing in me that could have happened and life would be different. Still happy now and excited being  able to express myself now. Very happy meeting you and excited to welcome another Canadian to our fold. Sorry next province over Ontario but keep looking were everywhere and I’m sure friends are close. As one of your ambassadors here if you have any questions please be free to PM me, if I can I would love to help.

Stephanie  🌹

Great would love ❤️ to chat we’re a 😊 bunch here

Hi Victoria,

One of my step daughters has you name too so I’m just going to call you Vicky.  I hope you don’t mind.  If you feel you’d like to come out to your family, here is something you might try.  If your close to your Mother and can talk with her in private.  Invite her to your room for a chat.  I wouldn’t come out to her right away but do this over a period that you’d feel comfortable with.  Then during one you talks maybe have some mascara on or do your eyebrows.  Maybe you can fix your hair kind of feminine if it is long.  You shouldn’t go overboard.  If she asks you about this, tell her you saw some music star do this and you thought you’d do it too.  Any way try something new on her every time you get her to talk to you in private.  If she’s receptive to you she will probably come right out and ask you of you are gay.  Or she may just scold you.  If she comes right out and asks if you gay, tell her if you are or say no but you like feeling feminine.

I hope this give you some ideas.  just use a little caution.   Good luck to you Vicky.   Jenna

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?