Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kendra
      Duchess

Hi girls

I have a big night next week – I am going out to a pub fully dressed and made up, and I really want to smell feminine. What feminine smelling body washes and shampoos do you girls use? And what perfumes do you use and where do you apply it?

thanks in advance for your advice

I use Aveno body wash and Dove shampoo, that’s all the time, not just when I dress.  Not really into perfume as I don’t really like strong scents on people, but at times I will apply a little Prada Candy.

I would take the perfume samples in magazines and rub them on my neck before I went and bought a small bottle of perfume from kohls.  Just smelling yourself is so femme and one of those finishing touches.  I use it on my neck or behind ears.

I use degree sheet powder deodorant. It smells super sexy and works great.

Smartina
      Duchess

I’ve tried many perfumes but for me nothing beats Chanel No 5. It’s expensive but I am using an airline sampler that also goes in my handbag.

Hi Kendra!  Personaly, I use L’Oreal Paris shampoos and conditioners…….a neutral smelling deoderent/anti perspiration block, Elizabeth Taylors  White Diamonds perfume.  I spray 1 shot on wrist and rub both together, a dab behind each ear and of course, a shot into my cleavage.

Dame Veronica

I love smelling like a total girl and I have always loved wearing secrets powder fresh deodorant and a oat meal body wash.  I always wear my favorite bra and panties daily once I shower

Dove – it’s the cleanest, purest, most feminine smell to my nose.

Plus, because it moisturises, it leaves your skin really soft as well as fragrant.

Any other fragrances you add compliment the underlying clean smell. Bath oils are great for the base too – but go easy!

I also use Dove underarm, and Johnson’s baby talc as part of the base.

Last time I went to my chiropractor, she complimented me on my soft and sweet smelling skin!

Love Laura

Hi Kendra I use suave cocoa butter and shea body wash I really like the smell.

Patty

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kendra, I have to echo Laura and say Dove is a good overall choice.  Clean, smooth, and a nice gentle scent.  Haven’t dabbled in perfume lately, but ,ohh, I remember an Alfred Sung perfume that to this day drives me absolutely insane.  A dab behind the ears and a touch on the base of the neck….. I’m yours.  Lol

Stevie

Anonymous

I use dove shea butter, and a sugar scrub on arms and legs after freshly shaven keeps skin really soft, also I use either summer eve or queen bee on the no no areas lol keeps you feeling fresh. For body spray I use bath and body works champagne toast the smell lasts all day

Well, I shower with a wonderful milk and honey body wash, Shampoo/Conditioner is a smooth ginger and honey mix. I shave my legs with coconut shave gel.

As for perfume I use Louis Vuitton, Contre Moi. I had my bottle engraved. I like the added touch known this is Samantha’s scent. This is my go to….but I do use a cheapy Bath and Body Works body spray for daily stuff like working out/running.

Detailed Features

<bdo dir=”ltr”></bdo>

• Infusion of vanilla from Madagascar
      • Absolute of vanilla from Madagascar
      • Tahitensis vanilla
      • Orange blossom
      • Rose centifolia from Grasse
      • Essence of magnolia
      • Ambrette seeds
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?