- May 31, 2018 at 9:39 pm #101481KendraParticipantRegistered On: September 10, 2015Topics: 19Replies: 60Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 372 times
I have a big night next week – I am going out to a pub fully dressed and made up, and I really want to smell feminine. What feminine smelling body washes and shampoos do you girls use? And what perfumes do you use and where do you apply it?
thanks in advance for your advice
- September 19, 2020 at 10:30 pm #385419Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 857Has thanked: 1810 timesBeen thanked: 1638 times
Well, I shower with a wonderful milk and honey body wash, Shampoo/Conditioner is a smooth ginger and honey mix. I shave my legs with coconut shave gel.
As for perfume I use Louis Vuitton, Contre Moi. I had my bottle engraved. I like the added touch known this is Samantha’s scent. This is my go to….but I do use a cheapy Bath and Body Works body spray for daily stuff like working out/running.
Detailed Features<bdo dir=”ltr”></bdo>
- Infusion of vanilla from Madagascar
- Absolute of vanilla from Madagascar
- Tahitensis vanilla
- Orange blossom
- Rose centifolia from Grasse
- Essence of magnolia
- Ambrette seeds
- September 19, 2020 at 7:03 pm #385384BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1444Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3344 times
- September 19, 2020 at 6:57 pm #385383BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1444Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3344 times
I use Dove moisturizing body wash (no scent, but OMG! it leaves your skin so soft!)
As far as perfume, I wear either Chanel “Allure”, or “Good Girl” by Carolina Herrera.
Both are unmistakably female. When I want a man’s attention, I’ll wear the Chanel “Allure”.
When I just want a nice feminine scent, but not the attention, I wear “Good Girl”.
(Be prepared to open your purse for the Chanel!) Good Girl is reasonably priced.
- September 19, 2020 at 6:09 pm #385378AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
I use dove shea butter, and a sugar scrub on arms and legs after freshly shaven keeps skin really soft, also I use either summer eve or queen bee on the no no areas lol keeps you feeling fresh. For body spray I use bath and body works champagne toast the smell lasts all day
- September 19, 2020 at 5:56 pm #385376Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 539Has thanked: 2330 timesBeen thanked: 2536 times
Hi Kendra, I have to echo Laura and say Dove is a good overall choice. Clean, smooth, and a nice gentle scent. Haven’t dabbled in perfume lately, but ,ohh, I remember an Alfred Sung perfume that to this day drives me absolutely insane. A dab behind the ears and a touch on the base of the neck….. I’m yours. Lol
- September 19, 2020 at 5:08 pm #385358patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1130Has thanked: 1749 timesBeen thanked: 3668 times
Hi Kendra I use suave cocoa butter and shea body wash I really like the smell.
- September 19, 2020 at 1:47 pm #385321Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 368Has thanked: 994 timesBeen thanked: 1642 times
Dove – it’s the cleanest, purest, most feminine smell to my nose.
Plus, because it moisturises, it leaves your skin really soft as well as fragrant.
Any other fragrances you add compliment the underlying clean smell. Bath oils are great for the base too – but go easy!
I also use Dove underarm, and Johnson’s baby talc as part of the base.
Last time I went to my chiropractor, she complimented me on my soft and sweet smelling skin!
- September 19, 2020 at 1:10 am #385108Roberta HallParticipantRegistered On: March 30, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
I love smelling like a total girl and I have always loved wearing secrets powder fresh deodorant and a oat meal body wash. I always wear my favorite bra and panties daily once I shower
- June 23, 2018 at 5:19 am #104616Dame Veronica GraunwolfMemberRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 55Replies: 2061Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
Hi Kendra! Personaly, I use L’Oreal Paris shampoos and conditioners…….a neutral smelling deoderent/anti perspiration block, Elizabeth Taylors White Diamonds perfume. I spray 1 shot on wrist and rub both together, a dab behind each ear and of course, a shot into my cleavage.
- June 23, 2018 at 4:27 am #104613Smartina FonteynParticipantRegistered On: December 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
I’ve tried many perfumes but for me nothing beats Chanel No 5. It’s expensive but I am using an airline sampler that also goes in my handbag.
- June 23, 2018 at 12:37 am #104597
- June 4, 2018 at 9:55 am #102009Nancy GammsParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 180Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
I would take the perfume samples in magazines and rub them on my neck before I went and bought a small bottle of perfume from kohls. Just smelling yourself is so femme and one of those finishing touches. I use it on my neck or behind ears.
- June 3, 2018 at 7:23 am #101815Marie BardinotParticipantRegistered On: December 26, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 42Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.