Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m checking out this site to see if there are other like minded friends I might be able to meet. I live just outside of Chicago and have been a CD’er since my early teens. I am now in my late 50’s and would love to have a friend or two to hang out with and just discuss what life has been for you and me. Your thoughts in a relax atmosphere. Any other ladies close to Chicag?

ChjDawn

Well Im in Arizona but Welcome to CDH Dawn!!

Im sure there’s someone close by around here.  A lot of good ladies here.

Robyn

Hi Dawn,

Shame we are 4000 miles apart. I’m late fifties too and we sound very similar. Happy to chat on here any time though. Good luck finding friends in Illinois.

Katie x

Welcome Dawn!

Hi Dawn, I live in rolling meadows, have no car. But would love to talk about our desire. I Am 72.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Alina.
      Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Dawn! Sadly I am not in the Chicago area or I would love to get together and chat. I am in Virginia so it would be quite a trek for a glass of wine. There are tons of like minded people on this site. Feel free to ask questions and make friends. Online friends are better than no friends. And, you will find that this is a lovely nonjudgmental place where you can feel comfortable sharing thoughts. Have fun!

Hi there Dawn, welcome to CDH.

Hope you can find some local friends, unfortunately I’m 1400 KM away (900 miles)

Hi Dawn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?