Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/i-love-this-gray-dress/

After that photo I went out for the first time en femme in broad daylight to DSW and the bank. I realized that without hose I can walk in those heals just fine but with hose they kept slipping off my heal and walking was just terrible. So I made my way into the DSW and tried to buy those heal things but they were out. Then I went to the bank and deposited a check. Then when I got home My SO was home. You know the SO that hates my CDing. She has only seen me full on once before. So I clicity clacked in the house and walked up to her and said hi. She look pretty fowl at me. I told her I dressed up to go to the bank. How do I look? Nothing. So latter in the evening I had the full on talk with her. She had very little to say but at least she did not say any horrible things. So that is an improvement.
      Hugs
      Diane

I think your outfit was beautiful!

Thank you Tabitha, I have found that I can look good in the photos but in going out my man arms, man hands and man size head give me away for sure. When I went to DSW it was so clear that I was a man dressed up as a woman. Well practice practice practice. I will get better.

Hugs

Diane

Debbie J
      Lady

You looked amazing, hun.

Debbie, Thank you so much. I love that outfit but I am thinking that wearing such tight dresses just amplified the size of my arms and hands. I’ll be working on that. Any advise?

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Diane

Every time I ready a story like this…I just glow….another victory for the girl’s…I’m so PROUD of you girl….and the outfit is sublime….huggs, grace xx

Thank you Grace. I owe it to the webinar that I heard this weekend here in CDH. https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/video-sessions/videos/august-2020-live-sessions-with-sophie-and-char/

Char was so honest and open about being out as a woman. It was inspiring to be sure and after I got dressed up yesterday I thought to myself. I should be going out and just putting myself out there. I should be proud of who I am and how I present. And I truly am. I have found that I can look good in the photos but in going out my man arms, man hands and man size head give me away for sure. When I went to DSW it was so clear that I was a man dressed up as a woman. Well practice practice practice. I will get better.

Hugs

Diane

Looking fabulous Diane, thanks for sharing your story.

❤️B

Thank you Bianca, I do find that just sharing my story helps me in fundamentally profound ways and that your responses help me so much in reinforcing my journey. You are fantastic!!

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

You really do look great! You should have no problem going out like that. It is just my opinion but, you were probably the only one conscious about your arms/hands/head. I get that way about my shoulders. Then i started looking at the features of the average GG out and about…not the super models… trust me, you blend in just fine.

I have the same problem with some heels… I haven’t found a fix for all of them, just some of them.

Keep rockin it girl… Hugs, Mary Ann

I went into DSW to find those heel pads that help lock your heal in the shoe but sadly they were out of them. I love these heels so I will continue to look for a solution. The other thing is that I was dressed way to nice to be shopping. Too striking an outfit and high heels just look out of place. I think when I get my walk worked out I am going to the nicest mall in Atlanta and do some shopping. Everyone dresses to the nines when shopping there..

Thank you Mary Ann, I so appreciate your observations.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Hi Diane,

You are much more passable than you think you are (I had to work through the same insecurity).  But the “overdressed” feeling is a genuine issue; same problem here.  Just being a dress and heels is enough to make you stand out when you want to blend in.  I can’t wear any of my nicer outfits for that reason.  Please do make the Atlanta mall trip, then tell us all about it.  Wish I could go with you.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Thank you everyone for your wonderful support! I cant express how empowering and lovely your comments of support mean to me.

Hugs to you all

Diane

• [postquote quote=389177]
        ❤️❤️❤️B

I owe it to the webinar that I heard this weekend here in CDH. https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/video-sessions/videos/august-2020-live-sessions-with-sophie-and-char/

Char was so honest and open about being out as a woman. It was inspiring to be sure and after I got dressed up yesterday I thought to myself. I should be going out and just putting myself out there. I should be proud of who I am and how I present. And I truly am. I have found that I can look good in the photos but in going out my man arms, man hands and man size head give me away for sure. When I went to DSW it was so clear that I was a man dressed up as a woman. Well practice practice practice. I will get better.

Hugs

Diane

Dani CD
      Lady

Looking good Diane.                                             Hopefully I can get to the stage your at one day, thanks for sharing and inspiring us other girls.                                                               Dani👩🏻‍🔧xoxo

Dani, It has taken me a year to get to this place. I know we are all on our own path and time table and in time your path will be like a river and seek its own direction and its own level. You will get there when your ready and we love and support you for it.

Warm Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Hello Diane

I am so glad to hear about your outing. Good for you. But I am saddened your wife isn’t to happy with you hun. Maybe over time she will relax about it.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Thank you Natasha,

I wish that too hun but for 27 years she has always been very inflexible so this is nothing new.

Hugs

Diane

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Well done for taking that step, and I think you look fantastic!  Penny Jay had her first day time outing the other week for a little walk, and I know how terrifying it was for her – and that was with my by her side – so you did amazing to just go out yourself and should be proud of yourself xx

Thank you so much Mandy. I so appreciate your encouragement. I am completely proud of my self. I know I looked like a man in a dress but I am ok with that. I have a lot of work to do. I look good in my photos but when I am walking around well I have those man arms, hands and big head. And the man walk. I will get better but going out and facing the bold bright world is a great accomplishment for me. I cant tell you and everyone else here at CDH what your connections have meant to me.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Hello Diane

Well. I am glad you enjoyed your time out hun.

Hugs

Natasha💋

I wish I could say I enjoyed it but I am definitely encouraged by it. I learned a lot by doing it and I am for certainly doing it again when I feel like it. The only thing that really improves us is practice and I am ready for that. I can walk in heels all day in my house but outside it is a completely different experience.

Thank you and Hugs back Natasha

Diane

SteffieC
      Duchess

Diane –

that is a wonderful photo. You look so happy and relaxed. If fo lots more photos if I was that photogenic!! Keep them coming.  Hopefully your SO will see how much it means to be you and will go from active hostility to st least passive acceptance.  Baby steps, doll!

Steffie, Thank you. I am happy and relaxed for certain. As for my SO I wish that too hun but for 27 years she has always been very inflexible so this is nothing new. So some things never change.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Hello Diane

Well I hope one day you can enjoy going out. I’ve been doing it so long. If I am male me, Neil I actually feel funny. I rather be Natasha. Today I had to take my girlfriends vehicle in for a oil change and checkup. I am in a medium blue 3″ above the knee dress, glossy hosiery,  medium blue 4″ heels. Today i tried something different. I found a pink polish I love. I wore that. Its LA Color #505 Pink Bubbles. It went well but the service advisor didn’t wear a mask. So I told him. Where is your mask. Oh gosh hes says. I thought I had it on. I said go get one one😡

Then off to the ups store. Dropped off mail.. Great time there. There is a UPS store, laundromat,  a hair salon,  a huge gas station with a car wash and oil change inspection shop. Lots of guys at the car wash and oil change watched Natasha go into the ups store. Then watched her go back to her vehicle. As Natasha left she gave them a wave goodbye.. Its actually nice to see them gawking at Natasha.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Can I be like you when I grow up?

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Gorgeous!!  You looked absolutely gorgeous.  I love, love, LOVE your hair!  The bob style cut is my favorite and the style frames out your face so wonderfully.  And the color is gorgeous.

Congrats on going out in daylight!  I remember my first time going out in broad daylight…and the pounding of my heart!  It takes real courage to do what you did!  I am sorry that you SO does not really approve of this side of you, but like you said, there was progress.  At least you have “come out” to your SO.  The courage to do jut that does not reside in me right now.  Maybe someday.

I am so happy for your Diane!

Hugs…Dana

Dana, Thank you so much for your wonderful thoughts and encouragement. It was not the best outing but it was an outing. I learned that walking around the house in heels is one thing and being outside is entirely another. I learned that you can work some heels with out heels just fine but when you put on hose they can slip right out. I learned that when you dress like I did it attracts attention unless your shopping at the upscale mall. I learned that the sisters of CDH are amazing for your support and encouragement and being a member here has  been so so good for me. Tomorrow I turn 62 and I feel amazing!!!! Thank you.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Diane.

Yes you may.  But I think you are grown up. I am just 43. But have been out and about since 2003.

Hugs

Natasha 💋

OMG you are such a puppy.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

I’m so happy for you, Diane.  Nothing quite like that first time out in public; no insults, and no angry mobs with pitchforks and torches.  Knowing that it’s safe makes you eager to go again and really enjoy the experience.  Plus, you’ve had The Talk, which will help you plan for future outings.  Hopefully, your wife’s tolerance will grow, as she gets used to the idea and sees you from time to time.  And you did look very nice.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Thank you Bettylou. Tomorrow is my 62nd birthday and I am so happy. I think I may be happier than any birthday I have ever had.

Hugs

Diane

Debbie J
      Lady

Out of my experience, hun. I wish I could offer something more useful. I’m lucky to have a complete outfit 🙂

If I could offer any advice to you it would be to go Goodwill Hunting. It is a sport for me. You never know what you will find and the staff is use to seeing men looking for dresses.

Hugs

Diane

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Way to go girl. It’s such a thrill to go out isn’t it Diane!!  I know when I went out to have my hair colored ( see happy birthday to me in the forums) I couldn’t wait a few days later, on my day off, I went window shopping at my local mall.  I am a letter carrier and my route is only 4 blocks from the mall, but at this point I don’t care if I am found out.  I only spent an hour there, stopping in about a dozen stores.  As I was leaving a fellow carrier pulled up to the mall ( I don’t think he saw me ).  But like I said at this point if am found out — so what!!

So like I said YOU GO GIRL!!!                          Sandy

Sandy, I am with you girl. I am out to most of my friends and it is so fine. My only hold back was my CD hateing SO. So I am ok with going out now especially. I told her about the local Sig Ep that meets once a month friday night and Saturday and that I am going to attend the meetings. So it being my Birthday tomorrow, I am thrilled to have made your friendship and the friendship of the sisters of CDH.

Hugs to you girlfriend

Diane

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Good for you Diane. You looked great in that dress. Congratulations on a great shopping outing and a decent talk with the wife.

Thank you Patty. It was a great day all and all!

Hugs

Diane

Leonara
      Ambassador

HI DIANE,
      May I wish you a happy birthday… I want to thank you for the inspiration for me to step out as Leonara… Like you, I have SO disapproval for my CD revelation… However, I will take the initiative to do what girls have to do. Thank you for sharing your experience.. Regards, Leonara

Leonara, You are so so sweet! Thank you. I have been taking my CDing seriously since I became a member last year this time. So it is coming up on my first anniversary with CDH. I have to say I have not felt this level of love at any other time in my life. From my CDH Sisters or from myself. You have all been an inspiration to me. thank you thank you thank you.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Happy Birthday, Diane!

And I was about to suggest you contact Tri-Ess for opportunities to Dress, but you are ‘way ahead of me.

Big Hugs,

Bettylou

I have a few friends who are members on CDH and one of them lives not to far from me. We have committed to getting together when this covid calms down. I am definitely going to Sig epp as soon as I get the opportunity. I am already a member but when covid hit all activity stopped . Thank you for your happy birthday wishes. It is a great birthday to be sure.

Hugs

Diane

Leonara
      Ambassador

Diane,
      Practice, practice… I prefer pantyhose with heels and never had trouble with heels as you described.
      May I ask what type heels. You were wearing??
      Leonara

Thank you Leonara, These are a beautful pair of 4 3/4 inch heels made by elegant collection. I wear a 9.5 to 10 and these are a 10 with the little elastic on the heel to keep your heels in them nicely. Well the hose just want to slip out in the worst kind of way and when I am hose less I have no problem with them. Yes practice practice is certainly the key.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Hello Diane

A puppy….LOL

OK… This adorable puppy wishes you a wonderful Happy Birthday Diane.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Natasha, there is no question that you are the cutest most adorable puppy ever!

Thank you so much!!! This is my most wonderful birthday ever!!!!

Happy birthday hugs

Diane

Hi Diane,

I just read your post and I am so happy for you girlfriend.

I bet you felt so wonderful I know I did.Funny how slippery shoes are with hose.lol

I hope next time your footwear doesn’t give you a problem.

I also am proud of you for standing up to your wife I have a similar issue in my life also.

I am just so excited for you and Happy Birthday🎉🎉🎂

Patty

Patty, Thank you so much! This is by far the best birthday ever for me! I feel loved by my sisters at CDH as well as by myself!!

I am so proud of myself for standing up to her too. It is wonderful for my self esteem!

Birthday Hugs

Diane

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Diane,

Such a wonderful story! You look amazing in that dress.

Robin

Thank you Robin so much. I am very very happy with that day. I feel amazing in that dress.

Hugs

Diane

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Diane, have a wonderful birthday.  May all your outings be happy!!

Sandy

Thank you hun!! You always make me feel welcome and at home. Your advice and encouragement has been so great for me.

Great Big Two Boob Hugs for you!

Diane

Anonymous

Diane

Thank you. I am blushing here😊

I hope you enjoy your special day.

Happy Birthday.🎁🎂🎈

Hugs and Kisses

Natasha💋

Thank you girlfriend. I am so loving my birthday!!!

Happy Hugs

Diane

Becka
      Lady

Lovely!

Beautiful story, beautiful dress, beautiful girl! Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration to me.

-Jen

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?