Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi there,

I recently started my journey with my wife by my side, and as someone who will never transition, I have wondered about photo identification. What happens if I’m out drinking and get carded, what do I show? After much digging, I finally found a site that I was able to create a photo ID. It’s not official and not legal in terms of showing identity (some restaurants may not accept it, and you definitely can’t show it to the cops instead of a license), but it’s nice to have when out. The site is called ID Creator, and is mainly for businesses, but I created a great template that if anyone wants help creating one I’d be happy to help and share with you what mine looks like. Just shoot me a message! Having an alternate ID does really make it feel better if/when you’re out and about. Just wanted to pass along the tip!

Eva

Anonymous

Thank you for that information and will let you now Eva

I’m also interested in this area,but I want to have the real ID changed.I’m more interested in doing this than I am about taking hormones or any other physical changing drugs.

A friend of mine(which has already transtioned) suggested that I go see a gender therapist but also said if I didn’t really want to change anything that there probably wasn’t to much hope on getting this done.

Anyone here been through this process?

Sindey

Thanks everyone for the replies.But I’m not looking to get a fake ID I was talking about getting my original state ID,credit cards and all other things changed to my fem name.This is more of a transtion thing as I look at it.

Sindey

Anonymous

The main question would be – what do you need ID for? Next would be – what details do you want on the ID? If it’s to prove age then ‘make your own’ IDs will carry no weight at all. Should it be for some other official purpose then honesty is the best policy. If you really, honestly believe that whoever asks you for ID does not realise that you are a CD, which I think is highly unlikely, then you are better off showing your usual (male) ID. Unless you look underage, they are probably just wanting to make sure that you are not in some sort of ‘disguise’ for criminal purposes.

I have long hair and wear ear jewellery in male mode anyway so my licence photo is pretty much ‘Jane without makeup’.

Make-it-yourself ID is more about wanting to make yourself feel good rather than really ‘identifying’ you. You don’t need to do that. Just smile at yourself in the mirror and be happy with who you see.

Anonymous

Eva,

Thanks; when I turned 21 over 3 decades ago; I never thought I’d need a fake ID again…! I’m just starting to practice with makeup.  If I can get that good at it that my appearance looks young enough that I fear being carded, it would be a miracle and I’ll have found a retirement job!

Thanks though, I can see where while not so much in terms of an official legal document (for the reasons cited on the other posts) having something that identifies you as Eva would add to the whole femme experience.

I also like the whole context you place this in…you are one lucky young lady to have such a supportive wife to share this experience with; treasure her and your relationship!

Kim

Anonymous

Kim, yes for me it is for fun only. I know it wouldn’t help me legally in any situation, but it’s fun to carry it when I got out. As someone who is not and won’t be transitioning, I come at this from the perspective of only using this for fun and not function. For those going through a transition, I can imagine that this isn’t helpful in any way. Thanks for all of your replies!

Eva

I had an experience that relates to this.  I went and bought some shoes and needed to put it on my credit card  the sales clerk asked for ID and of course i didnt have any on me. She was super nice and shr just asked to see if i had anothet credit card with the same information, which i did. It would be nice to have some kind of ID for certain situations, not necessarily because your underage. Not sure how much it would of helped me here but still interesting to think about.

Cheers,

Vanessa

Anonymous

Hi Eva I have met some one who wants me to get an ODP card, I had no Idea what this card was so I did some digging as well and there are a lot of sites out there that Promiss much but are not secure, if anybody puts  their info in they run the risk off that info being used against them, all ways be carefull girls. Love Sharlett

Anonymous

I have met some one who wants me to get an ODP card, I had no Idea what this card was so I did some digging as well and there are a lot of sites out there that Promiss much but are not secure, if anybody puts  their info in they run the risk off that info being used against them, all ways be carefull girls.I wrote this not to long ago but Maria tells me that there are legit sites out there that actually provide the security and protection that we all look for sometimes, does anyone know more. Love Sharlett

When I decided to go forward in life as Gina, I went to the DMV and spoke with one of the customer service reps.  She said as long as I had my previous license and birth certificate, I could just take a new photo when I renewed my license.  I did that and now my license shows me as I am now, with all of my true personal information.  It’s kind of funny when I show my ID and the person looking at it does a double take when they see my male name.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?