Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So ladies, the question today is, If  There were a quarterly Cross Dressers Ball, Would You Attend?

Would it not be great to have an event, a big party just for us girls where we can dress as we please, greet, meet, be entertained and dance the night away should we feel like it.

So how about it, would you?

I’d be there with bells on… my nipples! Sorry, couldn’t resist. 😉

Anonymous

I would be happy to help; attendance is an “iffy” thing, depending on my wife’s health at
      the time.

Bettylou

That sounds like a blast!!  Im in!!  💃💃

Robyn

Anonymous

Hi girls

Nothing would appeal more..

but where ???

My £22 Tesco’s ball gown would not save me much…..if I have to fly to Ontario….

maybe I will wait, and watch the video….

Smiles, grace x

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

How would I spell fun?

G. R. A. C. E. in ONTARIO!!  It would be such a hoot!! 🤗

Stevie

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Samantha, I’d love to be able to attend a CD Ball and if it was close to me, I definitely would.  But living in northern Canada, there really isn’t much close to me (except moose & mountains).  It is about a 5 hour drive to the nearest somewhat large city.  I imagine the Ball location should rotate around the CD globe and it would take many, many years before it came to my part of the world. When it does, I’ll be there, and heck, even help organize it.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

I would be incredibly interested but I can’t travel much at all because I have a special needs child at home. It would only be possible for me if it were really close to home.

Anonymous

Not to be too nsey, where is home and where would be close enough for you?

I live in the Kansas City area. Honestly, being smack dab in the middle of the country would be a great place to have it. Travel for the east coast and west coast girls would be fairly equal. I would have a perfect excuse to buy a formal dress too, lol.

Here’s an idea

Seeing that “How would everyone possibly converge at one place” thing…

CDH on Tour!  We can have the North American USA/Can then head to Europe!

Robyn 😁💃💋❤️

Anonymous

I love that idea and why not, right?

Sounds like a great time, when can we all converge?

Anonymous

I will be working on that, stay tuned, please.

I would love it if only in Melbourne Australia

I would love it. It’s such a good feeling to be in a place where we can cut loose and be true to ourselves. It would also be nice to mingle with those of a like mind.

Oh what a great question. Thank you so much for that. A ball would be so much fun. If there is anything I can do to help make it happen, please busy let me know.. thanks again. Love

I would love to attend if it were close by. With covid it would be hard to do anything at this point but hopefully when it clears there will be a chance for one.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Despite that we never go out to start with I did put down “yes” for this (pending location as everyone else state).
      As for helping out putting it together, I already considered arranging some kind of a meetup around a fire with some BBQ or so somewhere between Ottawa and Toronto so I guess I have to go with “yes” there also, at least to some level.

/kt

Samantha,

I would definitely attend and be willing to help. I’ve attended several local get togethers and been to two Keystone Conferences, and have absolutely loved all of them! Where else can you go and become fully immersed in being a woman, accepted and encouraged in a safe and supportive environment!

If it wasn’t for this horrible pandemic I’d be out and about a lot more, and willing to travel to other cities to attend functions.

Thanks for bringing it up; let’s see if we can do something FUN once Covid is under control.

Leah

Anonymous

I think if there were one, we should be allowed to have a date as well. Personally, Annaleigh would love to go with another girl, and I’m sure there are others the same way. There are also others who might wanna go with a guy. Still, it would be fun. Especially when everyone’s all dolled up in their fancy gowns, perfect makeup and nails, etc

Amy Myers
      Baroness

This would so much depend on where it would be taking place. I presume you would be planning this in the US, so living in Canada complicates travel, and increases the expense. So location is very important for me to seriously consider attending. Though I did answer yes, that I would be interested.

Amy

Anonymous

My pan would be to hold the first one in Canada, GTA or York Region

Amy Myers
          Baroness

That would work out great for me, and a number of others here in Ontario.

If the location was reasonably near I most definitely would.  Finances for travel are the biggest hurdle for me, not the willingness.

PaulaF

I would attend for sure not sure about the dancing though, I am not sure anyone would want to see me dance… Its Pretty bad.

Anonymous

I only slow dance, I can’t do the other stuff.

Interested in attending-Yes but honestly a Ball would not be my preference. A gathering of sorts where you can wear whatever you like would be my preference. This way we can meet and enjoy each others company in a more casual setting.

Help-Yes

While on hold no because of COVID a friend and I started an every other month lunch meet which has been great. Our first was about 4 years ago and we have between 4or 5 to about 20 people come. A great way to meet new friends.

Sandy

We do have an event like this here in Ontario called the Spring Fling, although I have never attended.

There is dancing and dining as well as shopping trips and guest speakers. My issue with it is the high cost that I cannot justify personally.

Of course it did not happen in 2020 but maybe this year?

Cynthia

Anonymous

Absolutely. Especially if I had a really hot GG date.

Trisha
      Duchess

That sounds awesome. I love the idea of a ball. Maybe a 2 or 3 day event culminating with the ball at the end. If I am going to travel I would want more than a few hours to mingle. And we need a go fund me for Grace. She has to be there.

Trisha.

It would be great.But I wouldn’t travel to far.Would love to wear a lovely gown.It would be really nice if gentle were attending.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I love the question and such a possibility. However, my personal situation is such that attending this type of event is virtually impossible. I can add this idea to my fantasy file.

Anonymous

Even if it was in your local area?

Anonymous

I understand that. My Squadron lost 3 pilots in an hour back when I was in the Navy. All 3 of them ended up rupturing their ear drums when their flight helmets messed up. None can fly again.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?