Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Susan Zed
      Lady

Hi girls, if you had a time machine and could go back to your first dressing experience and bring back three items of clothing from then, what would they be?

For me it would be the white silky nylon panties that I used to borrow from my sister, the lovely peach baby doll nightie she lent me and finally the black and red see through nylon panties that I wore from my Mum”s lingerie drawer. Yours?

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Susan Zed.

When I was young my bed could open up mas a storage space. My mum used it to store some of her old clothes and I would try them on at night when everyone was asleep.

I particularly remember a pink flowered skirt that I liked and white pleated tennis skirt.

Happy memories.

Sophie 🤗

Susan Zed
        Lady

Thanks Sofie yes those early days were so powerfully good weren’t they? We used to have sheets and blankets tucked I. And my bed was against the wall. The space between the mattress and the wall stored skirts, panties, knee length socks and pantyhose for fun in the night 🙂

Anonymous

Back in the mid-to-late 70’s my mother found a sealed box of her clothes from when she was younger (think the very cute dresses you see in the 50’s)…

Of course, I tried on every one of them – and being a slender 14 -15 year old, they fit me beautifully! For some reason, my mom didn’t want them and gave them to the Salvation Army…it broke my heart!

I wish I had those dresses today…

Hugs!

Shawna

Marianne
      Ambassador

I would bring back the burgundy bell shaped Capuccini skirt from my first time out fully dressed. I lost it in my one and only purge, made on my wife’s request, a few years later.

Azalea
      Lady

My mom has a pink ruffles blouse that she sadly gave away that I would get, as well as some of her satin bras and panties.

K Swim
      Lady

I would get ahold of the very first swimsuit I ever wore, put it into an expensive picture frame (it was little girl’s size so I couldn’t wear it today), build a shrine around it, and protect it with a high powered lazer security system.

The past can keep the other 2 items that I would have been allowed to take.

One of my earliest dressing service adventures involved a gorgeously ornate and fancy sissy/Alice outfit that I’d love to wear again. I had loads of photos done, but I was weightier around the face in those days, and also very nervous, so they’re nice pictures but I could pose and present so much better now, even if it’s not an outfit I’d get much wear out of otherwise 🙂

Otherwise I’d pinch a couple of my sister’s Laura Ashley dresses that I used to try on in the late 70s/early 80s. Obviously the time-machine would resize them 😀

Gibbie
      Lady

If I had a time.machine I would have transition long ago. I can’t remember a time that I didn’t want to be a  girl. I would bring back my sisters bathing suit I loved trying on. A dance costume the I wore ever chance I got. And some of mom’s costume  earrings. Jewelry is time less. The other stuff just found memory.

I would bring back the blue and white checkered dress I bowred from my sister,the bra she throw out in the trash and the black three inch heels I found at a demo job that my father, brother and I did when I was 13. I had to purge them when I left for the military at 18. I have never been able to find another dress like that.

Josie Jay
      Lady

I started crossdressing at 5. Back in the 65 i was the only kid in the family who hadn’t started school. Mom worked nights and Dad days. I was left to my own devices as mom slumbered and would put on her girdle with the garter straps and nylons. I would fasten them and sashay about…I knew what time my brother and sisters came home for lunch and Id be back in my boy clothes. one of my sisters had a light blue cotton dress that was for church…I tried that pretty dress on 50 times im sure. Even at such a young age i knew to put things back where i got them and to be quiet. (Sigh)…thinking back on this now reminds me that ive kept my dysphoria hidden for over half a century.

For me it would be my sister’s matching purple blouse and skirt,wore it many times.almost got caught once in it by one of my brothers.

Anonymous

i would just tell my mom i wanted to be a girl( i think she suspected) and taken my father’s wrath as i was never the son he wanted me to be

I am with you Geselle I loved my father he was a good man but I didn’t want to be a boy. I know he loved me but when I look back on things sometimes I think he thought I should have been born a girl too

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

When I first bought panties for myself back in the 80s, Vanity Fair (and other brands) made sumptuously soft lingerie. I would love to transport a warehouse of those wondrous intimates to the present day. Also in the 80s, poly dresses in retro styles were popular for a while. The first dress I ever purchased was a silky soft poly dress with a peplum and long sleeves. Would love to have a couple of those again (without having to spend too much time scrounging around on eBay, LOL).

In the 80s i had to hitch hike in Italy it helped to be a girl so i wore a short kilt which reduced waiting time

I was picked up by a priest who was staying at a holiday retreat and invited me to stay,first night i had a room in a house in the village next morning i was invited to the main building a huge castle built on the edge of a hill,there were 20 priests and about 5 of us

I was told by an Australian that to get to stay i had to take a shower,i did and was looked at then someone came  in and helped me to dry then he opened his robe and i had to kneel when he was satisfied i was shown a room, very nice view

I was told to put shorts on for dinner as woman would be serving but after that i was told to put on my skirt there was make up nail varnish hair clips on my bed i found a short nighty amazing

next morning after breakfast i was told to stand at the window and not look round the person responsible wanted to look at me i heard someone come in then felt his hands on my leg he put his hand in my panties back then they were dark blue with a bow and lace at the front i was there for some time then he made me very very wet and left

odd things but it seems they only wanted those that belonged i stayed there for four months amazing place i shared a bed with the person that i first met and every week i had to stand at the window looking down and out at the view to be made very wet but i enjoyed it very much

I had skirts and a dress lots of panties and bras they had a large wardrobe and seem to enjoy watching us i spent most of the day in a white or red sating night dress and blue cotton panties we visitors ate our food on a terrasse out of sight there were books music and good food from time to time we would be taken off to our room but that was such a pleasure

I was told of another such holiday retreat in Spain some of us went there later surprisingly it was mainly French priests there we were given a room when we were made up we went out to a courtyard where there was self service bar cafe chairs tables there we got to know the others we were told that we should be available at certain times

again it was amazing i was made wet every day i had to was my own panties there i wore a simple black dress very short was very comfortable and looked good with a broach and some simple beads there we were looked at by a doctor and later he injected estrogen and i had to take spironolactone again it was very pleasant feeling

Today i guess thats not possible i do think about it often

Hello Susan; Thank you for posting this question. I would definitely bring back my grand aunt’s dark blue and white polka dot long sleeve soft material dress that she let me wear, it was my favorite. The other two items would also be from her wardrobe, not sure what in particular(can’t remember everything that far back).

Time to fire up the DeLorean. The first thing I would bring back would be a pair of white Vanity Fair nylon briefs. They were beautiful. In the front, they had an outer nylon layer and a second inner nylon layer, framed in an upside down V shaped lace trim. Those panties were truly exquisite. I saw that same panty on eBay a couple of years ago, and the seller wanted over $100 for them. I passed because they were a size 5.

Secondly, I would bring back a long whisper pink satin night gown with a lace bodice. I loved putting that gown on over my panties. It was so sheer. Gone but not forgotten.

Finally, I’d stop in the early 80s to grab my Maidenform Sweet Nothings collection of bras, panties, camis and tap pants. Ahhh, memories.

Kay

the tight black pants that kept every in, the wonderbra that gave me some cleavage and a long silky dress that I felt transformed in. All sadly gone now.

I would have to time hop a bit for my choices. First i would love to bring back my sisters one piece lifeguard swimsuit. It felt so tight when i wore it, even tighter when i bent down and had a beautiful dark colour when it got wet. jumping a but fiward to another one of my sisters favourites, her blue and white floral one piece swimsuit. So many memories sneaking it away, wearing it in bed and straddling a pillow or two. Lastly i would jump to the time i had my original japanese schoolgirl style one piece navy swimsuit. Wearing it always made me feel young and innocent and cute

Anonymous

Slightly different. I would return to the 80s, the age of excess, and try and bring back my youth.

I would have to say nothing.  Nothing from when I first started dressing is going to fit me any more, so it would be just taking up more clutter space.  I already have more than enough feminine things now.

About a year ago I did have an opportunity to take (aka sneak) home a petticoat that was my Mom’s (she passed 2 years before that).  But it had been crushed in the corner of the closet for 50 years (I don’t remember her ever wearing it) and even when I was younger it wasn’t super poofy. Also it is mostly net sandwiched between two layers of nylon.  The inner layer tends to ride up, leaving the scratchy net rubbing on my legs.  The petticoats I have bought since have all been much nicer.  So I can use my Mom’s petticoat as a top layer for a bit of extra poofiness.  Otherwise it is just nostalgia.

Trinity
      Lady

That’s awesome, it would be nice having a message from past self to your future self

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?