Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

One of the biggest changes, other than transitioning and living as a woman, changing my name, becoming a legal female, and actually working as a woman at my office building, has been my emotions. Lauren has become so emotionally sensitive compared to the old person. I’ve never cried so many tears as I do now.
      They’re tears from the whole spectrum of emotion, from joy and happiness to sadness and grief, a sense of elation will also bring me to tears.
      At work I’ve shared my transition story with my coworkers, who are all women. The most common reaction and response from them is to cry, and then I cry and they always want a hug. I’ve never shed so many tears and had so many hugs in my life as I have in the past year! That’s why my signature always has hugs, it allows me to share them with you.

Have you found your feminine side to be far more emotional?

Lots and lots of big hugs to all of you,

Ms. Lauren M

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Lauren,

Congratulations on your transition to legal womanhood. It must have taken a lot of courage to follow your dreams and desires to fulfillment.

As for me, I have not transitioned nearly so far although I have come a long way in regard to transitioning socially. I have not noticed so much change regarding emotions, however, I now feel more affinity with other women and not so much with men. For instance, when eating in a restaurant I regard the woman as other women and feel like I am a member of their collective group. In a way, I suppose that that is an emotional change. Also my friends and people I associate with (other women) talk to me about make-up and fashion and actually, in some cases, follow my mode of dress.

I am not able to compare my experiences with yours, Lauren, that’s just my twopennorth on the subject.

Congratulations Again,

Hugs,

Aurora Eden

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Lauren,

I have followed your transition journey with support and envy… my personal circumstances,  medical and family, would not let me follow the path to my true self.

I am hoping the tears are of joy …although I express my feminine self as often as I can… whether en femme or male mode.. I am very emotional and tears overwhelm me when I experience a situation or a even a TV program.. thank you for your hugs..Back atcha, Leonara

Hi Lauren, welcome to CDH. There are times that I become an emotional wreck. Crying for no reason. For me Allysa is a major part of my life and as we all know we can be moody. Maybe you are Crying so much because you truly care about yourself and others around you. It could also be that with full your full transition you can fully realize that you are now who you want to be. Congratulations! Lots of hugs, Allysa

Dear Lauren,

I wake every morning and turn on the news, I cry at least three times before my first cup of coffee gets cold.

It’s not just a feminine trait to be emotional, it’s just the way we are.

I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Good morning Lauren. I have only been here a week and Sara is still in the closet but she has taken over my emotions and feelings. I have to wear at least my panties and bra when ever we go out as she insists I at least do that. At home I am Sara in the privacy of my home which is in the country and no neighbors. I am still waiting for my online clothes to get here and excited for them to arrive then I can have some different outfits from the 2 I purchased for Halloween just before Halloween. As you can see I live here on the prairies and this area is the Canadian version of Redneck country so I think the closet is the safest place to be.
      As for being a trans woman I think that tag is a long way down the road if at all. I think at this point I am and will be a crossdresser and thank god that I found this site with so many like minded girls for support and positive attitudes. My wish is to meet even a couple (as men probably) and talk in person about our feelings and what has happened to us finally and if comfortable retire to a safe place and become Sara and whoever as two girls enjoying each others company.
      Is that a realistic hope for the future?????????
      Sara

Big hugs to you, Laura. I believe things will settle down for you in time. You know there are many trans girls on this site, so you have many sources of good advice here.
      Fredrika Jones

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hi Lauren. It has often been recorded that once transition start emotion and crying seems to be a trait often said as a result of hormones. The question I ask is were  you emotional and cry before? These are emotions that tend to be stymied in the male where emotions are shown in anger, rage and crying is definitely not seen as male. Women are often seen crying and show there emotions, rallying round each other and hugging. Is it more that as a female you are now able to allow those emotions to come out as you can see it is a natural reaction for women?

Hi Angela,

According to how I’ve always been and felt, I know I was born a trans woman. I’ve always been intensely sensitive and emotional, I was called a crybaby when I was in school. Since transitioning, all those emotions have amplified, with the wonderful exception of anger as I rarely get angry about things anymore.
        I’ve always been a touchy feely person, which used to get me in trouble if I gave a friendly tap on the shoulder to another guy. They’d recoil as if they’d actually been hurt or something.
        Hugs were given and gladly received from my girlfriends as I had many female friends and few male friends.

My post was not a complaint, but a question for all the rest of you girls. I’m actually very thrilled to see my feminine emotions increased, and shedding tears has always been a part of my life.

Big hugs to you girlfriend,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Lauren.

I can relate to you saying people used to recoil at you giving them a pat or touch on the arm or shoulder. I’ve felt the same way and gotten those “WTF are you doing” looks too. Some guys are so homophobic its funny.

Touching and sharing is a female trait and your crying so easily is too. In some situations I get emotional so much I can’t speak or I would be crying and I wish I weren’t so emotional.

Angela Booth
          Hostess

That account sounds a bit like me as I have always had an empathetic side to me which made it easier to be a friend to girls. I had to play along with the male image and there were those protocols that inhibited my true feelings although they occasionally showed. As my feminine being progressed those inhibitions faded to where I am today, free to hug and cry.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Lauren.

You are truly becoming a female and all those repressed feelings you had as a male are now bursting forward…. congrats dear, let it out and soon you will be able to handle things better as females do. You are inspiring to all of us.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Girlfriend I can relate.  Since starting HRT my emotions have been all over the place.

Like you said, the whole spectrum of emotions.

Profound joy and profound sadness have shaken my core.  I’ve cried so much I thought I would shrivel like a prune.  It seems almost anything can elicit a flood of tears.

The biggest surprise??  My ability to deal with difficult situations went thru the roof.  I’m way better at my job.  The emotions that always got in the way….aggression, anger, egotism….are in check.  More please!

Intellectually, most trans women know they’ll become more emotional when they start HRT.  Nothing can really prepare you for it though.  It hits like a ton of bricks.  It’s a wild ride.  You’re discovering a new person.

Drink lots of water hon.  You’re gonna need it!

Big hug!
      Emily

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?