Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diane Benson
      Baroness

I am a returning member who never really left.  Last year was a difficult year and I  wasn’t able to dress very often or participate here.  I didn’t like my old username but the only way to change it was to leave CDH and rejoin with the new one and make a fresh start.  So I did and am back again.

Despite still being in the closet and 2022 being a quiet year for me, I  did achieve two goals – I ventured out into the wide world as Diane for the first time and on another occasion was able to spend a few hours en femme with another ‘girl’.  Both were amazing experiences which I want to repeat as soon as I can.

I enjoy chatting about dressing, makeup and other feminine topics and would love to hear from some of you lovely ladies.  Don’t be shy!

Diane xxx

Hi Diane, welcome back!
      XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thank you Greta – I am glad to be back. xxx

Hi Diane
      Welcome back to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset and who is a mature secret crossdresser very much in the closet.
      Love wearing a short skirt and underdress most days in a thong
      or panties.At present no makeup or wig.
      Have ventured out in femme clothes but only driving at the time, no walking about.
      Been on the site for a year now and since joining have stopped purging and in fact increased my en femme clothes with bras, panties leggings tights swimsuit bikini skirts dresses and even baby doll night wear.
      Enjoy the site again.
      Love
      Helena

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thank you Helena.  I’m pleased that you have stopped purging.  Go girl! xxx

Welcome back Diane it’s nice to meet you, I’m a second time girl as well I left back in 2021 but the pink fog was too strong to resist, you know what they say once a girl always a girl, I’m a bit envious of you because I’ve not done either of the things you have done, I would love to go out En Femme and meet up with some of the girls and talk all about girly things, maybe i could do it this year, here’s hoping that it will happen at last,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thank you Rozalyn!  There are many girls on here who are far more experienced than I am but I am sure that all of them will tell you how exciting it is to go out in public en femme.  I hope you have a go this year. xxx

Hi Diane I’m hoping that it’s my time to shine this year X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Welcome back Diane. I hope your difficulties are resolved and that you are able to express yourself  more often from now on.

My best wishes

Angela

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thanks for the lovely welcome Angela.  The difficulties I mentioned have passed.  I am hoping to have more Diane time this year.  xxx

Serena Stephens
      Baroness

Welcome back, Diane. Thank you for how you’ve encouraged me. You’re a beautiful soul & a beautiful woman. ❤️

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thank you Serena for the lovely comments.  If I have helped you to discover your real feminine self in any way, I am delighted.  xxx

Anonymous

Welcome back Diane, we chatted briefly before your hiatus, be well Katie.

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thank you for the warm welcome Katie.   xxx

Hi Diane so happy you are home girl we allways leave the light on so you can find your way home.. Well girlfriend please rekindle old friendships and start some new ones as you know we love to chat and help so look around and say hello anytime girl..

Stephanie Bass

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thank you for your message and warm welcome, Stephanie .  I am glad to be back. xxx

Welcome back Diane

It’s great to hear that your back with your Sister’s. Well when your settled in give me a shout out, so we can talk girl talk.

Again welcome back, hug’s

Jennifer Ramirez

Anonymous

Well hello 👋 I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62. The girls 👧 here are at different levels as you should know and I am cd/tg. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thanks for your message Christina.  It is just a pity that I didn’t discover crossdressing for myself until I was the age that you are now. Better late than never! xxx

Hi Diane,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi, welcome back Diane. I’m not too far from you, around the coast in Lincolnshire. Enjoy your time on CDH & make more friends

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Diane welcome back sweetie..Welcome, get comfortable once again and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thank you so much for your warm welcome Stephanie. xxx

Welcome back Diane … 🙂

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thank you Alicen – I have just spent the weekend with my family down near to you and had a wonderful time (not en femme unfortunately).  xxx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Diane,

Welcome back to this lovely place!

💕Lara

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thank you for your warm welcome Lara xxx

Welcome back Diane!
      Love Karen xxx

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Diane, good to see you back with us!

Hello Diane
      Welcome back it’s nice to meet another UK girl I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire.
      xx

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thank you Sarah.  Nice to hear from another girl from Dear Old Blighty! xxx

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Nice to have you back Diane.  Looks like you didn’t waste any time getting involved!  Welcome!

/EA

Diane Benson
        Baroness

Thank you Emily.  It is good to be back and I will be participating more when I have the time. xxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Diane,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome Back!  to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?