• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Kira.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

Hi everyone.

My name is Michelle, I’m a closet crossdresser. My wife knows my secret and loves that we can dress together. I’ve never dared to venture outside of my home as Michelle, my kids don’t know that I do this and I don’t think they need to know. I’m just looking for likeminded people to talk to. Happy to be here!

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome, Michelle!  So happy to hear your wife has embraced your dressing!  Hope you enjoy time with us here. Lots of articles and forums to explore, nit to mention the photo’s and chat.

Hugs,

Cloé

Hello and welcome, I am in the same boat as you, wife knows but will not see me but let’s me dress up when 2 adult kids are not home. Would be nice for my wife to be more supportive but maybe in time. It’s nice your wife is

Sunita
      Lady

Hi Michelle

Welcome dear. I am here since couple of weeks only but feel at home. All ladies here are very supportive. Ladies like you n Lucinda are very very lucky as your wife knows and support you. I am a secret cross-dresser for past 40 years but last 2 weeks are just grt. I feel complete woman even if I am not dressed. Feel more n more feminine. I will love to remain in this state forever. Enjoy being here

Hugs

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle   welcome.  It so special when you have your wife and  enjoy these experiences. It makes the journey so satisfying. There’s so much here and having friends here to enjoy chatting with and to share stories . Happy you have joined us and enjoy your stay. 🌹

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH!!!! So very nice to meet you!!! I am very fortunate also that my wife accepts me as Lanna. We even shop together. Could ask for anything more. So happy for you, that makes all the difference when you are in our situation!! Always around to chat if you ever need an ear to listen.

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

Hi Michelle and welcome to CDH. Feel free to browse the site and ask any questions you may have. All us girls are very happy to assist you. Don’t be a stranger……….

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Hi Michelle welcome I’m new too and if you want to talk I’m here Jen

Anonymous

Hi Michelle I’m Jasmine I’m new here to I’m a closet dresser look to meet other girls like us I am gay and none of my family no I do this xx

Hi Michelle and Jenifer nice to meet you both. came to the right place and meet others like our self and us girls are very under standing on the x dressing . like i said in my post wife lets me but will not sit and talk like 2 woman and ask me how i feel dressed up. maybe in time, at least she lets me dress up when 2 adult children are not home

Kira
      Princess

Hi Michelle,

Your wife knows and that’s the biggest hurdle. So happy for you. Welcome.

Kira

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?