Tagged: 

Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When you die is it your wish to be put into the coffin en fem? Hope nobody is offended by that.

Anonymous

I have thought about that, I hope to start living full time for the rest of my life so that idea would be ok with me.

Anonymous

No coffin for me. One of my favorite songs about this is John Pryne’s , Please Don’t Bury Me.

Woke up this morning
      Put on my slippers
      Walked in the kitchen and died
      And oh what a feeling!
      When my soul went through the ceiling
      And on up into heaven I did ride
      When I got there they did say
      John, it happened this way
      You slipped upon the floor
      And hit your head
      And all the angels say
      Just before you passed away
      These were the very last words
      That you said
      Please don’t bury me
      Down in the cold cold ground
      No, I’d druther have ’em cut me up
      And pass me all around
      Throw my brain in a hurricane
      And the blind can have my eyes
      And the deaf can take both of my ears
      If they don’t mind the size
      Give my stomach to Milwaukee
      If they run out of beer
      Put my socks in a cedar box
      Just get ’em out of here
      Venus de Milo can have my arms
      Look out! I’ve got your nose
      Sell my heart to the Junkman
      And give my love to Rose
      But please don’t bury me
      Down in that cold, cold ground
      And pass me all around
      Give my feet to the footloose
      Careless, fancy free
      Give my knees to the needy
      Don’t pull that stuff on me
      Hand me down my walking cane
      It’s a sin to tell a lie
      Send my mouth way down south
      And kiss my ass goodbye
      But please don’t bury me
      Down in that cold cold ground
      And pass me all around
        Anonymous

Lol, Raquel,

I’ll match your song and raise you one poem !

Woodland Burial by Pam Ayers

Don’t lay me in some gloomy churchyard shaded by a wall
        Where the dust of ancient bones has spread a dryness over all,
        Lay me in some leafy loam where, sheltered from the cold
        Little seeds investigate and tender leaves unfold.
        There kindly and affectionately, plant a native tree
        To grow resplendent before God and hold some part of me.
        The roots will not disturb me as they wend their peaceful way
        To build the fine and bountiful, from closure and decay.
        To seek their small requirements so that when their work is done
        I’ll be tall and standing strongly in the beauty of the sun.

Marti xxx
        Anonymous

Marti, that’s lovely. And way more reverent than my post. 😄

Anonymous

hi Raquel,

‘Your’ song, ‘my’ poem, there’s room for both.

Marti xx

No.  Jewish tradition is to be buried in a shroud, sort of like a sheet with ties that is wrapped around you.  This is for both males and females.

Anonymous

Frankly, I wouldn’t care one way or another.

Anonymous

No offense here, and having just recently lost my wife, I have had to think about this. My answer is “No”. I have requested a military burial, in my USAF uniform.

Lulu

I have told my wife if she buries me in a suit and tie I will come back and haunt her. I would really like to be buried in one of my favorite nightgowns.

Anonymous
      Lady

I keep telling my family I want to go Viking style. Throw my carcass and stuff in a big pile and burn it. I figure I won’t need this body when that time comes.
      🍷C

Anonymous

Hi…

If I die while I’m at home…I will be en femme anyway…

So if a couple of neighbours can put me into a black bin bag…….then it’s 3 – 2 – 1…into the back of the dustcart as it goes by….job done…

I probably won’t feel a thing!!!!

Grace xx

Anonymous
        Lady

Grace I want to be a fly on the wall when they find you in your beautiful bright outfit slumped over your computer logged on to CDH with one of your gloriously humorous posts half written and your long lost and mangled umbrella laying next to you. Oh the hilarity of the comments and expressions that ensue. 😂😂

🍷C

Anonymous

Oh yes…myself and my umbrella….

both knackered but as one….

lying in a state in state!!!!!!

Haha xx

Anonymous

I trust you have made adequate provisions for Olivia Grace? Better check if you would be picked up if your in a black bin back, round here you would be left on the pavement that’s for sure. Bins only you see, just thought I mention it other wise you could  become  a trip hazard or worse still someone might mistake you as a glamorous guy for the top of the bonfire if it’s November. Mine you that could be to your advantage financially speaking.

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Omg….my worst nightmare…becoming a glamorous guy!!!!!!

Nooooooooo

Anonymous

Well I understand how that sounded , but I thought “Dummy” was rather insulting Grace. Anyway Guy Fawkes wore some extremely flamboyant clothes, maybe just maybe he was a CD.

Am I forgiven?

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

“Penny for the Grace”…now there’s a thought…haha xx

Anonymous

A “Penny” Grace, most come round our way with a card reader.

Anonymous

😂🤣😂👍 xx

Peta Mari
      Lady

painted toe nails.

It is not something that I had thought about.    I came into this world with no clothes so I suppose I go out with no clothes.    Not really.

I am a man who enjoys the delights of female apparel to relieve the stresses of life, so I will no doubt go out in male attire.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I’m going the cremation route so, nope.

Anonymous

No death for this girl going to live for ever once they get the freezer fixed. Cryogenics.

Rhonda Lee
        Baroness - Annual

I’m going to be buried en drab. The world is better off with fewer men,s clothes.  If I could bury all male clothes I would rid the world of ugly garb. All living beings could then look and feel a lot prettier.I surely wouldn’t want my last act on earth to be selfishly depriving someone the pleasure of enjoying a pretty dress! . I’m just saying… If we could donate our fine apparel to all the needy men in the world wouldn’t that be a dream come true?

Anonymous

Imagine Donna in among the ice cream and popsicles….😂😂

Anonymous

LOL Grace be between the Rocky road ice cream and the dream cicle popcicles.

I have signed my organ donation card many years ago, so once they have anything useful, i am going the cremation route, so I guess I will be O natural.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Funerals / memorial services / whatever your tradition is are not for the dead. The dead one being memorialized is not there except in body. The funeral is for the living; to help them in the grieving process which they will have to manage for a certain amount of time after the funeral is over. For some it is less, for others it is more.

All who know me, know me as a male. (Except the ladies here 🙂) I am more or less important in their lives as a male. Therefore as delightful as the thought is of being buried as a woman, for the sake of others I will be buried as a male. As far as my personhood, though I understand myself to be a woman at my soul level, I have lived my life as a male for the sake of others. For that same reason I will be buried as a male.

PS – thank you all for accepting me as a woman. I find much comfort knowing I can come here and be authentic with no impunity.

Kindly,

Charlene

Barb Wire
      Lady

Sure am!

But before the funeral, my kids will open the flood-gates on my online presence and make sure everyone knows about the real me! Only come to my funeral with an accepting and open heart. And then have a wake like no other! I’m buying all rounds!

I’ve signed my donor card too. Still have some salvageable parts.

Then sprinkle whatever’s left in my favourite Forest.

🤗 Barb

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.

Hello Sarahjayne, Yes I am to wear my ladies clothes when cremated. I have left instructions in my will as to where to find the box with the clothes in it, that I would like to wear. love Helenmarie

Anonymous

Hi Sarahjayne,

For all the nice sentiment in the poem I posted, it’ll be a cremation for me I suspect – the kids will do what they want to do. It’s occurred to me that being wrapped in one of my favourite sarongs would not ruffle any feathers.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Sarahjayne,

Not having a traditional funeral, all pre-paid. Straight to the crematorium no mourners attending, then the ashes are returned to the family, who can celebrate my life how they choose. Not bothered what they dress me in either. My thoughts are why pay thousands of pounds to funeral directors when it’s better off helping the family especially the grandchildren. Set it up ages ago £1000. all in, probably saved, three to 5 Thousand pounds or more depending on when I actually do die.

Lol Amanda xx

Hi Sarahjayne For one reason or another I have been thinking a lot about when my time comes to an end. I have been taking the time to make sure those who are left behind will be ok. Cremation of my body is what I settled on would best for me. Sadly, aside from my wife a the few I have met and enjoyed so very much will never know about how I truly really felt. It would be so nice if we all had a second chance to come back and be what we all wanted to be. I have grown so tired of my brain not matching my body . I would love for others after my time has come to a end, to finally understand and get the answers to the question I have had my whole life, WHY am I like this. WHY do I enjoy and feel so much more happier when I get the image of a woman when I look in the mirror. So I am going to do what I really love and  enjoy while I am still alive Shopping I know their is a bargain out there that every one missed.

Luv always Stephanie

Anonymous

Ok another one is wanting those marching dancing funeral guys carrying my casket to the sea.

Dancing Funeral Coffin Meme | Original Full Version 1080p – YouTube

ChloeC
      Duchess

The total aspect of burial is, to me anyway, a really difficult issue to confront.  And I’m getting to that age where I will have to confront it, sooner rather than later.  In the next 80 or so years, over 7 billion people will die.  That could require a lot of new burial plots that will have to be found.  Most cemeteries I’ve seen are beginning to run out of space, and that includes lack of land nearby.

My father, his parents, his brother, and more generations back are buried in a family plot back in the state where I grew up.   I’ve visited it several times and had a marker made for my father’s site as he died accidently years ago and my mother didn’t have that kind of money then. My SO’s parents and brother are buried in a plot in the state where she’s from. She has stated she wants to be cremated. My mother’s ashes are in a burial plot on her church’s grounds. My stepfather’s ashes were dropped over the golf course where he got the heart attack that killed him.

I’ve been torn for quite awhile about being buried or cremated as I’ve been undecided if there is an afterlife or not.  If there is, I’m even less sure that my earthly body would be required, and I would hope that our earthly clothes would be totally superfluous.

If I were to be buried, the only reason for a suit or dress would be mostly to appease the sensibilities of the mourners.  And if I would decide that it mattered that much to them, then I’m ready for cremation, and a nice nightgown covering me would be more than enough.

My family knows I am to be cremated.  Whatever they decide to do with my stuff is up to them, there’s a lot of it.

My memorial service will be the length of 1 compact disc, all songs of my choice,  the last song is a sing-along,  “Werewolves Of London”.  My sister questioned that decision, but my neices think it’s a unique,  cool idea.

NO mourning allowed/aloud.

PaulaF

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

A. Not offended.

B. getting cremated, so doesn’t matter what I wear.

C. I’ll be dead, so I don’t care what I’m wearing when I get cremated.

If there did happen to be an afterlife, I’m pretty sure that you’ll be looking like the “self image” that you see in your mind’s eye, not whatever you were wearing after you’re dead. So think up a cute outfit to wear on the red carpet to the pearly gates… 😉

xoxo

Rayna

Thank You! Your so sweet

Peta Mari
      Lady

My toenails are always colored. I change the color when I get tired of the color. (That could be an hour, or a few weeks.) Or the polish is worn and needs re-doing.

What ever color they are, will be the color they are.

Anonymous

You might want to research this plan. I did. My local medical school won’t accept bodies without all the parts.

So it’s either organ donation and cremation or burial, or body to science, not both.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?