• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I live and work in Modesto, California. Some of my early ventures out were a couple of hours up North to Sacramento, though this was mostly with a controlled environment with a group of like-minded girls. I didn’t really care for driving the extra miles so I started going to a local bar called The Brave Bull.
      The BB caters to alternative lifestyles and the staff and patrons always made me feel at home. Only downside is the the bar is in the seedier side of town. It’s not hard finding prostitutes walking on the same street. After a while, I also started going to a smoking bar called Cheroot in downtown Modesto. Though I don’t smoke, I knew some of the people that frequented the place. I have always been very welcomed by the owner Gina and all of the lovely bartenders there. It’s a more relaxed atmosphere than The Brave Bull and in a better neck of the woods.
      Lately, I have been going to different bars or restaurants where I just do my best to blend in with the rest of the crowd. It always helps if you have a couple of supportive cisgender people with you.
      Well, I hope I didn’t stray too much from the topic. I know it was supposed to be “transgender friendly” places, but I have felt that as long as you go in with some confidence and treat others with respect, we can turn almost anyplace into a transgender friendly place. Don’t get me wrong, there are plenty of transphobic people out there, but I believe most people just need more information to understand what we go through. Well, that’s all for now. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?