Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone,

Loved reading the stories and posts on this site and finding a place to explore being me.

I’m 40 now ended a 6 year relationship. She never knew but we broke up for other reasons. In between the relationships of my life I have dressed in private, going back to my teenage days just moved out of home but my relationships with girls always didn’t go down that path.

So I became single again. And I asked, “What now?” and my thoughts always came back that I felt honest, in a dress. Since my new singledom I have shopped for some basic items for a wardrobe, still figuring out sizes between labels, and feeling comfortable in my skin in my own home. One thing my feminine self is giving me is encouragement to exercise and improve my health. My current favourite is actually some basic gym wear and it means when I come home from work  I look forward to my training session, swim or run much more than before in my life.

And I feel the rewards elsewhere too. I’m happy, that I don’t have all the answers yet.

And now I’m happy I’m not alone either.

Thanks

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Joanne. Welcome to CDH. Definitely you’re not alone. This is a great place to be part of. There is always hope in the future. Have a wonderful journey through our community. We the girls are more than willing to help you to find the answers you’re looking for.

Gisela

Anonymous

Welcome Joanne to CDH, I am new myself.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joanne    welcome this is a site that offers help and support  here , you will get the answers you want to know . Never alone here, meet ,chat,  and make friends and enjoy all we have to offer . Happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you on our journeys together. 🌹

Anonymous

Yea its so weird doing this alone. One feels they are weird or perv and need to hide it. After coming out and meeting others like us you realize we are all quite normal and nothing to be ashamed of. Good luck sis

Hi Joanne,

I really envy you.  Since your no longer in a relationship with anyone.  Now is a good time to think about how you feel about you feminine side.  If you really like dressing stay single or find someone to share you CD life with.  I wish I was in you situation right now.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?