• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Kate.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Elaine
      Duchess

I am a long time social nudist and 25 year member of the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR).  I frequently visit nude beaches, nude parks, nude resorts, homes of other nudists, even been on a nude cruise.  AANR oversees these activities to ensure that they are family friendly and that the behavior remains respectable.  Yes, there are nude places that are open to swingers and lookey-loos, but NOT AANR facilities.

A nudists core value is total body acceptance so one will see people of all kinds, not just the preconceived notion of only the beautiful and handsome.

AANR publishes a monthly magazine that discusses nude life, AANR facilities, AANR events, and other nudists – which leads me to this post.  This month’s volume features a transgender lady visiting one of the AANR resorts.  A very interesting article about her life experiences, including tasteful pictures.  She discusses how much AANR has been supportive of her, and how accepting of her other nudists are.  To me it is doubly encouraging.  Reading the article made me proud to be a crossdresser and a nudist.

Staci Gal
      Lady

I have no problem with family (emphasis on family) social nudism. If it were perfectly natural to be nude, we would all be born that way.  Smile…

Kate
      Baroness

Hi Elaine,

Is it possible to post a link to the article?

Kate

Elaine
        Duchess

Kate. – I will try to post a link.

Elaine

Elaine
        Duchess

Kate – on second thought – I don’t think it would be proper for me to link the AANR Bulletin article to CDH since it contains personal information and pictures with partial nudity.  Likewise I don’t think it would be proper to link an article from CDH to the Bulletin for similar reasons.  However, if perchance I ever run into to the author I will ask for a sanitized version to share.

Regards,

Elaine

Kate
          Baroness

Thanks Elaine, I understand, good call!

Anonymous

There are many misconceptions about the nudist lifestyle which are mostly untrue. I had no idea there was a national magazine! Then again, why not?

Transgender at AANR places I can imagine. Cross dressing doesn’t seem to work well. Do you keep those lifestyles separate?

Eileen

Elaine
        Duchess

Eileen – yes I do keep the lifestyles separate.  A few of my closest nude friends know I cross-dress, but most do not.

Elaine

Anonymous
      Lady

Nudism never appealed to me because I hate my body and will do everything I can cross dressing to create the illusion of another gender with a different body. I have no problem with other people being nude if thats their thing.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?