• Creator
    Topic
    Elaine
    Participant
    Registered On: September 2, 2015
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 147

I am a long time social nudist and 25 year member of the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR).  I frequently visit nude beaches, nude parks, nude resorts, homes of other nudists, even been on a nude cruise.  AANR oversees these activities to ensure that they are family friendly and that the behavior remains respectable.  Yes, there are nude places that are open to swingers and lookey-loos, but NOT AANR facilities.

A nudists core value is total body acceptance so one will see people of all kinds, not just the preconceived notion of only the beautiful and handsome.

AANR publishes a monthly magazine that discusses nude life, AANR facilities, AANR events, and other nudists – which leads me to this post.  This month’s volume features a transgender lady visiting one of the AANR resorts.  A very interesting article about her life experiences, including tasteful pictures.  She discusses how much AANR has been supportive of her, and how accepting of her other nudists are.  To me it is doubly encouraging.  Reading the article made me proud to be a crossdresser and a nudist.

5 users thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.