Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As I lay here staring at the moon light through my bedroom window, my mind Carry’s me. Taking me to the place that is deep inside of me filling me with heat and desire. It isn’t long before I can feel his touch. Fingers Combiing through my long, brown hair. I fell his other hand rest on my hip. Firm yet, gentel. I take in a sharp intake of breath and feel my breasts press again my gown. The silly materal rubbing taught againtst my nipples. His face so close to mine. His lips lips so close to mine…. His breath hot as it finds my throat. A soft kiss there. A flick of his tongue and I’m butter. Meltng… His hand finds it’s way around my hip to caress my cheek, giving it a firm squeeze. Involuntarily my leg raises and bends at the knee as it lefts over his leg and his hand begins caressing my behind. His lips trailing kisses up my neck and just as he reaches mine he whispers my name… Rachel…. The next moment our lips meet. We kiss. We caress. We love. I’m am his. He is mine….. And the dreamlike state takes me inside myself to the place where I as Rachel is what is real and this outer place… well… It’s just starting a dream…..

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Poet’s Corner’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?