Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If you are planning on going I would love to meet up.  My wife and a couple of others from our tribe will be there with us.

Hope to see you!

Carrie

Jerry Lee
      Lady

Yes , iam going!

Hi Jerry, I posted that last year.  I have to take my wife to the airport this year so I doubt I will go, but maybe.  Thanks for the reply!  Where do you live?

Jerry Lee
          Lady

Good morning. Iam in dacono co. Are you in longmont? Maybe get together for a beer or coffee. Iam 420 friendy. Have a great day !!!

One of our good friends is performing at 5ish so I may take my two dogs and go to Longmont if it is not storming.  Will be boy-mode only for a while.  Send me an email to carrielynn1956@yahoo.com, please.  I would prefer private conversations stay private and that is a little easier to navigate.

One of our good friends is performing at 5ish so I may take my two dogs and go to Longmont if it is not storming.  Will be boy-mode only for a while.  Send me an email to carrielynn1956@yahoo.com, please.  I would prefer private conversations stay private and that is a little easier to navigate.

Jerry Lee
      Lady

You can email me at garyhoytwestside@gmail

Jerry Lee
      Lady

Did you get my email adds?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?