Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok, sure I know it sounds weird. You crossdress, you have forms, so you do have breasts. But I mean I want my own breasts. Since I’m planning to live as Jessica full-time, I’ve been thinking of seeing if I could have my own breasts. Ones that I don’t have to take off every night, that are there everyday.

Granted it might be weird, but is it?

I mean we are living as a form of ourselves that we weren’t before. So is it weird that I want breasts of my own and not forms?

Not weird at all Jessica. Showing off a bit of cleavage leaves the world in no doubt who you are. If your goal is Jessica full time breasts will no doubt help you make it easier to present as female. It would be great to look down and see your own assets. I mean I would love to have my own hair to grow and style, but have to keep putting on and taking off a wig. My own hair would be so much easier.
      You will have to consider the risks involved in surgery and wound care  afterwards, and the financial implications, as well as the permanence   or another op if you decide you don’t want them anymore.

I remember a real story on TV, guy got breast augmentation as a bet with his mate. He got thousands of dollars winning the bet, and liked his new assets so much he kept them!

B x

Anonymous
      Lady

Not weird at all. There have been many times I looked into the mirror and wished I had breasts, or could get breasts. At this point in life, that’s not possible for me. But oh, how I wish it were possible!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

It’s not weird.  I think most of us would love to have boobs.  And there are a zillion good reasons why most of us shouldn’t.

That said, if you’re trans, those reasons lose a lot of weight.  That’s especially true as you get older.  The need to live authentically grows stronger the longer you repress it.

That’s where I was a few years ago.  I had to choose between happiness and misery.  Nothing else mattered.  I chose to be happy.  CDH and a really good therapist helped a lot.

So I would suggest you get into gender therapy if you aren’t already.  You want to get this right because buyers remorse really sucks.

BTW having boobs is awesome!

/EA

Hi Jessica no it’s not weird at all that you want breasts, I’ve got that feeling too wouldn’t it be nice to have a pair of breasts like a woman has and wear a low cut top and show a bit of cleavage , not having to stick forms on everytime you get dressed would be lovely, if i had my own breasts i wouldn’t want really big one’s just a Ccup nothing bigger just enough to show a difference if you go too big people start to stare which defeats the object of blending in,

Sorry for waffling on X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi Jessica
      I am still new to this but since my late 40’s (73 now) my man boobs started getting larger and by my 60’s they were getting embarrassing (I thought). Last fall I bought an outfit with bra and panties for Halloween party and the woman who helped saw what I had and suggested a 38C. I now had a few bras and I was recently to my doctors and I asked her about my man breasts and about wearing a bra and she told be it was common for men to get larger breasts as we get older (gynecomastia) and 2 options were surgery or live with them and Then nearly fell off my chair when she told me if I didn’t mind wearing a bra it would be a good idea because like a woman’s breasts they need support or they will sag just like a woman’s. I wear my bra now all the time because it is winter but not sure what I will do when the warm weather gets here.
      So this is a funny question because at first before I started cross dressing I thought how do I get rid of these embarrassing things and now I love them and the they are firm and fir nicely in my C cup bras with a little cleavage to boot. And BTW I am tall and average build and good shape.
      Sara

Jessica –

It’s not weird.  There have been many times in my life where I wondered what it would be like to have breasts.  More recently, since coming out to my wife, I’ve thought about it but it is nothing I would follow through on for a number of reasons.  I am fortunate, however, to have natural A cup moobs due to age and weight.  It is a nice feeling when I wear some of my bras or camis.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It’s not weird Jessica as lot of women are fascinated by them wanting a better shape and size. We are reaping the benefit of womens drive for better breasts with a wide array of bras, boosters, inserts and surgical procedures to enhance them. So not weird at all it just the need to feel better about yourself and be a better woman.

Is it weird thinking about that absolutely not I think about it all the time person myself I will go for a d with nice cleavage
      When I look at real women that wears low-cut tops and shows her cleavage I get so jealous one big thing of having real breast you don’t have to worry about them falling out when you bend over and in a way who cares if somebody looks when you bend over

Hi Jessica
      It’s not weird, if that make you happy!
      I started to undergo HRT to have my own breasts, but I am increasingly considering undergoing breast augmentation, while continuing to do cycles of HRT which will serve to make my body more feminine.
      Obviously my HRT procedure is under strict medical supervision specialized in endocrinology; I do not advise anyone to use the suggestions of what I call Dr. Google.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Dr, Google? But but but but, doesn’t he know all things wise? You mean that miracle cream he’s selling won’t give me double d breasts like it says on the label?

Melinda
      Lady

Weird just really means outside the norm. Cross dressing is weird in that it’s only a small percentage of people feel the desire to do it. But for those of us who have the impulse, it would be weird if we denied ourselves the pleasure of dressing and using makeup, wigs, etc. Because this is mostly permanent, I would make sure the impulse is there for a while before acting. I don’t plan on living full-time, so I would never do it, but I have fantasized about using breast creams and having implants. If you are living full-time, then go for it. Be your true self and good luck!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Removed political references (violation of site policy)

I think you will find most girls here would love natural breasts , so its certainly not weird.

I have small natural breasts but would certainly like them larger for a few reasons . Each step i have taken along my crossdressing journey has given me more confidence – progressing from womens jeans and leggings to feminine tops , to dresses and skirts. Having larger breasts would be another confidence boost , simply by being just ‘there’. The thought of the power that would bring is very enticing.

Having larger breasts would also make my clothing choices even more purposeful. I love the idea of the curves a nice pair of breasts would give a nice fitted tshirt or jumper.

Thirdly, the added pleasure sexually they would bring cannot be ignored and would heighten further breast play and lovemaking with my partner.

J J
      Lady

Is it weird that half of the worlds population have them? Of course not. If you are going to live as a woman then be that woman to what ever extent you want. While some of the other surgical options can be pretty extensive, getting boobs is common place and easy to do, and reasonably affordable. So no it is not weird and you do you cleavage and all.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

I don’t think it’s weird at all! I would love to have my own as well because it also opens up so many more clothing options for me to wear!

Not weird at all Jessica, I want breasts also!

Jess
      Lady

Honestly I’ve wanted cleavage since I was young and saw a girl in a movie putting on her bra from behind a curtain and thought I want that too. I’m trying to work on getting a bit more in natural breast now and it’s slowly forming. So if it’s something you really want, I’d say go for it.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I would like to have my own breast as well.

Hugs, Liara

Tanya Jay
      Lady

Nope not to most of us, that being said we could be a biased group😉.

I am stuck somewhere in between. I was blessed, or cursed depending on the day with much larger than average man’s chest. When I have a chance to dress it is not hard to have relatively believable decent sized breasts. The rest of the time they stay strapped down by the strongest strength chest binders I can buy. It really isn’t a big deal. plenty of girls do the same thing every day, with much larger assets to hold back. I would be lying if I said that it wouldn’t be nice to be able to put on a underwire, and hold them up without smashing them down everyday but that wouldn’t be good for my work situation. That being said I was relieved when I lost weight, and started estrogen blockers to counter the testosterone supplement I am on, that they stayed. I would rather strap them down than go without.

I think all of us here have thought about having breasts, or for some having bigger more feminine shaped breasts, but it will take some consideration to make sure that if you get them, that you are really ready to live full time. My guess is that depending on what type you get some will be harder to conceal than others if the need arises. I think most surgeons prefer silicone implants for trans women, to try to get the ideal shape. That is just from reading I have no personal experience with it. Good luck and hope you are pleased with your decision.

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t think you’re going to get any negative comments here. We all want them and some men grow them or get them done. Not weird! Go for it girl!

Hi Jessica, good question and it deserves many and varied answers. I very much admire you for having the fortitude to explore the question, way to go girl!

i only have a few minutes but saw your post and had to offer my own decision making process. I had toyed with the idea for many years and actually bought estrogen in Venezuela where I frequently did business and is OTC.
      i took it for awhile and in the process began to ask myself questions later, do I ever want to go to the beach with my family, with my friends? So I wear a sweatshirt or other nonconformist type clothing? Will I regret something that maybe not undone?

just something to think about. Just to let you know I didn’t do it.   Good luck in your decision I’ll support you strongly either way. Hugs, Sandy.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Jessica, well, I for one don’t think it’s weird at all.  I like the forms I have; I like the figure it gives me. They’re a nice size, but if they had shown up smaller (even tho I sometimes ‘dream’, I know I really don’t want them bigger!) but still there, I would still have liked them.  But, there are times when I don’t want the forms.  Yes, it changes my figure, but there are those moments where I don’t want much of anything ‘added’ on, because at least for a few moments, I will imagine having real ones down there, even if they were ‘smaller’ than the forms, so I can be me without anything added (I don’t like the word artificial, but I suppose it’s that).

Hugs, ChloëC

ps I remember when I was probably 11 or 12 or so, lying in bed, and scrunching the covers up to give me…breasts. I wanted to be so much older then,  and now, younger than that now. (as Dylan wrote)

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by ChloeC.

My dear, rest assured it is the most normal physical attribute any woman would like to have and keep. Developing my own breasts and enjoying them has helped me a lot to gain confidence in affirming my female identity deep inside of me and to overcome gender dysphoria to a certain extent.
      When I was a teen I had gynecomastia. While it felt like a blessing I had to conceal my boobs in high school to avoid bullying. It all changed when I became independent as I changed my diet and started to systematically massage my girls. Nowadays, I have a decent pair of breasts and can create my own cleavage with a push-up bra. It looks lovely when wearing low-cut summer dresses and I would not want to miss that.
      That all said, you need to be conscious that permanent breasts will cause you not being able to just walk to the beach in male mode – and even under normal guys’ winter clothing you will need a binder at one point in case you need to appear as “male” from time to time.

Anonymous
      Lady

Nope!  Breasts are the first female characteristic I was drawn to.  I love how they are just proudly there in front.

Doesn’t sound a bit weird to me. Of course, I do have my own natural breasts. They budded at puberty, just like my older sister did, so i just thought it happened to everybody!

If you are going to be a full time girl, you should explore the possibilities of growing your own. Implants are an option if you are in a hurry, but supliments will probably be more satisfying in the long term.

Good Luck!

Anonymous

Hi Jessica. No, that’s not weird at all. If we’re honest, I think all of us here have probably had those same thoughts at one time or another in our lives. And since you said you plan to transition to living full time as a woman, then that makes perfect sense. Let’s face it, breasts are one of the most obvious outward signs on our femininity, so wanting to have real breasts of our own makes perfect sense.

Good luck on your journey!

Hugs,

Holly

Leah
      Baroness

if you plan to live as Jessica full time, the bigger question woudl be why would you not want real breasts?  If I were in your heels and had the funds, I would go for it.

No ,its not weird at all to want breasts.We,as crossdressers ,aspire to be the best ladies we can be.If you are going full time and have the funds to get implants or go on hormones to develop your own breasts,go for it.Its your life to live so go for it and be happy. Michelle.

I don’t believe it is weird at all. In fact if you plan to live full time it would be weird not to have real breasts.
      Like most of us I have fantasized since I was young about having breasts. There are times I would give anything to have my own breasts. Then reality hits and I know the best I can do are my forms. Because I choose to be a part time cross dresser I will never know what it is like to see real breasts in the mirror.
      I am jealous and envious of girls that go full time. I suggest you embrace your decision and be as feminine and as much of a woman as you can be. Go for it.

Not at all weird! When I went the HRT way I knew I would have my very own. As soon as they started to grow in a more obvious way I abandoned my size D silicones which I had been wearing for about five years! I bought my first size A bra for my Christmas present.
      The fact of actually growing my own breast tissue validates my life long desire of becoming a woman so… wanting one’s own isn’t at all that weird.

Love Polly

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

It is not certainly not weird Jessica. I wear breast forms except when I go out and feel better when I am wearing them. I love the idea of being anatomically female, it just isn’t practical for me as things stand.

Yea Jessica we all experience that as it is natural. I have worn breast forms for decades and in older age my breast are increasing in size and I love it. I find I am wearing now a b cup push up bra everywhere and loving the look and sensation.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Jessica, in a word, No.

In 4 words, No, not at all.

I believe that for  many here, it would be weird NOT to want breasts.  I would sure love a natural  proper pair.  🙂

Stevie

I personally would complete my transition to living full time for at least one year before considering breast augmentation.  I think most crossdressers by definition fantasize about having large breasts but most will never have surgery. Someone who identifies as the opposite gender than the one given at birth however, will most likely have augmentation if possible. Transitioning is no simple task and requires regular visits to doctors and therapists to monitor HRT and mental health. There is also chest hair that needs to be addressed with laser or electrolysis for possible years. Employment issues, social acceptance issues, will you want SRS? Discuss all this with your doctors once you start living full time as a female.
      It’s not a question of wanting breasts so you don’t have to wear inserts or you want them so it looks more natural, but rather, you need them because they help you feel more complete as the woman you are inside a man’s body.

Syndee
      Lady

Jessica,

I feel you so much on this topic. I just had this conversation with my wife recently and asked her how she would feel if I was to get breasts. Ultimately it came down to if I wanted them then she understood but told me that I cant have them unless she gets new ones also. It is not really in the cards for me at the moment but I do not think it is weird that you want them. Like most of the girls here I have my forms that I wear daily after work and I do enjoy the look and feel of them, I also understand the pain the forms can be with them shifting or not looking natural. I have two big tattoos on my chest that makes it very obvious that I am wearing forms. Bottom line is no it is not weird, if it makes you feel more complete and who you feel that you are then do it.

Anonymous

I think most of us would like breasts. Im with you I want my own real boobs. I think they would be fun. LOL

Becka
      Lady

More than anything I wish I had breasts! Just a full a cup would be fine!!! I wish I had a magic pill I could just take and Bang, they would be there!!!!!

I wish, I wish, I wish!

I know how you feel. I would really love to have breast. The thing is that I also like to be a man. It is hard to live with this duality. I always dream of being Ranma (the manga and anime character) that could turn into a woman when splashed with cold water, and came back to be a man when splashed with hot water.

AnnaBeth Black
        Duchess - Annual

I think I would be splashing a lot of cold water, lol

I don’t think it’s weird at all, I myself have always wanted my own boobs, I thought it would be so much fun. I have worked over the years with breast enlargement pumps and mine have been getting a little bigger, I can fill a D cup out pretty good, I also massage them to help them along and it has been helping. Implants I know they work for some but my sister had breast cancer and had hers removed and after she had implants put in, and after 7 years of constant pain she just had them removed and the DR told her about 50% of people have them taken out because of the pain, she said she wished he had told her that before she went through that. So just some food for thought……….

I don’t think it’s weird at all i have A cup breast an sendtive nipples used a breast pump on them

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?