Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nancy
      Lady

Let me just start out with the short answer, yes, yes it is. At least it apparently is for me. I cleaned my toe nails off a couple months ago when they started to get chipped and look bad, and just never got any color back on them. So, this morning, I wanted to fix that. Well, problem is, now we are getting back to warm weather, where I will soon be wearing sandals and won’t be able to hide them anymore. During the winter, I found a gorgeous dark glittery red that I really love. And no one but me saw it. But, during the summer, I usually either don’t have them colored, or if I’m really brave, maybe a peach that isn’t all that different from their natural color. The logical side of my brain just keeps going through pros and cons of this decision.

In the end, I decided that since it’s approaching summer, now may be my last chance to go with something loud and wild for a while. So, I went with my personal favorite, Pure Ice, “Hit the floor”.

Are little decisions like this as painful for you girls, or is it just me?

Birel

I like bold colors best. As I have never learned to keep my fingers out of things, I usually have to renew them every week. So I switch colors often. If I am going on a date, I always coordinate with the color of my dress. I wear sandals all summer too, but proudly display my toes with the same color as my fingers, even on the days my wife dresses me as a boy. So my advice is, please yourself and live your fun summer with color.

I’ll be going this week to get a pedi again with my wife. Currently I’ve got a metallic magenta, before that a sparkly blue. I’ll have to see what they’ve got and pick one. I haven’t decided how to deal with sandals this year. Or shorts for that matter. I’ll have to bite the bullet at some point and just wear shorts and wait for the inevitable question or comment from our son. I don’t think I’ll wear sandals while he’s around though. As to how hard to decide on color? Meh… I’ll figure one out quickly.

Bridgette

Anonymous

I am totally behind closed doors as far as dressing en femme is concerned. My natural nails are quite long now for a male and could do with a trim – so today I did the right thing and painted them bright red. They look lovely but now I have to answer the door with gloves on. I admire you girls who are braver than me when facing the outside world.

Yes I have the same problem trying to pick a colour so I started asking my wife to pick it for me.  At first she was a little reluctant but now she actually looks forward to it.
      Ashley

I share your dilemma, Birel, as I am only out to my wife, and her GGF, but, I have a pair of cutoff jean shorts, and a new set of beautiful wedge sandals, just waiting for the heat to arrive.
      I am clean shaven, all over(I used to be covered in fur),my toes are painted pink, and you know what? Im going to say the heck with everyone, and be who I am. Im proud of who I am becoming, and I plan to flaunt it
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?