Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

According to what I’ve read and seen on articles that constantly pop up based on my searched subjects (wink), mini skirts are to be all the rage again on this years fashion scene. Woohoo, works for me.

I prefer skirts and dresses, my girlfriend is getting more comfortable with being out and about with me wearing them and I’ve increased the number of skirts in my wardrobe extensively over the last couple months. Many of them are of the shorter variety lol.

Olivia, just Livin

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Did they ever go away?

Anonymous

I think you re right…I LOVE MY MINIS…whether it be a wrap, a full dress or even my denim mini shorts…love em x

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

What is not to love?!

Long live the mini!

Lara💕

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Hi Olivia

I am struggling to find skirts at the minute. Stores probably not stocking until Spring.

I adore wearing minis and cant wait to see what they look like with hairless legs.

Love
      Michelle

Oh trust me they’re out there, everytime I turn around in a store I seem to spot yet another cute one.

Anonymous
      Lady

Great! Heres hoping pantyhose comes back too but I’m afraid they have been replaced by leggings

I’m not personally a fan of pantyhose Michelle, but I DO like proper stockings. And leggings are ok for some outfits too.

Hi Olivia

I used to wear panties daily and loved the feeling i got when putting them on. It was a physical link between my body and my femininity. When I was advised to try tights, I was reluctant, as there is nothing sexy about a tights crotch.

So I tried a pair anyway and immediately fell in love. Every time I move I can feel the tights pressing against my legs. This immediately reminds me of my femininity. This is a better than the physical link with the panties, as you lose their feel as they ae sooooo comfortable.

I definitely need leggings, next on my shopping list.

Love
          Michelle

Minis have never disappeared.  If you feel good showing those legs, go for it.  Wal-Mart, Target, even CVS and Walgreens sell pantyhose, but a good mini looks good with leggings, tights, stockings, pantyhose or bare.

Keep your wardrobe to your individual taste, and you’ll look like true babe.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Trouble is, I like my long hip pads, and they’d show under a mini unless I wore some really thick opaque tights!

Connie
      xxx

Peta Mari
      Lady

I recently bought a denim skirt, which is more a mini skirt.

My fav is a denim A line skirt. (My work skirt. Painting, carpentry, gardening etc)

I’m not a fan of the new skirt as its too hard to sit down in.

I love miniskirts as much as the next CD, but when I’m finally able to dress and even go out and about, I want to fit in as much as possible for a woman of my age – 57.  I don’t know where you girls hang out that you see a lot of women in miniskirts, but in my area the only ones wearing those are under 30 and only under certain circumstances.  If you can pull it off, then I salute you!

Enviously,

Catherine

Hey Catherine, we each do our own thing. I’m not doing this for others, I’m doing it for me, and constantly trying to fit or blend in would be many levels above the effort I’m willing to put into enjoying being ME….and I’m over 60

Olivia

Amen.
        At 61, I don’t find many at my age flaunting our tails that way unless you are attending an event that features such…then, when in Rome, do as the Romans.

Hi Catherine

I must admit a mini skirt has always been one of my favourites. Nothing makes you feel younger, although you may not actually look as young as you feel. I have bought a few recently, but they are for me only and not public display.

Love
        Michelle

Thank goodness, even a knee length skirt looks like a mini on me.

I always loved minis but dont wear them in public now due to age yet do when other girls or friends are visiting me for coffee and other private settings. They look great in stockings or boots

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?