Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      When it comes to what others think about my love to dress as a woman, society just doesn’t understand.  This desire is natural and it is who we are, it’s how we were made.  It’s not a sickness, it’s actually a blessing as we combined the best from both the male and female world.  I’m a cross dresser.  I’m a man, I want to stay a man, but, if I  could, i would live and dress as a woman full time.
      Why is this desire natural?  For me it goes back to 4th grade.  Before I saw girly magazines, so I know it’s hard wired in us.  My fourth grade school teacher was young and would dress in short skirts and shinny vinyl pumps.  I really like the way she looked.  Every chance I got, I would look at her 3″ block vinyl heels.  I fell in love with her dressing and I could see myself wearing her pumps.
      When I was 11, my mom purchased some black 3″ heel boots and I was in love with the boots.  My mom and sister would go shopping and asked if I wanted to go.  I would always say no, i will stay home. Once they were out of sight, I would put on my mom’s panty hose, the high heel boots and a black slip (very silky).  I found a wig she had in the closet and added this.  Then I explored her makeup and I was a girl.  I loved this feeling.  Every chance I got, I dressed as Charlene.  At times I would switch from the boots to high heel pumps, but it was the same love.  I love the silky feel against my body from the panty hose and the slip.  I loved the feeling of slipping my stocking covered foot into heels.  It was who I was.  This was before I had any body hair so I thought I  was a complete girl.
      In a way, this is how Charlene started and I believe this is the way we were created.  We received this strength of being a woman in the womb.  It ‘s our   destiny. I feel I’m more softer and feminine that other men.  I’m a good listener, I do not get mad, I care about the little things.  I love to touch as a way of communication and I loved to be touched.  I’m feminine and I love it.
      Charlene
      Anonymous

Very well said Charlene, I agree with you completely. My wife didn’t understand at first and sent me to a psychiatrist and she expected me to come home with a magic pill to take this “sickness” away.When I didn’t she was even more upset so I took her to the doctor and she explained this to her. I t has taken a long time and a lot of talking but she understands now, doesn’t always accept but understands me.

I also like the duality of seeing things from both sides of the fence, as a man’s and woman’s point of view. I have two daughters ad this came in very handy when they were growing up, especially the teenage years, boy that was fun. LOL I have been complimented many times by men and women on my openness and my ease of communication with people of all genders, ages and races as I did a lot of training before I retired and I dealt with all kinds of people.

So carry on Charlene at just being the best you’ you can be.Take care Heather.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?