Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello my femme name is Janet. I’m a feminized crossdressing husband from the Netherlands and happy married with my wife. Since my puberty I’m interested in CD, feminine elegance and femininity. In my previous marriage it was not done. Now in my present marriage and thanks to my current wife for many years ago I discovered and explore myself again in CD and femininity. My wife loves me to see and have me as a woman and through her help, support, acceptance and training I can be myself. We both are very happy and our lifestyle is based on mutual respect, loyalty, devotion, trust and love.

Well good morning darling welcome to the jungle actually it’s not that way these people are really cool I hope you get to get some good stuff out all this and whatnot and hey there’s somebody here for everybody peace love and respect have a great day

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Janet  happy to welcome you and being excited about  finding this place, you have certainly started this journey right. This is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close to ones heart. Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Janet … welcome to CDH from another new member (in the UK) … great to hear that your wife is supportive … you will both find many useful ideas and kindness on this site …
      Adrienne xx.

Hi Janet welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife I’m not sure if i will come out to her she says she doesn’t understand why some men want to dress up like women, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Janet,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Janet, a big welcome from me too. I’m practically a neighbour in the former ‘Spanish Netherlands’. Welkom bij CDH

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Janet. There are a lot of friendly, helpful ladies here and I think you will like it. I have visited Amsterdam twice, one of my favorite cities.

Josline
      Baroness

Like wise my dear janet ,,me and my wife are in tge same boat ,,,yet it took us lot of time to adapt for her to my crossdressing

Hi Janet and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us. It’s wonderful you have a supporting spouse. Now you have many supporting friends here at CDH.

Rose

Hi Janet nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Janet as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie bass

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I love that @!! I’m in the same position. My wife is very accepting, and i am so grateful!!@

Steffanie
      Baroness

Hello Janet and welcome to CDH. My name is Steffanie, and I’ve been here a good while and it’s a good place to be. I’m sure you’ll find many interesting subjects here and answers to to some of your questions. Or maybe where to go for an answer. Plus you can make friends and participate in forums and tell us of some of your experiences if you want to. Everyone is friendly and willing to listen. I’m sure a lot of us here could learn some things from your country when it comes to Crossdressing since it has been more widely accepted there for a longer period of time. I’m very fortunate to have a loving and supportive spouse and we will be celebrating our 40’th anniversary this fall. I wish every one of us could have this type of support! We’re glad you’re here and we hope you can call it home. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by Steffanie.
      Bridget
      Lady

Hi and welcome!  You’re very lucky to have such a kind and supportive wife.  Please give her a hug from all of us.

Anonymous

Welcome Janet 🙂

Sounds like you are in a great place in your life. Enjoy the journey and I look forward to see more of you here at CDH.

Hi Janet,

Good to have you here. I, too, am blessed with a supportive SO and, looking at your profile, it seems like our dressing habits are pretty similar.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Janet,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Katie
      Lady

Hoi Janet,
      Welkom hier. Ik ben ook Nederlandse, maar ik woon in de Filipijnen.
      Groetjes,
      Katie

Hallo Katie

Leuk je te ontmoeten. Dr Filippijnen lijkt me zalig om te wonen. Als je wilt kunnen we mailen.

Groetjes janet

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?