Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      celinesh
      Lady

Hi all!

I just came across this! Jimmy Choo is teaming up with Billy Porter to release some beautiful shoes in larger sizes soon. JC also is making some of their classic shoes in sizes more accessible to us too.

I know these are way out of the price range of most of us but its great to finally have some decently made shoes that aren’t made of Polyurethane (am I right?!). Haha! Hopefully more fashion brands will have more of these collaborations to bring the prices down.

Where do you ladies buy your shoes?

Anonymous

I’ve never been much of a designer clothing guy in drab. I’m the same way as Raquel. I don’t have much of a shoe collection, but the few I’ve purchased I’ve gotten at discount stores. Just as cute, IMHO, at 10-20% of the cost.

BTW, I don’t have much problem finding shoes that fit, I’m a size 8.5-9 in women’s shoes.

But to each her own. Maybe when I win the lottery …

Thanks, Celine.

Much love,
      Raquel

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I have found a lot of good options on line at Macy’s, I’ve also had so good luck walking through the different stores in the mall and I check the clearance shoe rack. I get lucky and find a pair that fit me.

Problem with shopping in the stores, most don’t intentionally carry sizes above 11 or 11.5US.

The larger ones that I found might have been returns.

Naturalizer makes some good shoes that fit my 11E(male size) feet really well, and they are comfortable with quality.

Hope that helps,

xoxo

Rayna

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?