Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

And not sure how to handle it.

To get where I am today I had to admit to my wife that I was jealous of her when she wore panty hose skirts and heals.

To be honest I had to hide most of that and concentrate on the panty hose.

Since then my wife has accepted my need to wear them and do so now 100% of the time.

Baby steps as they say.

To get my fix of going further I shop with my wife and for my wife. I buy all of the things I would secretly love to wear and live my fantasy through my wife.

So far this has worked out fibe and my jealousy had stopped.

Until this morning.

I bought her a new skirt and shoes on line and they both arrived yesterday.

She announced she was wearing them today and that she loved them.

When I saw her dressed this morning my heart leapt and sunk in equal measure.

The skirt is a sort of soft fabric very light weight and angs around the knee. The material felt beautiful. She looked gorgeous and so girly.

And I was jealous as hell. I am at work now and feel sick.

I so want to be her. Wear her clothes. Feel her emotions. Flounce around in that skirt and feel the air rush under it.

Suddenly just wearing panty hose and shaving my legs isn’t enough.

I just don’t know what to do. Feel like crying. I can’t tell her as she may back off with the panty hose acceptance and I dont want her to see my jealousy either. I love her so much but crave to be her.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Sophie xxxx

I can see your problem, although your SO is accepting you wearing pantie hose, you now you are seeing the textile feeling of the clothing that your are buying for you SO. Why don’t you bring up the subject in a reverse manner. The next time you buy something for her, bring up that you like the feeling of the clothing and you wondering how it would it would look on you. If you don’t ask the jealousy  will just keep on building up and this will destroy your marriage faster than her acceptance of your crossing dressing. I wish that I had let my wife know how much I loved to cross dressing, now that she passed away I’ll never be able to share any with her. So work on sharing your feelings with her and you might be surprised.

Hi Sophie………it does seem that starting to wear one item does lead to another and another!

I am not sure what to say to you. It would appear that your wife is accepting of pantihose so maybe she would be accepting of additional appearel. Do go slowly and drop little hints. My Ex S/O never liked what I liked so….I stopped buying her stuff……why don’t you buy me stuff…you don’t love me anymore. No, you never liked what I bought you and I am sick of wasting money and having useless junk piled all over. All well…that is no longer a problem.

Good luck and I hope you are successful…..you deserve to be.

Lady Veronica

Lady Veronica…I kind of have the opposite issue. I’ve bought and selected for my wife for years. She’s terrible at buying any clothes for me and we recognized it a long time ago. She’s comfortable with my insistence she never buy clothes for me. We can agree that it’s no fun to waste money on that stuff and I never enjoy it. However, I’ve done very well at picking out clothing for her and I often hear her friends are envious. I’m fairly certain coming out to her will be a day of understanding and will probably explain a lot to her. Like, of course…that all makes sense now.

Thanks for the advice from both of you. It’s truly amazing. Just having others views is such a help.

I did mention it tonight and how I love the feeling. It sort of freaked her out and she asked me outright if I wanted to wear skirts.

I told her I would love to and it didn’t go down well. She wasn’t nasty or angry but worried.

She just said she didn’t mind the panty hose but skirts were a step too far.

But because of the responses on here I am OK with it. And will back off. For a while.

But just for a while.

Love Sophie xxxx

Sophie, It is an good start. It will take time but you will find out that it is worth it in the long run. I will be here to talk to you when you need it.

[quote quote=77772]Sophie, It is an good start. It will take time but you will find out that it is worth it in the long run. I will be here to talk to you when you need it. [/quote]
      Thank you so much. I would love to talk.

Sophie xxxx

Wow. She knows me too well. We were looking at more clothes online and she suddenly came right out with it.

“Are you doing this because this is what you would like to wear?”

What could I say?

I partially aswered by sayingg it would be fun but that this was for her.

She is worried now that I am coming out as a cross dresser.

She is so intelligent yet naive.

I wear panty hose every day.

What ekse can I be?

I am workin from home today and am going to dress up in secret. Got to wear that skirt.

Sophie xxxx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?