Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,
      Just before the pandemic, I retired and the lock downs that followed forced me to face a few things about life. Our time here is short and I want to be happy. I want to live out the rest of my life as true to myself as I can be. I am embracing my dual identity in hopes of finding a balance within myself.
      I hope to find information, support, enlightenment here on this website.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Karli.

Hi Karli,

Welcome to CDH.

1. Alice

Hi Karli nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girl as being a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journey down there femme road in life..  So Karli when you get comfortable with us please join in and give us a story of your own life experiances as you are traveling down your girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. So sorry about the reluctance of your wife to accept Karli as a girlfriend hopes for you someday for her to accept .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Karli, balance is when we can face our inner feelings, which we suppress over our life. The pandemic has caused many changes, some are of benefit.
      Congratulations on realizing yours, and many contented days to come.
      Live life. Enjoy.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Anonymous

Hello Karli,
      It is a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to ge
      Getting to know you. Hugs and Kisses. 🤗💋 Amber

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Karli welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Karli,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here. What a wonderful outlook you have on life and I wish you all the best in achieving what you want.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara

Welcome here.
      This is the place to get all the help and shared experience.
      Just dive in and enjoy

Anonymous

Hi Karli,

Welcome to CDH.  I also recently joined this group and I hope to make many friends like you.  I am retired and  now will be living alone.  I hope to be able to express my feminine side as I have suppressed for so long.

Kerri with an “I”

Hi Karli, and welcome. You mentioned a word which I feel is key to truly exploring our feminine nature and that is “Balance”. I am realizing that finding that perfect balance between our masculine and feminine natures is the most important thing we can do to achieve happiness. I have discovered that being in “Paulette Mode” has allowed me to see things and experience things in ways I never could have imagined. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

A big warm welcome to CDH Karli!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Karli

You have come to the right place for support, acceptance, and advice! Welcome!

💕Lara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and welcome Karli.  There is a lot of information here.  Feel safe.  Happiness is very important to any successful life.  I hope you find your happiness.

Chrissy

Hi Karli and welcome to the wonderful and accepting community here. There certainly is no time like the present to begin living your life as you truly desire. It is such a liberating journey to start and something so exciting to behold. But at the same time try not to push things too quickly or too far initially and make sure you take extra care with regards to your SO and their understanding and acceptance of your newly emerging self. But+ most of all congratulations for the acceptance you’ve given yourself, that is one of the biggest steps of all. ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Karli.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Karli,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?