Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Normally I just keep my cross dressing stash hidden at the very bottom of my blanket chest. This keeps my stash roommate, and friend proof but it doesn’t keep it family proof. To be fair I’m 24 and therefore an adult but with parents helping me pay for school they might decide to get into my stuff when they visit. Even if I were paying for all of it myself it would be way too embarrassing for my family to find out about this. (Mostly my Mom because she thinks she’s helping me take care of stuff even though it’s my responsibility not hers. My Dad isn’t like that). Anyways I just don’t like the idea of my stash being in the room when family is there. Friends, and roommates are fine. I’m not worried about them digging through my blanket chest.

Technically they only visit me if they’re coming to give me a ride to their house for a holiday, or some other sort of vacation. During times like these I want my stash away from my apartment, (even if I were to go on a vacation with friends I wouldn’t want to leave it in my room for a few days without me being there). So how do I get it out of my apartment. The answer is to bury it.

In the state of Utah, United States of America there is a mountain range that stretches vertically from Utah’s northern border, to it’s southern border. It’s called the Rocky Mountains (fun fact: it was a major obstacle when they were building the transcontinental railroad). I live in an area within close proximity to the rocky mountains. It has hundreds of canyons each with hundreds of subcanyons going perpindicular to them. Despite all the human made hiking trails, and recreational areas most of it is still wilderness, and it’s easy to come by regardless of which section of the rocky mountains you’re in. Whenever I’m going to go to my parents’ house for whatever reason I take my cross dressing stuff to a wilderness in the rocky mountains, go deep into it in order to be isolated from other humans, and then bury my stash. When I get back I go and retrieve it.

The 1st time I buried it was before Thanksgiving break of 2016. There was hardly any snow but a lot of damp ground on the way over there. When I got back from Thanksgiving I didn’t bother to retrieve my stash because Christmas break was approaching so it would’ve been worth it. After Christmas break the sun would set early so I didn’t have enough time before it got dark except for on Saturday. Some Saturdays I got caught up in other things until there were only 2 hours left before the sun begins to set. It takes a little less than an hour to get from my apartment to the place where I bury my stash (I call it cashing area #1), and a little less than an hour to get back. That doesn’t include digging time. It used to take about 2 hours but nowadays it takes about an hour and 30 minutes because the dirt has gotten softer from me digging it up so much.

So anyways, during the Spring, 2017 semester there was finally a Saturday in either January or February where I had enough time to go back there. There was hardly any snow in the settlement I live in so I just brought a thick hoodie, jeans, and shoes. Big mistake. There was still a lot of snow in that wilderness area, and it involves steep inclines. It’s easy to do when it’s dry because my body was used to it by then but it wasn’t used to doing it in the snow. Let alone without proper snow gear. Technically I did have gloves but they’re just garden gloves that I bought to protect my hands from getting scratched when I’m crawling on gravel, and pushing prickly branches out of the way. They weren’t enough to keep my hands warm. Finally realized that my winter gloves where in my back pack which made it easier but it was still difficult. There were several spots where it took at least 5 times longer than usual. One spot I had to climb up it a slightly different way, and it took 10 minutes instead of 1.

When I finally made it to cashing area #1 I had run out of time to dig up my stash! Technically I did have time but the sun would’ve been setting by the time I got done, and then it’d still be another 30 minutes to get back to a man-made outdoor recreational area, and then another 10 to make it back to civilization. That is why I had to unfortunately turn around, and head back without my stash. By then the fact that I was wearing shoes instead of snow boots had also caught up with me causing my feet to freeze the entire time while I was heading back. It was painful.

Sometime later it was March but knew I’d be visiting my parents for spring break so I waited until after Spring break to go back and get them. In April, 2017 I was able to go back there, and get there quickly enough to have time to actually dig up my stash! After about 4 and a half months since I buried my stash in the ground it was still there, untouched by anyone or anything. It was as if I had just put them there a few minutes ago.  It pays off to bury them about 3 ft below the earth’s surface.

In July, 2017 I visited my family again for Independence Day (United States holiday) so I buried my stash again, and going back to retrieve it after I got back was no sweat.

Thanksgiving break for 2017 approached so I buried my stash again. As I put it in the bottom of my hole I thought about the last time I had to do this before thanksgiving break. As I filled up the hole I thought I would have to wait until late March or early April to retrieve it. By then I had learned my lesson that I should always wear heavy snow gear in that area during the late autumn, winter, and early spring but was still nervous about the sun setting so soon that I wouldn’t have enough time. Not even on Saturday. (I didn’t wear heavy snow gear for that trip despite it being late autumn because we hadn’t gotten any snow at all, just a little rain here and there).

So I get back from Thanksgiving, go to my parents’ house again for Christmas but when I got back something occured to me. I was overthinking it. Despite my dilemma with last winter I had learned my lesson to wear my heaving snow gear even when all of the snow in the civilized areas had melted. Just recently I went to that wilderness area again with all of my heavy snow gear except for my snow pants because Utah has only gotten a little bit of snow this winter so far.

There wasn’t as much snow in that wilderness this winter, as there was last winter but it still paid off to be properly dressed for it. That, more experience with hiking in the snow, and less snow to deal with allowed me to get to cashing area #1 very quickly. I had plenty of time to dig up my stash, and it only took about an hour and 15 minutes. I brought it back to my apartment.

Now many of you are probably thinking. Patsy, that’s a lot of time and energy just to hide your stash. It is, but hiking is one of my favorite hobbies so hiking there, and back is actually fun. I went hiking in that area just for fun several months before I started using it as an area to hide my cross dressing stash, and still go hiking in that area when I have no need to bury or retrieve my stash. So when I do go there to bury or retrieve my stash, most of the trip is still just for fun. It’s just that hour and 15 minutes of digging that counts as work, and digging holes is kind of fun too.

Hi Patsy……interesting story you have. All that activity just wore me out.  Why not just use a bus depot storage box for the time your parents are in. I know what snoopy mothers are like LOL.

Lady Veronica

I had the same thought as Veronica – a bus or train station locker. But then I realized, they may not have them if she’s in a smaller town. If nothing else, all that hiking should keep your legs nice and toned.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I know several cross dressers who dress secretly and have their stash hidden somewhere. Your efforts are  extraordinary and dare I say unique. Have you ever considered  a storage locker that can be locked? You could even put someone else’s name and address on it. You can and say you are just holding on to it for a friend if a question comes up about it. Or how about just packing the clothes in a suitcase and keep it in the trunk of your car?

We don’t have any train stations where I live, and there’s not a whole lot of bus stuff so we don’t have any bus lockers.

wow that is a hard thing to do is hide our secret. especially when u r married, i use to hide my female cloths in the basement were my computer room was, then i my dresser drawer under my male cloths, until one day it was found. or should i say a pic of me all dressed up was found then my secret came out , wife is dealing with it daughter is the one who found pic, she replied its his body. wife lets me dress up but only when 2 adult kids are not home, wife seen me allot of times getting dressed up, so guess that’s OK with her but for sitting in the same room and talk like 2 woman. NOT. so hiding my stuff was good for a long time till i slipped up. i have my own female attire, make up, perfume, jewellery, nylons, bras, panties, and even pads. heels. wife knows of all my female stuff now and i don’t hide it from her any more.

Patsy; Thank you for sharing your story. I think you have the most extreme method of hiding your CD stash than anyone else here on CDH. The fact that you enjoy hiking and climbing is your genius in it. Also your stash is your treasure, and you’re on a scavenger hunt/geo-cache when you go to retrieve it. If you don’t mind me asking? Since you posted this in September 2017; are you still in school and still having to bury your stash or are you out and not having to hide your stash so much.

Patsy, I’m sorry. You posted this in January 2018, not September 2017. My mistake.

Yes. I’m still in school. However I’m not as big on hiding the stash anymore because I always take the shuttle to and from college, and my parents house. I used to be worried that there would be something wrong with the shuttle, and that my parents would have to transport me. Also, there used to be a couple instances were it was just my parents who took me to and from their house, and my college apartment but that hasn’t happened in a while. However, this reminds me that I need to do a couple posts on doing laundry for my stash. Laundry may seem unrelated to this but my women’s clothing smells like dirt when I don’t do laundry.

Hi Patsy………way may need to many storage bins……I know that I have scads of clothes. Lucky me…..I have live alone and have now have no in-laws except way about Europe.

Dame Veronica

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?