Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

I never used the Ladies restroom in my life. I never wanted to be a woman in my younger years but now at my age of 34 I want to be a woman and I am a woman. So therefore I used the ladies restroom today and I continued a voice feminization program to get myself a beautiful passable sounding female voice. So I did not need to blow my nose or do number 1 or number 2. I only needed to wash my hands and dry them. Actually I needed to wash my bottom retainer and put it back in my mouth as well but I forgot to do that. The Ladies room was empty so no woman interaction to worry about. It was differnt. I felt normal and acted normal to avoid any negative ness. Luckily my Mom and Aunt were far from the bathroom with a wall covering the ladies room so I did not have to worry about them interfering in my plan to use the ladies restroom. I was presenting as a woman which I want to be which I am so I used the right bathroom today honey.

I think you need to check the legal situation about using ladies public toilets – some cis women have a problem with non cis ladies using their facilities. It’s better to use unisex (unigender maybe a better term) rest rooms. I always sit to p£& – I find this sufficiently ladylike and feminine for me.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?