• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Karina
      Lady

I’ve been working on my voice, and I think it’s finally starting to get to a point where it’s passable! However, I learn languages as a hobby and it’s difficult, whenever I speak especially Japanese the illusion falls apart and I just sound like a dude again 😂 is there anybody else that learned languages before voice training that has advice or any fun stories?

Sadly I sound like a dude in English and Spanish. Best of luck with your Japanese lady’s voice.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

During my Navy career, I spent many years in the Far East.  Japan was a favorite country, and I learned to speak Japanese quite well and read it to some degree.

I was not married in the early years of my career and had a Japanese girl friend who was very agreeable to assist me in cross dressing in traditional Japanese kimono.  She suggested I speak as little as possible or not at all.  Given the heavy make up and my average height, I was fairly convincing, especially at night and in a group of other girls.  She would always say just giggle, smile, and act feminine but don’t speak.

Thailand and Singapore had very much open transgender activity as early as the 60s and 70s, and I recall making trips to Singapore where I could openly cross dress in western clothing and be accepted without any issues.  Singapore was particularly a great place, because everyone was multi-lingual, speaking English, Chinese, Malaysian, etc., and it was a very modern and very clean western-style city.  I note many of the transgendered girls in Singapore spoke with  male voices and nothing was ever thought of it.  I would check into a modern hotel, emerge as a woman and explore the city, being treated as a lady wherever I went.

For me, the concern always was to avoid any place where I might be recognized by someone who knew I was in the Navy and what type of work I did in the Navy.  Ironically, sometimes this backfired on me, since I was young and dressed attractively.  I would fly into Singapore not knowing a Navy ship was visiting Singapore.  No problem with anyone recognizing me, but the problem was with sailors seeing a western woman and approaching me in a romantic manner.  I quickly learned how to discourage such advances.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m amazed at how easy some can pick up on a language.

I do well to speak southern english… lol

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?