Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Evelyn
      Lady

Hello my loves! I must kindly ask I troubling question that has bothered me for quite some time.

Being a Canadian, I’ve never really had access to many options regarding stores that carry shoes (heels in specific) in my size. Unlike broader economies, such as the US and UK, here we have limited stores other than Amazon that carry shoes in my size (I wear a women’s size 13) and I was just curious if others knew of secret gems I didn’t regarding this issue.

If anyone has any advice, I’m happy to hear anything your comfortable sharing! Thanks!

Evany

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Evelyn.

I have the same question, Evany. We are so limited here,lol. We do have a DSW near to me now, I just havent worked up the nerve to check it out, what I have gotten has been from Amazon,but as you say,limited:-(

Shoes.com had a decent variety of 11 and 12 boots. I picked up a couple pairs recently.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I’m shopping a lot at aliexpress and there they do sometimes have huge (women  20!) sizes and many even have free return. For example how about how about some low heel (7cm) pumps that goes to size 19US/50 for $19 (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001332782875.html) or some very high (4″+ = not for beginners) stiletto boots for $25US and size up to 48 ? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000113611016.html.
      If you don’t like them for any reason they can be returned for free (they provide a prepaid return label).
      The biggest issue is that it takes a while to arrive and you will have issues trying to find your size but with the free return you at least don’t have to spend $$ on stuff you can’t use.

/kt

Evelyn
      Lady

[postquote quote=404227]

Thanks endlessly Kelly! This may honestly have saved me from much of my stress of ordering online! Thanks!

Evany

Evelyn
      Lady

I totally get how you feel on that Regine, just because it can be often so expensive to order online and lacks the empowerment that walking into a store and buying things can often provide. I only hope that a window of opportunity opens up for us crossdressers and trans folk after the pandemic. I’ll let you know if I discover anything!

xoxo

Evany

Anonymous

I’m a 13 Wide, so I feel your pain. Pickings are slim, even on Amazon; but we have a Shoe Show in our mall, and I just got a pair of flats in 13W, and low-heel boots in 12W (their 13W was actually too big!).  They also have online shopping, and Payless online has a few, also.

Bettylou

Anonymous

Hi Regi,

I would be willing to forward the shoes to you, and even cover the postage, one time.  But it would be better for one of the girls in Michigan or Wisconsin to do it.

Bettylou

You girls might try a store called ‘Shoe Dept.’.  They stock mostly stock reductions from other companies and are very reasonably priced, and have lots of larger sizes that won’t sell in a lot of stores, and most a named brands too.  Online, shoedept.com

PaulaF

Molly
        Duchess

Booo! … US shipping only.

Paula Thanks for the link but unless you can jump across to the US or have a shipping service (which is more available to those who are lucky enough to be near to the border, for us Canadians), it would appear that you’re out of luck with this one.

-Molly.

Wow!  I do owe an apology for missing that.  Not shipping outside the U.S. is something I honestly never look for/overlook on a site.  I just don’t get it though.  If we can mail privately from the U.S. to Canada, why can’t UPS, DHL, and FedEx just drive it across that mystical red line on the map?  And, all 3 of those services have an air fleet too, so if that line is tearing up their trucks or something, why not just fly over it, it cant be THAT high, the cold fronts keep flowing right on over it.

I honestly do apologize for missing that.

PaulaF

Molly
        Duchess

Paula

It’s no problem…. It’s a common thing, and it’s not always easy to find.   You don’t need to apologize for missing it.

I’d only added the editorial comments for the exact same reason that you think it’s silly they don’t ship to Canada.   It’s just a painful that it seems it’s because they can’t issue the export/import papers that they don’t (and that Canada is 10% the size of the US market).

-Molly.

Thank you,but I already checked with shoe show,and they dont ship to Canada. They suggested shipping to someone in the U.S, and having them forwarded
      Regi.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?