- September 18, 2022 at 8:49 pm #677592Cece XParticipantRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 152Has thanked: 3433 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
I recently brought home two elegant white lace thongs. Tonight was the debut. As I prepared for a night on the town, I put one on and I could see instantly that I was going to have some trouble fitting everything inside. I put my pants on and left home. Before long, everything spilled out and it was like I was out wearing no underwear at all. I was the only one who knew, so there was no embarrassment, but I had no counted on feeling like I had gone commando all night.
Although these thongs are very beautiful, they are impractical for a CD underdresser. I am now determined that I will no longer wear panties that do not have elastic around the leg holes to keep everything inside.
- September 23, 2022 at 10:25 am #678547Pink KnicksLadyRegistered On: September 23, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 3 times
- September 23, 2022 at 9:00 am #678538BeckaLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 100Replies: 1159Has thanked: 750 timesBeen thanked: 3085 times
- September 21, 2022 at 3:42 pm #678177Heather HansenLadyRegistered On: July 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
I for one prefer satiny or microfiber panties. For good value in multipacks I shop at Ross. In boys I’m a size small in undies. In ladies it’s size large.
Have also purchased satiny panties online at Alliexpress. Most prices are very reasonable. But beware (from trial and error) sizes are much different than U.S. If they say low rise I get the XXL, other I can get by with XL.
- September 20, 2022 at 1:56 pm #677944Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 766Has thanked: 51876 timesBeen thanked: 1893 times
- September 19, 2022 at 9:58 pm #677817Lovisa KevätdóttirDuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- September 19, 2022 at 8:00 pm #677796Jessica WildeLadyRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 176Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 1465 times
So this is coming from a daily thong wearer. I love thongs first of all. I only wear bikini style if it’s super cold outside and even then it’s a rare occasion. Anywho, lace thongs are gorgeous. There’s a trick with them though. If you’re going to wear them for any amount of time they need to be very elastic lace (Maidenform makes some that are one size and fall into this category and are my go to for long time lace thong wear) and designed in a manner that covers well to start with. The design is the deciding factor in lace panties. I have numerous pairs of lace panties and some of them are good for a couple of hours (couple of them don’t even make it that long) and some are good for all day wear. It’s really just depends on design and what type of lace they’re made of. I have some absolutely beautiful lace thongs from Victoria’s secret that match one of my VS bras that I rarely wear because they’re a less than 2 hr pair and the lace isn’t that comfy. They have been relegated to special time panties. I have another pair of VS place panties that are super soft and comfy but they’re only a five hr pair. Any longer than that the lace stretches too much and I’m free if you know what I mean.
It took me a long time and a lot of trial and error to figure out the lace thong deal. Unfortunately it takes that to figure it out because everyone is different and not all solutions work for all people.
I will say this. There are lots of panties that have lace detail that will satisfy the desire for lace on your panties. One of my favorite pairs of thongs have a lace front, smooth, silky back and are of my favorite thong designs that work well for me. So with that being said there are options out there to satisfy the lace desire.
- September 19, 2022 at 3:30 pm #677773Vanessa ThomasLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
I usually wear Vanity Fair String bikinis and they hold me in just fine but I am very small so they hold me in pretty well. I have some older vintage panties that I love to wear along with some boy shirts.
- September 20, 2022 at 3:14 pm #677957Bob JobsLadyRegistered On: March 13, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- September 19, 2022 at 3:10 pm #677771Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 357Has thanked: 3731 timesBeen thanked: 1904 times
What I wear almost every day are French style or High cut panties, the high leg opening definitely ads a sexy touch and they’re comfy and have no problems holding my small parts tucked up where they should be.
Definitely more comfortable than any of the thongs I have.
Ms. Lauren M
- September 20, 2022 at 3:21 pm #677961LadyRegistered On: March 13, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- September 19, 2022 at 9:57 pm #677815Lovisa KevätdóttirDuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- September 19, 2022 at 1:42 pm #677740Helena FieldLadyRegistered On: February 14, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 46Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
- September 19, 2022 at 1:33 pm #677734
- September 19, 2022 at 1:25 pm #677730Kimberly Ann VictoriaLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 232Has thanked: 859 timesBeen thanked: 868 times
- September 19, 2022 at 4:30 pm #677778Trina MorayLadyRegistered On: April 25, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
Highly ironic I thought, but Venus Boy Shorts are the most comfortable panties I own! They are also really good at holding everything in! I realized today getting ready to go to the doctor that I don’t even own any men’s underwear anymore…lol
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Trina Moray.
- September 19, 2022 at 12:30 pm #677716ZoeLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 84Has thanked: 148 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
- September 19, 2022 at 12:03 pm #677709Sheen VLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
I had a similar learning curve when I started buying my own panties. The ones that looked great on a model or in the store didn’t always fit the best. Over time I bought various styles and brands until I found the ones that fit the best for the occasion for which I was intending to wear them. They do make ‘men’s panties’ but I don’t want something made for men – I want to wear clothes made for women.
- September 19, 2022 at 3:15 am #677612Paula HereLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 194Has thanked: 889 timesBeen thanked: 1236 times
I wear a thong most days. I find if i wear the side up over my hips, and wear a smaller size theynhold everything in place. The no see thongs give me the most trouble, to stretchy, and i end up with the same issue you described. Ones with fabric instead of lace work best for me. The lace stretched and develops holes quickly. A hole in the lace will become painful quickly as pieces try to squeeze though.
Keep experimenting the right pair is out there
- September 18, 2022 at 9:24 pm #677596Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1076Has thanked: 23776 timesBeen thanked: 3825 times
I like the ones with spandex in them for that reason. It also helps with some of the thongs if you wear them lower in the front, so that the wider part of the front is available to surround your equipment.
That does leave a taller wale tale above your belt line in the back so be careful if you want to keep your panties a secret! 😁
- September 19, 2022 at 3:04 pm #677770DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 893Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2467 times
That is it exactly! Lower the front triangle and pull up in the back to take up the excess and set the position. If you only do it in the front, it will eventually ride up if you don’t pull up the slack. This works for every kind of panty; not just thongs…
- September 19, 2022 at 6:32 pm #677787
- September 18, 2022 at 9:17 pm #677594
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.