Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

I recently brought home two elegant white lace thongs. Tonight was the debut. As I prepared for a night on the town, I put one on and I could see instantly that I was going to have some trouble fitting everything inside. I put my pants on and left home. Before long, everything spilled out and it was like I was out wearing no underwear at all. I was the only one who knew, so there was no embarrassment, but I had no counted on feeling like I had gone commando all night.

Although these thongs are very beautiful, they are impractical for a CD underdresser. I am now determined that I will no longer wear panties that do not have elastic around the leg holes to keep everything inside.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve had good luck with Paramour Striped Delight hipsters.  Very sexy and good containment.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I like the ones with spandex in them for that reason. It also helps with some of the thongs if you wear them lower in the front, so that the wider part of the front is available to surround your equipment.
      That does leave a taller wale tale above your belt line in the back so be careful if you want to keep your panties a secret! 😁

💕Lara

That is it exactly! Lower the front triangle and pull up in the back to take up the excess and set the position. If you only do it in the front, it will eventually ride up if you don’t pull up the slack. This works for every kind of panty; not just thongs…

I wear a thong most days.  I find if i wear the side up over my hips, and wear a smaller size theynhold everything in place.  The no see thongs give me the most trouble, to stretchy, and i end up with the same issue you described. Ones with fabric instead of lace work best for me.  The lace stretched and develops holes quickly.  A hole in the lace will become painful quickly as pieces try to squeeze though.

Keep experimenting the right pair is out there

Paula

Sheen V
      Lady

I had a similar learning curve when I started buying my own panties.  The ones that looked great on a model or in the store didn’t always fit the best. Over time I bought various styles and brands until I found the ones that fit the best for the occasion for which I was intending to wear them. They do make ‘men’s panties’ but I don’t want something made for men – I want to wear clothes made for women.

Zoe
      Lady

I have several styles I like, but thongs aren’t one of them. I like bikinis. Boy shorts as well. That’s just me though.

my favorite are Victoria’s Secret Boy shorts and bikini

Highly ironic I thought, but Venus Boy Shorts are the most comfortable panties I own! They are also really good at holding everything in! I realized today getting ready to go to the doctor that I don’t even own any men’s underwear anymore…lol

Still quite early in the journey for me but boy shorts are what I’ve found to generally give a nice combination of comfort and looks.  Although I’ll continue to explore different brands and styles, Maidenform boyshort panties are what I’ve latched onto early on.  They’re comfortable and I’ve been able to find simple ones. cute ones, and sexy ones.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Thongs are very sexy but they are way too uncomfortable for me.

I bought Grankee thongs which I find fit very snugly.
      But over the last year bought several different styles of panties and thongs and found most are a poor fit.
      Love Helena

What I wear almost every day are French style or High cut panties, the high leg opening definitely ads a sexy touch and they’re comfy and have no problems holding my small parts tucked up where they should be.
      Definitely more comfortable than any of the thongs I have.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Same. High cut work the best and are comfortable. Thongs are hard to shop for lol. Some of the cheeky designs are cute and comfy but high cut French cut is a go to must.

Bob Jobs
        Lady

same here. the high cuts hold and sure feel nice for me. Like i said in another post the Vanity Fair have a nice elastic type outer seam on the leg comphy but yet holds nice. The Illumation orradiant style are great

I usually wear Vanity Fair String bikinis and they hold me in just fine but I am very small so they hold me in pretty well.  I have some older vintage panties that I love to wear along with some boy shirts.

Bob Jobs
        Lady

Hi. I have found that most style made by Vanity Fair do a nice job of (holding) in. Seem to be a little wider than most.

Vanity Fair are my absolute favorite panties! I’m wearing a pair right now in fact. They’re comfortable and keep all parts in place. I can’t recommend them enough.

Jill

same here! Vanity Fair microfiber high cuts are my go-to for going out. They hold everything in and they feel like you’re wearing nothing!

So this is coming from a daily thong wearer. I love thongs first of all. I only wear bikini style if it’s super cold outside and even then it’s a rare occasion. Anywho, lace thongs are gorgeous. There’s a trick with them though. If you’re going to wear them for any amount of time they need to be very elastic lace (Maidenform makes some that are one size and fall into this category and are my go to for long time lace thong wear) and designed in a manner that covers well to start with. The design is the deciding factor in lace panties. I have numerous pairs of lace panties and some of them are good for a couple of hours (couple of them don’t even make it that long) and some are good for all day wear. It’s really just depends on design and what type of lace they’re made of. I have some absolutely beautiful lace thongs from Victoria’s secret that match one of my VS bras that I rarely wear because they’re a less than 2 hr pair and the lace isn’t that comfy. They have been relegated to special time panties. I have another pair of VS place panties that are super soft and comfy but they’re only a five hr pair. Any longer than that the lace stretches too much and I’m free if you know what I mean.

It took me a long time and a lot of trial and error to figure out the lace thong deal. Unfortunately it takes that to figure it out because everyone is different and not all solutions work for all people.

I will say this. There are lots of panties that have lace detail that will satisfy the desire for lace on your panties. One of my favorite pairs of thongs have a lace front, smooth,  silky back and are of my favorite thong designs that work well for me. So with that being said there are options out there to satisfy the lace desire.

Order some thongs and panties in general from Katie and Laura’s. They do the fancy satin panties. Very good for holding the parts too.

I’ve discovered lately that when it comes to all lace panties, I have to go up a size in order for them to fit properly. It seems to me that all lace panties are smaller when compared to nylon panties of the same size.

I for one prefer satiny or microfiber panties. For good value in multipacks I shop at Ross. In boys I’m a size small in undies. In ladies it’s size large.

Have also purchased satiny panties online at Alliexpress. Most prices are very reasonable. But beware (from trial and error) sizes are much different than U.S. If they say low rise I get the XXL, other I can get by with XL.

Becka
      Lady

I love tight, silky bikini style panties. Sheer are fun too! Any color or pattern. can’t wear a thong as there is too much to tuck. Tough enough with the panties I wear.

I have had the same problem but never realized why some work and some do not. Now I know why I always feel more comfy in some and not others.

If you want panties that hold everything in, then you can’t beat Bali Skimp Skamp panties! Very wide gusset and plenty of room. I used to hate thongs because they drove right up my back side. I was at My Torrid store  looking at panties and trying them on.  The saleslady helped me out. The first thing she said I was wearing to small panties. She brought some in to try over my panties. I tried them on and they felt great. One was a thong and I told her that they dig in. She said that’s because they are too small and I should buy them and try them on. I did and it was heaven. I have high rise thongs from Torrid and they hold everything in and they don’t dig in any more. Goodbye wedgies! I went from a size 8 to a 10/3xl panty. I thought that a smaller panty was needed to hold everything in. I also learned if the top rolls over that is because they are too small.

One thing I do is tip the salesladies at the stores when they help me nicely! The next time they are super helpful and go way above the call of duty to help me out! Even if it is someone different because they know I tip! Also wear a pad when trying on lingerie or other items that will come in contact with your panties. If the saleslady is hesitant about you trying on them, tell her you wore a pad so there will be no cross contamination! That works nicely.

My wife got my old panties and uses them. As some where brand new still with the tags on them. She was a cotton user and now is wearing all kinds of panties except thongs!  She hates them. 

Becka
      Lady

I love thongs, but can’t wear them!

Yup, everything does fall out! I wear tight, bikinis and tuck, tuck, tuck as much as I can.
      Please don’t take this wrong, but I’m a little bigger down there, and makes things tough!

I love the feeling and look of tucking, but it’s difficult

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I always wear pantyhose when I go femme. I’ll often wear high cut panties or thongs over my sheer to waist pantyhose. It looks nice and sexy if my short dress happens to creep or blow up, and I never have falling out problems.

Lol, i made the error too with thongs. Seemed a good idea at the time but tucking certain things in is shall we say? nigh on impossible!

What i was looking for was something Feminine but practical. Boy short panties were ok and Briefs both of which do come with lacy looks and in a wide range of colours. Everyone will have their own preferences of course. I’m a simple Girl with simple needs xx

Fiona Moss xx

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?