Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have far too many skirts, but lately I have been on the search for a real leather skirt. I have a few fake ones, but it’s not the same. I have discovered that they can be quite expensive, so started scouring the charity shops.
      Last weekend I found one, labeled up in my size. I took it into the changing room…. And it was nowhere near my size. it was at least two sizes too small.
      My search continued. Today, in TK Max, I saw another leather skirt, labeled up in my size. I took it in to the changing rooms and it fitted perfect…. Slight snag.
      The price was £110. There is no way that I could possibly justify spending that much money on a skirt, no matter how well it fitted and how it felt…. So it went back on the rail. I did buy a few things, and my wife bought some amazing stuff.
      We get home, and my wife is going through one of her wardrobes. A few things had fallen off the hangers. As she was collecting them off the bottom of the wardrobe, she said “Oh you might like this”…. She handed me a knee length leather skirt. She bought it some years ago, but it never fitted. She kept it, as she has many of her clothes, as a “one day” item. I tried it on, and it fitted very nicely indeed. I am now the very happy and very proud owner of a knee length leather skirt. I’m so happy that I resisted spending £110 on the one in TK Max. I’m also so happy that my wife has stuff that she has forgotten about hanging around (or laying on the floor of) her lesser used wardrobes 🙂

Cerys.

Sylvia
      Lady

I’m happy for you Cerys ,

The unexpected gifts are the most enjoyable I think.
      Have fun wearing your leather skirt , and maybe post a picture of it in your profile.

Love Sylvia.

There will be a pic, just go to find the right picture worthy ensemble 🙂

Cerys.

Well done Cerys! Thanks for sharing this great story.
      What is the skirt colour?
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Black…. Is there any other colour for a leather skirt? 🙂

Cerys.

Of course Cerys! I should have known!!!
          Stephanie 💖

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Cery.

Yes there are more than the color black. I once was lucky enough to find a knee length leather pencil skirt in a thrift store which was a nice golden brown. It fit me perfectly and felt wonderful. Sadly, I no longer have it as it was tossed in a purge of depression. One of so many beautiful things I will never find again and certainly not on the cheap.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Just got lucky in Marshalls in Pensacola yesterday and found two sexy short faux leather mini skirts which fit absolutely perfect.

I’ll surprise you next week with what I pair with those two beauties!

XOXOXO Scarlett

You could pair them with a rubbish bag and you’d look amazing! 🙂

Cerys.

Scarlett398
          Princess

Cerys, you would be surprised how many times girls have asked me to pose in a photo wearing a leaf or trash bag or a potato sack so I guess I’ll have to try one of those three one out one day and post the photo and see what kind of reacton I’d get from the girls!

XOXOXO Scarlett

I agree with Cerys, Scarlett you’d look good in anything

Anonymous

I have always wanted to try a mini-skirt and I noticed recently that Walmart had a rack of faux leather minis, but I wasn’t sure of which size and was in a hurry, so I didn’t pull the trigger (or the Visa). Sure enough, a day or two later, they had been picked over and practically depleted, never to be restocked. 😢

That’ll teach me. I should have bought three in a range of sizes and returned the two that didn’t work. 😠

That sounds so awesome.

I had a few leather skirts in my wardrobe, but some succombed to a clean out purge.  Vegan leather skirts just aren’t the same.  My fave brand is Danier, but they cost an arm and leg, plus more.

Out of my respect for plant life I would never consider a vegan skirt. I think mine is from a cow. I have several and love them. Cerys is very lucky to get such a find out of a closet.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?