Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

As I contemplating the end of summer, I was browsing through the Sept issue of In Style and trying to figure out the latest trends  that I have.
      I realized a few things that would help as fall approaches. It’s time to put away the.mini skirts.and reach for warmer clothes on the east coast.
      Never!!

When the weather starts to turn colder, it’s  time to explore your wardrobe
       Or what’s  not on your wardrobe.

Pair a nice pencil skirt (age appropriate) with a quality pair of nylons or tights
       In the start of the change of the seasons, start with a pair of pair of thigh highs or pantyhose under your skirt ( or dress pants of you are not conformable in a skirt yet). Make sure they suit your skin tone and complexion.
      If tour body type doesn’t look flattering in a pencil skirt, try a skirt that is comes down to the knees. Brighter colors aren’t  always a plus.

Remember girls, a little bit of stubble goes a long way to reveal yourself.

As the weather turns colder, pair your skirt with a pair of tights. Depending on the area in which you live, a bright color pair of tights always adds a nice statement to your fashion style. If in doubt, choose a pair of tights that is neutral with the outfit.

Don’t forget about your footwear. That needs to change with the season as well. But that’s another article.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

What arw you wearing as the weather turns colder?

Anonymous

It’s time to break out the sweater dresses, boots and tights or pantyhose. It’s also a great time of year to play with layering different colors and fabrics.

Jeans and Blouses, or Skirts, hose and Blouses. And I have a great new uni-sex fresh black leather jacket.

Anonymous

I just got a fabulous sweater dress and a pair of skinny jeans from JustFab for $39.95. Can’t wait to wear them. Need some good boots to wear with them.

Due to the fact I am unable to shave my legs, sadly stockings and tights are must for me. Although I love the feel of stocking on my legs, some of my outfits are not ones where stockings or tights are appropriate.

I totally had all the hair on my legs removed and my arms and face , which I was never very masculine in that regard . I knew when my wife Shelley started buying me ballet flats and Mary Janes for work , that it was time to let my femme body express my clothes . I loved how silky and smooth , my legs were . In the colder winter months ( even in Orlando ) I often felt my legs are cold if I did not wear stockings , hose , or leggings . After , I stated wearing dresses and skirts , I often wore nothing on my legs , unless I wanted the hose or sticking to have a certain color or shine to match my clothes . This was usually picked out for me by my wife . Often I just wear Capri leggings with lace at the bottom with a tunic top or a petite short dress , instead of my normal misses size . Fashion is what often dictates what I wear and comfort .

Anonymous

I’m very lucky that I’ve never had much visible body hair. I’ve been shaving my legs for a few years and no one has ever questioned me about it. Same with under my arms. I find that I have less body odor with shaved armpits and actually had a discussion about it with another guy at work who said, gee, that makes sense. I used to be on ski patrol and started wearing pantyhose under my ski pants many years ago. They are so warm but light. I understand some professional football players (in the colder areas) also wear pantyhose. As the temp drops, putting on thicker tights are a must (in my neck of the woods, it is regularly -20C from November to February). I always look forward to the drop in temperature as I can put on my ladies wear more often under the bulky winter clothing.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

So Krista-there’s at least ONE good thing about the bitter cold winter weather!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Leg wear or natural’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?