• This topic has 18 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

For a drive that is LOL.. I know this will just be another “I did it” post, but, I did it LOL…

I had not intended to do my drive today, ( which is my new pic… company requires a mask to be worn, and I only did eye makeup today… didn’t fool with covering up the 5 o’clock shadow LOL)… but this morning, after getting my eye makeup nearly perfect ( in my mind anyway,’finally finding my “color”, which seems to be yellows/golds/orange hues/glitter eyeshadow)  , and then dawning my bra and 38C silicone forms under my work uniform shirt.. oh my… I was feelin goooood.. wig looking good ….. I thought… it’s now or never…packed everything up, and away I went..driving in busy Winston-Salem, tons of stoplights, and traffic. You bet, I wanted to be seen… and I was… it’s not every day you see a red headed gal driving around in a 2500HD 4×4 tower maintenance truck 🤣.. spotted a guy checking me out at a light, he smiled and nodded, and I shyly looked away …

it was truly an inspirational day for me… but I didn’t go to any stores, ect.. but I did stay just like the picture, all day, driving from site to site and working at the towers..until time to go back into “jeff” mode just before heading home…

thanks for helping me get here girls.. you all inspire me and next week I’ll be even more bold, maybe get gas, maybe a drive through………hmmmmm…..

💖❤️

Bravo Effie! Super proud of you! I do know that feeling of being checked out by both guys and girls!
      I am a pretty quick driver (my nickname in France was ‘PinPon’ which is the sound the police cars make!) and love racing guys when ‘en femme’. I drive a Peugeot 306 cabriolet with a completely different power plant. I converted the cab into a open top tourer with roll cage and strengthened bodywork complete with a 2.0 GTI race engine! To say it can shift is… well…
      The looks on these guy’s faces when they realise they have been ‘done’ by an older gal are priceless!

As the French say GAZ! Hugs Polly 🚗🚓🚓🚓🚓

Anonymous

🤣 that’s awesome Polly!! I can just picture you street racing the guys!! 🤣🤣

my work truck is a more of a tow rig, we pull big 80kw generators sometimes, and there is always mud on the tires and on the fenders , many towers are out in fields… I’m sure many people today were thinking “what’s a chic with done up hair doin in that “mud truck” 🤣🤣

Anonymous

Awesome Effie great Job being me would have flirted with truck driver lol. Keep us up to date on the adventure

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

Haha! Well I was genuinely shy… I looked over and was like “oh my goodness, he’s flirting”! 💖

Effie

Awesome Girl!!

Gas stations and drive thrus are good stepping stones!  Love your courage!

So glad we help to inspire you!!  Thats what CDH is for! We all inspire one another to be our best and true selves.

And I get what you and Polly mean.  I have a Camaro…its fun when guys wanna drag race…YES…ALL pun intended!

XO Robyn 🤗❤️

P.S.

Your profile pic looks really good…even with the mask! Your doin great Sweetie!

Anonymous

🤣…. that’s funny Robyn… I get it 😂😂

And thanks!

💖

That’s awesome Effie!!💖

Anonymous

Thank you dear! It was a blast today! 💖

Anonymous
      Lady

Way to go Effie! It’s SO much fun being out and about, isn’t it?!  Going thru the Chick-Fil-A drive thru and having them call me Tara was just heaven!

BTW, there’s no such thing as “just another I did it post”. They’re ALL milestones to be celebrated! Way to go girl!! (and your profile pic is so pretty!)

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Effie…

Firstly, can I say I love that hair colour..wow!!!

Secondly…..where can I get the ” Effie on tour 2021″ t-shirt??.

Go girl…. you’re having a blast…

Huggs, grace ❤️

Anonymous

🤣🤣.. Effie coming to a site near you tour LOL.,, in a big ol truck.. 😂

Thanks Grace ❤️

But they will dream about you!

Anonymous
      Lady

I can so remember the first really long drive as Sandy. I drove from Orlando to Atlanta completely dressed. I wore a leopard print mini-skirt, sleeveless mock top and runched sneakers. The sneakers and top came from Torrid and the mini from Old Navy. I had to stop once for gas and twice to use the restroom and yes I did use the women’s restroom with the other ladies. It was summer so I had the sun roof open and it was easy for truckers to see my legs which with wearing a mini were on display. It’s not just a first Effie, it’s a progression of confidence and inner happiness, so Bravo for enjoying your day!

Hugs,

Sandy

Looking good Effie and yes the Hottie driving the big tower truck would draw attention lol.

Yes, being with us does have that effect on some, inspiring confidence to go out and spread their wings, not sorry 😊.

Being out and about is habit forming!

Olivia

Hi Effie I am so happy for you sweety.

I went out on public to a small safe mall twice last year.Not nearly as pretty as you or as good with make up.

Nobody gave me a second look sweety. I was actually shocked.

So when your ready find a safe store to go too or mall and give it a try.

I went to the next bigger city from me as not to be recognized but it was so wonderful.

Love your hair its beautiful.

Happy for you Patty

Anonymous

Hi Patty, I do want to get to that point.. where I can just waltz right into a store… don’t think I’m there yet but getting closer!
        Thank you for your kind words!

💖❤️

Anonymous

All you gorgeous gals make me want to hit the road in full Diana although I don’t know if I would achieve the same effect in my bland little rice burner!

Anonymous

Hi Diana! You should give it a go, a beautiful gal makes any car better!

💖❤️

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?