• This topic has 18 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies.

Short and sweet ( for grace !!! )

Have you tried lip plumpers??..

I saw them on Amazon with mixed reviews….are they worth the money ??

Apparently they really make your lips tingle…but do they actually enlarge them??

Krista
      Duchess

Yikes Grace, I never heard of lip plumpers so I just Googled it.  OK looks interesting BUT then I Googled “lip plumpers side effects”. OMG, not for this girl.  Don’t think I need to try something that has the potential of causing itchiness, redness, burning or swelling.  Quote on Google: “Severe and prolonged swelling or bruising lasting one week to 10 days. Lip asymmetry (parts of lips are different sizes) Lumps and irregularities in the lips”.  Now that may be the lip injection that this quote is referring to, not clear on Google. 

Maybe stick to using lipstick and lip liner to giving the appearance of plumper lips.  I think my lips are plump enough naturally so don’t need to go for any embellishments. Especially at that big price tag.

But Grace, have fun trying it and playing around with the lip plumpers and report back to the group please.

Happy Sunday, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Noooooo….

looking at your reply, I don’t think it’s for me…

but I will hopefully get some more replies and experiences….stay tuned, haha

Thank you, grace ❤️

Krista
          Duchess

I don’t want to steer you wrongly Grace. Who knows? Maybe they would work great on you without any side effects?  Hopefully some other gals have some positive experiences with them. But for the price, that is the big question.  If you buy a very cheap plumper, does that mean the chances of side effects are greater?  And if you buy an expensive one, and it doesn’t work, that’s just throwing away money you could us in buying more Hawaiian pizzas and having fun with the delivery guy!!!!!  Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Haha…you’re wonderful xx

Prudence
      Ambassador

I have heard peppermint oil works! From a GG friend.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have a few colors from the Buxom Full-On line of lip plumping glosses.  They do make my lips look a bit fuller for a few hours.  It’s pretty subtle but enough to give me a small pout.  Reapplying after a few hours seems to maintain the effect.  My lips tingle for a short while then settle down.  No ill effects and by morning lips have returned to their usual (thin) state.  For part-time girls, it’s a good enhancement at a reasonable price.  If I were full time or transitioning, I’d probably find a good clinic and get a Juvederm injection.

I have tried a couple plumping lip glosses, good name brands, but it was while I still had covering from my beard. Now, I realize I have no upper lip to speak of, or maybe it’s my eyes? so used to a mustache..
      They do cause tingling, though
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Hi Grace

Yes, I brought a lip plumper a while ago, and it does tingle a little (I believe it has ginger in), but each time I use it, I notice the tingling less – it’s not unpleasant.

It has a subtle effect that I like – enough for me to see my lips as more girly, without looking botoxed out of proportion, or like a drag queen!

I use it every time I get made up now – it’s become part of my en femme arsenal!

Boom!

Love Laura

Hi Laura, one thing im not sure of, do you put lipstick on as well? under? over? I have tried all 3 ways, and prefer lipstick over
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

Hi Regi,

I apply the plumper first, then do the rest of my makeup, leaving lips until last.

By then, the effect has kicked in, and I can see what I have to work with.

Love Laura

Hi Grace , I am a plumber , not a plumper  , but Yes  their are tricks ! pickled onions for instance ,do make my lips tingle , and they do start to inflate ,and personally they are certainly  worth the money. pyxx.

Anonymous

Thank you!!!

…..I wonder if Rimmel do a version…must check, mind you, would a jar fit in my handbag???

Smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

Yes lip plumpers do work and are not a permanent thing. The tingle is yet another sweet reminder of the delicious territory we are navigating inside.
      Long, long ago in a galaxy….
      but seriously, awhile ago I took the advice of a MUA to use an extra soft baby toothbrush with olive oil on my lips before making up. Your lips will thank you.
      Now with my Sally Hansen lip plumper after the brushing my lips puff up just right.

Anonymous

Sorry Laura….short attention span…I fell asleep, was it a happy ending???

Anonymous

Sorry Laura….still asleep…

Grace

Anonymous

😂😂😂😂😂 xx

Anonymous

Thank you….💋

I personally wouldn’t use them…I was just intrigued as to how or if they worked…..Mick Jagger in lippy is not a look I would want !!!!

Anonymous

Wasn’t Dick Plumper in a Carry on film??.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?