Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly
      Lady

My wife and son set out on a two week road trip late last week, I had to stay behind and work. It was a bitter sweet moment when they drove away; I wanted to be on that trip, but by not going, it gave me loads of opportunities to dress.

I rarely don’t underdress, and get to fully dress only when I’m away for work. My wife is fully supportive of it, but my son is unaware. So my dressing at home is limited.

This week I have had the opportunity to practice my makeup tips I learned from watching James Charles you tube tutorials. Let me just say this, I have a long way to go to be proficient or even kinda good.

Today, I practiced lightly applying some before I head to town. I can tell its there, but not sure anyone else can. For me this is a huge step to go out in public with anything visually “female” on (I live in rural Texas).

I must say it has a liberating feel to it; it really accents my eyes lol, and it makes me feel more feminine; I’ll be doing this more.

Anonymous

Hi Kayla,

I’ve found that a little eye makeup can be a real mood booster, and you can do it without outing yourself – much like painting your toenails.  I’m doing it more often, as I feel more girly.

Anonymous

I have been wearing either lipstick or lip shimmer to work. I pick a light color, I can tell it’s there and it makes me feel feminine.

I’ll use a little mascara brushed on my eyebrows to cover the grey hairs (it’s a lot easier to brush on mascara than to use a pencil).

I have had times where I was going out en femme later so I put on beard cover and foundation early while still out as a guy.  But this doesn’t happen too often.

One time I tripped and gave myself a shiner.  For a week or so I used some makeup to minimize the look of the bruise.  Between the makeup and glasses I was wearing (I wore glasses for 55 years until I needed to go to contacts earlier this year), no one asked me about my eye, so I guess I hid it well.  For a couple of days I was touching it up at work, too.

Kelly
      Lady

Yeah, thats like me, the glasses hides the mascara well. I naturally have longer lashes anyway

Without giving up too much, are you in the Lake Fork, Emory part of Texas?

Kelly
      Lady

I’m about 1.5 hrs from there

Anonymous

Hi Kelly

While I do not wear make up or underdress while in drab……my little Tootsies are always painted most days……. it’s something that HAS to be done…..and when I get home and change, and they reappear!!!!….now that’s what I call a little victory..

Huggs, grace xx

Peta Mari
      Lady

I said depends, as makeup is such a wide term.

My toes are always done. Sometimes while in male mode I do my fingernails. I like bright bold colors when I’m building – it reminds where my fingers are.

If I do my fingers while in drab, I use a matt topcoat, or a Sinful Color Sporty Brights top coat. The latter is like a matt rough surface.

If my fingernails get stained, I paint them one or two coats of Sinful Colors Bright Babe (nail whitener) and the sporty brights topcoat.

Face. Always using moisturizer. Occasionally bb cream, or light foundation. And a very light hand with the bronzer.

Sometimes I use a tinted chapstick.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?