• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Since I began living as Gina full time, I have been able to fulfill my lifelong dream of being who I have always believed I am.  With that, I have also faced challenges genetic women face everyday that are foreign to men.  As Gina, I have learned it takes me much longer to get ready for the day if I want to be remotely put together, the high cost of women’s fashion, and the infinite variety of clothing, make up and accessory choices to put everything all together.

Most of these experiences have been an invigorating growth process as I refined my image, voice, walk, and mannerisms to go out in public and be relaxed and confident as I present myself as a woman.

Unfortunately, I have also experienced many of the negative experiences women face everyday.  I have learned how catty and judgmental women can be to each other, how demeaning it is to be rudely objectified by men, how frustrating sexual harassment can be, and how dangerous it can be for a woman to be out alone and encounter creepy people.  Today I had an experience the was a rude reminder how we have to be vigilant at all times.

I went shopping at the market during the mid morning hours to pick up a few items.  As I shopped, I noticed a man with a cart following behind me.  I didn’t find that particularly alarming since everyone else was doing the same things.  However, I soon noticed he was following me aisle to aisle.  He would stay about 10-15 feet away but only seemed to look at the things on the shelves when I glanced at him.  I also noticed he only had two or three things in his cart.  This continued for about 20 minutes and through multiple aisles of merchandise.  Now I was convinced this guy was following me.

I tried not to think too much of it but I kept him on radar as I finished up.  I was wearing a pair of cut off shorts and a t-shirt and it’s not unusual for me to get looks from men but my spidey senses were on high alert.  Something about this guy wasn’t right.

I made it to the check out line and he followed right behind me.  I made direct eye contact with him and tried to let him know I was aware of what he was doing through the glare of my gaze.  He seemed unfazed.

I bagged my groceries and headed out to the parking lot in a hurry, wanting to ditch this guy as fast as possible.  As I loaded my items in my car, I saw him walking down the aisle where I was parked.  He looked at me and started walking right toward me.  I was now in DEFCON 1 and in no mood for any confrontation.  He walked up to me and said, “Hey baby, you lookin’ for some action with a real man?”  I locked eyes with him and told him in a very straightforward and somewhat profane way I had no interest in him.  He laughed and walked past.  I lost sight of him as he went around a van and thought he got the hint.

I only turned away for a moment and suddenly felt a hand on my backside.  I spun around and it was the creep.  I immediately reacted, and left the jerk on the pavement.  I threw the rest of my stuff in my car and luckily the space ahead of me was open.   I pulled straight ahead and took off, leaving creepy on the asphalt still rolling around.

I can only imagine the fear someone else might have felt had creepy done the same thing to another woman and she was not able or willing to defend herself.  I have spoken to many women who have been harassed in public by creepers like the one I encountered all of their lives.  I guess it is something that we must always be vigilant for in today’s world.

I encourage everyone on this site to have that vigilance if you go out in public.  Sometimes fatal results have occurred when crossdressers or transgender people encountered some of the low lives of this world.  I have encountered creepers before but this was the first time I was felt up by one.  I hope he will think twice before he does it again.  I did call the police to report him but of course he was gone when they got there.  I made a report but I don’t know where it will go.  Anyway, please be safe.  Women alone seem to always be a target.

OMG Gina!  What an experience…thank God you were able to sock him good. Personnally I think that taking them down hard teaches them a lesson…..never mind this “educate them about being good in public…horse manure!” Nothing gets a lesson into their head except by pounding it in. I pray for the Great Spirit to watch over you!

Lady Veronica

PS…….pick up a taser unit.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I was young and dressed very sexy, I was always surprised at the compliments and attention I would get. Even just getting out of the car for a short errand would turn heads and illicit cat calls.

Several weeks ago and many years later, I was out in my shiny pantyhose, blue platform wedges, a navy blue dress around mid thigh length, a bra with normal sized breast forms for me, a blonde wig and mirror sunglasses. I got out of the car in a public place and walked across the parking lot to do a transaction.

A guy off in the distance noticed me and began calling to me. He got my attention and I looked over at him. He began walking towards me. I wasn’t quite sure what to do. I finished my transaction and casually strolled back to my car as he was getting closer and calling to me.

I got in the car, put my purse on the seat next to me, fastened my seat belt, started the car and pulled out of the parking space. I turned towards the guy who was maybe 50 feet away by then. He was waving and asking me to stop. I just waved and smiled at him as I drove past.

That whole ordeal surprised me. I guess from far enough away I must have looked pretty good. It also brought me to the realization that girls go through this all the time.

Dear Gina; Thank you for sharing this serious story. Thank heavens you were not physically harmed and you were able to defend yourself and get away. Him touching you is bad enough. Since I haven’t gone out in public presenting as a woman yet, I haven’t faced this. Of course I know it will be something I’ll have to keep in mind when I do. I do plan on having a gurl friend with me at that time. Thank you again for the insight.

Anonymous

Gina I am glad you were able to defend yourself and get away safe great story thanks for sharing 💋

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?