Tagged: 

Viewing 39 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Was away this past weekend as i know we dont do religon but you girls know i love my wife very much and there was a recall on her pacemaker and had to have it replaced before it quit not a good thing but at this time they found a mermur in her heart which is a valve not working right.. So this weekend thru Wednesday they are going to change out the valve before it causes more problems  i love all you girls very much and need some support to get this done and working better thanks very much hugs to all ..

Stephanie Bass

Thinking of you sweet Stephanie. Everything will be all right.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Thank you Stephanie means alot to me Hugs ..💋💋💋💖💖💖💖💖

Stephanie

Anonymous

Stephanie be thinking and praying all the time and wishing your wife a successful recovery. The changing of pacemaker is easy part Know my mother had to get hers replaced.  Also wishing you the same GF.

Big Hugs

Donna

Thankyou  Donna yes the Pacemaker is a sore spot but this has me worried a bit hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

Anything dealing with the heart can be stressful. I am sure Steph will have the best Drs at the helem. Praying that will be a successful surgery. Know all things with the heart makes a person mind wonder. Was scared as well as others when they done my face surgery could have been parlayzed but so far  all good.  Think the DR know need to fix these issues and know can make her more comfortable. Still hun got my support and will be praying for success.

Hugs
          Donna

Thanks Donna really need this right  now ..💋💋💖💖💖💖

Stephanie

Anonymous

You welcome Steph wife needs to get her healed.  All the girls here have yours and your wife support.  Be safe going to the hospital also. Hugs

Donna

Oh please keep us all updated through the weekend and till Wed or when all is done and recovering

Thanks Donna yes its a 6 hour drive to get to hospital  ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

that a drive ought to fly her in a chopper Drive safetly steph.

Donna

Sending lots of prayers and love your way.

Safe travels to the hospital.

Michelle

Thank you Michelle  ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

I hope her heart is healed well so yours can rid its worry

Thankyou Vecca  you are so right meed this to be over and back on the right path ..

Stephanie ..💋💋💖💖💖💖

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Stephanie – don’t have to worry about any negatives here, GF!! All our prayers and good thoughts are with you. Please let us know how things go for you and your wife. It’s scary, but good it was found before it became even more serious.

Hugs and kisses!

Brielle

Thankyou Brielle you are so right and will be on monday will let you girls know thanks again ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Dear Stephanie,

I’m praying that both you and your wife come through this better than ever. This should be a simple and routine surgery and she should come through it all just fine.

Hugs, Jill

Thankyou Jill your thoughts mean a lot ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Stephanie, you’re very welcome. In a world that is too often mean and ugly, we girls have to stick together and and with our fantastic wives. 🙏🏻

Hugs, Jill

Agreed very much so Jill thats why i put this here i love all the ladies here and needed the love to keep me going ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

sending love and hugs your way, keep some for those nights when you really them, will send more love if needed….from Marlene

Thank you Marlene will hold you to it he he hugs ..

Stephanie💋💋💖💖💖💖

Stephanie, I will pray your wife and hope everything works out love,

God bless . Hugs
      Liz

Thank you Elizabeth means alot ..

Stephanie💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

I’ll be thinking of you and your wife, Stephanie and praying for a successful procedure and speedy recovery. ❤️

Much love,

Raquel

Thank you Raquel this means alot ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

You got it, Stephanie! Sending tons of positive energy to you and your wife.
      She’s got this, and so do you!
      Spoken by a quintuple bypass survior.
      Hugs
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Thankyou Julie just sounds so scarry hugs to you girl..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie,

I’ll definitely be sending my positive energy to you, and you wife!

Hoping the surgery goes very well, and the recovery is quick, and easy as possible too.

Love, prayers, and hugs to you both,

Lara

Thank you Lara hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

Stephanie Thinking about you and your wife ❤️

Big hugs Jerri  and thank you ..

Stephanie💋💋💖💖💖💖

Hi Stephanie!

I am sure nothing anyone can say will eliminate your worry completely but I hope this lessens your worry considerably…..

I have a female friend who is a heavy drinker and smoker who got a new heart valve at age 58 and her father got one at age 95. He’s not a smoker but drinks a bit. One got a pig valve the other a cow valve but I am not sure which one was which. My point being that in this day and age all surgery is serious and has risks, but heart valve replacements have become much more commonplace so expect a positive outcome.

I’m sorry your wife’s heart isn’t doing that well but I am so glad modern medicine can replace a heart valve that isn’t working right.

Hugs,

Autumn

Hi Autumn thank you for your insite to the situation hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Barb Wire
      Lady

I don’t pray much, but I will for you and yours.

Sending love and hugs!

🤗 Barb

Thanks Barb means a lot girlfriend..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Stephanie

”Ditto” to everybody else comments.

xxx -Tina

Thank you Tina ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Holding you and your wife close in my thoughts .I have faith in a good outcome for both of you.

Best,

Clara❤️

Thank you Clara ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

Stephanie….

Just sent a plane full of love, huggs and good wishes across the pond to you and your beautiful wife……

I’m also sending positive vibes for her operation and I’m sure she will be in safe hands……bless you both.

Grace xx

Grace this means a lot thank you very much hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Sending you both much love and positive vibes Stephanie xx

Thankyou sweet Mandy ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Penny Jay
      Lady

Big hugs

PennyJ

Thanks Penny hugs back girlfriend..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

Stephanie

All the very, very best wishes to you and your wife.

I’m sure everything will be fine.

Connie

xxx

Thankyou Connie im sure also but still scared she is my treasure cant afford to loose her hugs to you girlfriend..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Keeping your wife and you in my prayers!

Thanks Rasa this means a lot girlfriend..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

, You will be in my mind, and your always in my heart, Stephanie.
      I am sure everything will go swimmingly, while it is a serious operation, it is pretty common as well, still saying a prayer to Mother nature for you,
      Stay strong, girlfriend
      Hugss,Regi👸💖

Hi Regi girlfriend big hugs to you and thanks so much as you are like many girls here allways in my heart ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

You got it , Stephanie. I wish you both all the very best.

Marti xxx

Thankyou Marti my heart is so full of love im so happy ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

I have the prayer knob turned up as far as it will go! We’ll keep it on high till everyone is back home safe!

Dawn thats perfect will keep you in mind as well as others thanks..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Big hugs and good wishes to you both….

Thank you Angela hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

Sending all the love and prayers your way Stephanie!  I hope all goes well!

Hugs….  Dana❤️

Big hugs Dana thankyou..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie

Its a routine procedure for an hospital, but obviously concerning for you both. You will both be our thoughts and prayers best wishes to you both.

Love Sarah

xx

Thank you Sarah thats what the hopspital says also but the thought of them working on wifes heart is scary hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Hi Stephanie, when it gets dark tonight  go out and look for the  magic star. We always said to the girls when they left the nest, if you need a little comfort and love go out to the garden and look for the magic star and our love and cuddles will be shining down  .When you find it give your wife a big cuddle from my wife and i in our little part of Scotland .Pyxx.

Thank you so much PY will look for it and know you sent it here  thanks to you and your wife big hugs from our little part of Montana USa ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Stephanie,

I wish your wife an uneventful surgery and recovery.

Love and hugs

Paula

Thank you very much Paula all the love and prayers are accepted hugs to you..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Sylvia
      Lady

When we worry about the ones whe love the most , We realise what is
      the most important thing in this world.
      I wish you and your wife all the best Stephanie.

Love Sylvia.

Thank you very much Silvia and agreed she is my most important part of my life hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Hi Stephanie,

You and you’re wife are in my thoughts and prayers!  Safe travels back and forth.  Prayers to her doctors and hope the recovery is a quick one.

Alice

Thank you Alice means a lot girlfriend a bit worried but kind of knowing its going to be ok  lots of praying my self ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Hi Stephanie,

I’m sure the hospital has social workers on staff you can speak with while your wife is in surgery/recovery.  It’s normal to be worried.  You should be able to utilize the social workers time to voice your fears.

Alice

Thank you Alice will look into it when there ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖

as I promised…..more hugs and love just in case the other batch ran out, just put a big run in my pantyhose (just bought them last night) I think i snagged on a floor nail in the hallway dancing around, enough about me, be well my sister , 2 more hugs before I go….losta love……

Im feeling each of them girlfriemd thankyou very much..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Stephanie, omg girlfriend, I am so sorry to heat of this.  Both you and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers hon.  As difficult as it may be now, try to keep positive and know you have a lot of love supporting you! ❤❤

Stevie

Thankyou so very much Stevie everyone has been so supportive and loveing  thankyou very much..

Step-hanie💋💋💖💖💖💖

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Stephanie:

My good news (hopefully for you sweet lady) is that my wife recently had two heart related surgeries and has been told she has another 25,000 +++ miles as a result. One surgery was a valve replacement and the other to replace a an artery.

Do make sure that your wife follows all of the doctors order and recommendations, especially those related to lots of constructive exercise.

Hugs!

Mary Priscilla

Thank you Mary just home and everything went well such a scary thing when talking about the heart related things hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

HI Stephanie Imagine you and wife have left already maybe DO hope and pray all goes good for the wife.  As well as you too. Safe travels

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Hoping it all goes well for your wife Stephanie. Hugs…

— Abbie 🥰

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie…………..lighting a candle to send Love …. Positive Thoughts and Wishes your way………………………karley

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie Just thinking of you and your wife. Hoping and praying all went well and recovery and soon to come home.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie
      Hope all goes well for your wife and she makes a full and quick recovery. Also, sending you good vibes as well to help give you the strength needed emotionally and physically to get yourself through this while you care for and support her during her recovery. AS always, we are all here if you need a friend to talk to during these trying times. Best of luck to you both!!

Chelly

Thank you Chelly just home and everything went well sore but feeling better hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ all my love 💓

Thank you sweet Stephanie all is taken and cherished ..

Stephanie

Thank you Holly and yes she is a prised possession of mine   ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Hi Lisa thanks and yes i have faith in these doctors these days but still a scary thing hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Hi Rita yes trying to keep ahead of things keeping her healthy as myself also hugs girlfriend and thanks ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖

Yes a long trip will leave sunday and stay with daughter in law for the time we are there .. Son just deployed over seas for a year .. Crazy timing for all of this .but glad that they can fix it .. hugs to all ..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

Be careful when you and wife leave Sunday drive safe.

Hugs and prayers to both of you.

Donna

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?