Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Paige M
      Lady

Hi all looking for new friends local to me in East Midlands UK. Anyone nearby?

Thanks

Dominique xx

Hi love to be friends. Not local live in West Yorkshire.
      Hugs Charlotte

Paige M
        Lady

That’d be lovely feel free to drop me a message.

Hugs

Anonymous

Cornwall, I’m afraid.

Welcome aboard anyway!

Connie

xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dominique welcome.  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Here you have many also to chat ,share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌷

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Dominique,

Hello and welcome, I am also from the U.K. and a bit further north than you in North Lincolnshire, however I would love to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Paige M
        Lady

Hi Tara.

I’d love to keep in touch xx

Anonymous

Hi Dominique.  I’m a long way from the UK.  An ocean away, as a matter of fact.  But welcome to CDH.

Much love,

Raquel

Hello, Dominique.

It seems we trans-expeditionaries are sprinkled far and wide across our isles and, like the polka dots on my dress, seem destined to be scattered islands of ivory, lost in a translucent sea of navy blue, silk-lined chiffon. Nevertheless, I should like to extend a manicured hand of friendship from the glens of Highland Perthshire, where I spend as much time as I can in pursuit of my womanhood. Our home is a citadel to femininity, a sanctuary for the emasculated and a place where, without exception, women come first.

The closest life has taken me to the East Midlands was a period in my childhood when, aged eight, following the death of my father, my mother, sister and I moved from Glasgow to Corby, where my mother’s extended family had moved, one after the other, from Aberdeen, to find work in Stewart and Loyd steel works. I only lived there for perhaps two years but, despite our family’s bereavement of our loss, I retain happy memories of that time. With so many aunts, uncles and cousins around, I never felt alone. There was always something to do. Special memories of Kettering and Wickstead Park.

We may never meet, nevertheless, we share the same lands and, despite the miles between us, I’d be happy, over coffee, to share our thoughts where, in the spirit of friendship, our paths might one day cross.

Kindest regards,

Francine x

Hi Dominique I’m in the West Midlands feel free to have a chat I’m new to this wonderful new world x

Krissy
      Lady

Hi im krissy from Brighton, feel free to chat or message me x

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Dominique,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Dominique,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

A Big sorry 😢 I’m down in Kent? ?!?!? But hay you never know one day all us English girls 👧 might say we will have a big meet up say like in London?!?!?! We will come from all parts of the country??? How many do you think they would be ??? Hundreds even thousands What a lovely sight that would be. 💋 XX

Paige M
        Lady

Don’t be sorry. That would be amazing wouldn’t it? Xx

Prudence
        Ambassador

Hi Amanda!  A UK convention sounds Amazing! Might even get a few Girls from across the pond to attend.  Hugs Pru

Hi Dominique

I live in Lincoln if that’s any help to you. I’ve only just started my journey but loving it everyday. Luckily for me my wife is very supportive and we are taking this journey together. Depending on where you are, it could be fun being friends and such like hun.
      Gemma 💋

Welcome Dominique from another UK member. Hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

❤️Bianca

Paige M
        Lady

I think I will be sticking around as I continue this journey I’ve started the more I discard my uncomfortable disguise I’ve been trapped in.

Dominique x

Hi Dominique, welcome to CDH. I’m from Lincolnshire so not too far away.

Paige M
        Lady

No not far away at all is so nice to see girls close by x

Anonymous

Hi Dominique, I’m sorry I’m in the west west midlands I’m in Shropshire , not far from the Welsh border,

It’s nice to meet you X

Hugs Roz X

Hi Dominique nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here ..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  As these other wonderful ladies have said with there welcome i cant add much to them except to say again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .. As im kind of a skip away like in Montana USA but love to chat say hello anytime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Dominique, beautiful name, nice to see another UK girl here. I’m in Notts.

Paige M
        Lady

Hey Katie,

I’m only in Derby so not far at all!

Dominique xx

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?