Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all! Looking to make some friends, anyone around the Los Angeles area? Fall season is upon us ladies, time to doll up and look fabulous!

Looking to meet like minded sisters to go out to the clubs and roam West Hollywood!

Who’s games!?

Holly G
      Lady

Hi Natalie, I’m Holly!

I wish I had the nerve to discuss this with my family years ago, but at least these days this support group is helping me realize I’m not alone anymore.

Unfortunately I’m not out on the west coast, but I love your look and would love to be girlfriends! I’m very interested in hearing how us girls are accepted in various areas across the U.S.  If I ever make it out to LA I would love to go out clubbing but would need some serious help before then on looking as put together as you. ????????????

Holly

Anonymous

Thank you Holly, I just wish I could have more time and more like minded friends to be able bring this side out more frequently! Currently Natalie only comes out in the Fall and Winter months.

I have made several friends throughout the nation and most are afraid to go out although I think they are absolutely beautiful! They are afraid not the attention, other people thoughts and opinions, etc. The fear in their mind alone holds them back. I wish I could encourage them more to go out, but as you mention, the acceptance piece in different parts of the country can be difficult.

Hopefully one day I can encourage them enough to go out among friends and other sisters to enjoy what it’s like.

Anonymous

Hi Natalie! I haven’t been to LA in several years but am hoping to get back there soon. Last time I was there, I met up with a group of girls at the Oxwood in Van Nuys. Is that still a place?

Anonymous

Greetings Seleena!

Yes the Oxwood Inn still is hosting several nights a week. The big night remains Saturdays. The other nights are more relaxing but enjoyable nonetheless. We should go next time your in town! ^_^

Anonymous

I’d love that!

Holly G
      Lady

Well, if you saw my post last night, I had my first real outing where I strutted my stuff as Holly down the main popular drag. It was terrifying so I know how they feel. It would have helped immensely to have a friend like you along with me to help ease the pressure, but in the end it was still a great experience. I didn’t have the nerve to go into any of the bars and such which I would have LOVED, but again, I wouldn’t do that without some girl power support by my side! There seems to be a number of girls out in Cali though, so hopefully you can find a crowd to join you.  Wish I could!

????????????

Holly

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Bummer, it would be fun to have a girls nite out.
      I used to only CD in the fall and winter. Used to. Now I havw clothes for all seasons.
      But I’m on the east coast

Anonymous

Claudia,

I also was more into Fall and Winter months. Fall is my favorite season as it has the fashion styles I enjoy most. I also have clothes for all seasons but I still prefer the coolest weather.

Anonymous

would love to have some girlfriends I am here in south Teas

Anonymous

Hi Natalie. I live in Central California, but don’t get to the LA area that often. It is more fun going out with others; strength in numbers, right? Once or twice a month, I get out to local friendly bars with the goal of just making a new friend. I don’t always make a new friend, but I have made great new friendships that never would have happened if I waited for other people’s schedules to match up with mine. Ultimately, I needed to express myself for my own health, and fear stopped ruling my life. Here’s looking to girls just wanting to have fun!

Hi natalie i would love to be girlfriends with you. I live in the high desert. I would like to start dressing more but i think i need more moral support. I have never gone outside dressed before but i want to change that. Maybe one day we can hang out together. Robbie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?