Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ginah H
      Lady

I dont know if this is allowed, could not find an answer, so I’m going to post it  and if its not ok someone can let me know and I greatly apologise…..I have a very good friend that is a LulaRoe representative, and knows of my girly side, and I have tried on everything and have a really good feel for what styles work with the “not so much girl” body shape…I always had issues with dresses fitting nicely on the bottom half, but the tops were not designed for wider shoulders…I now am the proud owner of much Lula and they fit better than my boy clothes (maybe they just seem that way because they are prettier!) Some things like the patrick and Randy tops work just as well in boy mode too….anyways, I’m very willing to help the girls out here in taking pictures of me wearing the different outfits, provide size recommendations (Lula is very forgiving for the plus size) and fire them out email if someone would like to shop…I make no money on this, I just get a deal on things I may want, and I wanted to help those that may be looking for a discrete and very safe shopping venue. She also takes some of her proceeds and helps out the local animal shelter, which I hold near and dear.  I don’t know if any Lula rep has marketed to this area, but I can tell you its awesome and want to provide the venue for friends here. Again, only if this is ok with the moderators of this wonderful site!

I’m interested.

Ginah H
      Lady

sorry, I have been having trouble logging on lately, just say your message, take a peek at the different Lularoe styles online and I could give you some info on what fits, and perhaps snap some pics of what we may have…we do not have all styles, but ones I can think of right away include carlys, of course leggings, randys, Irmas, classic T’s, Liv, and Jesse…

Count me in😁, my wife purchased a lot of Lula Roe but now that she has lost a lot of weight she cannot fit them and they are too big for me.

Danielle 💋👠👗

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?