Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies

I noticed an add on this site for magnetic lashes so I thought I would check it out. I have ordered a couple of pair by Ardell. I also found a few youtube videos on the best way to apply them as it can be a bit of a challenge.

Here is a video that explains a method on how to apply these easier. Essentially apply your mascara before the applying the top lash, the mascara acts like a weak glue so you can press the top lash to the shape of your eyelid. If you find it difficult to align the bottom lash you can cut it into 3 or 4 pieces each with their own small magnet and apply them on at a time. This seems to be a common hack to apply these lashes.

Kisses Elsa

This is an interesting concept that I have been thinking about. I can just see myself getting frustrated trying to keep them aligned properly. My eyes tend to water a lot and I dab at them a fair bit….another concern. Realignment all the time. Thank you for showing us this video, as many other in CDH may not know of this product. Please let us know how you make out with them.

Lady Veronica

Elsa,  My wife and I tried 3 different pairs and style and I can say I did not like them.  If you have nice big lashes to start with they are great to do a fill in on the outer sides but here are the problems I found.

1.  The magnets work very well to clip to each other infact so well when I tried to take the out of the box two different pairs the lash came off the magnet so be careful.  On the second pair it happened again so I went through a super glued the lashes on the rest of the pairs before separation and I separated them with my thumb nail at the magnet.

2. the lashes are short they do not go all the way across the lashes so if you do not have enough lashes to help them out they will look like a short piece of lash on your eye.

3. They have no curve at all they are very straight and does not give the same look as false eye lashes

4. The magnet to my surprise is very large on the lashes and I think is kind of bulky on the eyes.

I will be very interested to see what you find on the lashes you received.  As I say I purchase 3 different sets from three different companies and even purchased a different style for my wife not as full and found the same thing on all three.  Good luck and I will keep looking to find out what you find.

Sara

Thanks for the video Elsa, like Sara I have purchase magnetic lashes and have been disappointed with them.  Most of my issue is that I can’t get them to look right once I get them on.  I am going to watch this video and give them another go maybe I was doing something wrong.

Hugs

Brienna

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?