Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Though I’ve dressed up for quite some time I never experimented with makeup that much.I want to start slow and start with lipstick, sadly when I try to put it on I look like a little kid did it, dies anyone have advice on how to put it on properly

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Stella

Well, this how I apply mine get a pencil lip liner close to the colour of the lipstick then line the lips with the pencil stops the lipstick from bleeding.  Then using a lipstick brush gently apply inside the line. It takes practise but you will get the hang of it.

Wanda Full
      Duchess

Wayne Goss has good makeup tutorials on You Tube. You need to have an Idea of the looks you want to achieve, day time, night time, formal, casual, etc. Lots of make up stores are CD friendly and will do a makeover for $50.00, and give you the tips you need and hook you up with the right products for that look. Don’t be afraid to ask, they’re not there to judge, they are there to sell product, and the high end stores, they work on commission, so it’s in their best interest to help you. I have an E.L.F. store that does a free makeover if you spend $25.00 in the store. Other than that, Practice, Practice, Practice!

Hugs, Wanda

Anonymous

Is there a CD friendly store in Houston that would discretely do a makeup makeover or lesson that anyone would recommend?

thanks everyone!

Little

putting on lip stick is like putting on chap stick but don’t go to heavy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I think Lipstick is one of the harder parts of makeup, it took me a while to get it right so don’t worry it takes practice. Maybe start with eye makeup? But of course it is up to you.</p>
      Have a look on YouTube, Wayne goss, James Charles, Tati are all great. But just type in beginners lipstick.

Eleanor does hers the same as me. Use a lip liner and practice.

Kisses Ryanne.

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

YouTube is a great resource for makeup tips, as you can watch the way people apply. It’s about finding a way that’s easy for you. Experiment and try different ways.

-Gwenn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?