• This topic has 55 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 44 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I make a very attractive and feminine woman.

I am a woman caught in a mans body. So I act and dress like a woman when I can.

Being a woman, I have been attracted to men. That’s part of my woman’s personality.

When I am dressed I become a woman , so any attractions to men are basically heterosexual/

I would like to start dating. I would be an excellent girlfriend and companion.

There is always some risk.

So, should I start dating men or not?

Yes

No

Anonymous

There are many sides to the heterosexual / homosexual / bisexual argument and I’m not gonna bother getting in to the semantics of it… What I think it boils down to is, do you desire a guy for company ? Are you prepared (mentally and physically) for the sexual relationship that he may very well desire ? Are you single ? is he single ? have you got a friend to tell when and where you are going on the first date, and whom you can check in with in case it all goes bad ?

If you have five yesses ….. Get out there and hit the dating scene !!

Imogen

x

All 5 would be yesses!

I guess this girl  should go for it!

Jackie
          Ambassador

Yes you should. It’s exhilarating to say the least.

Helena
            Lady

It is exhilarating yes, I agree but sometimes can be just as awkward as typically by nature guys can be a little too rough. Sometimes I have to tell my BF to slow it a bit or not to be too aggressive. I get that he can get over excited (I’m no different-lol), but sometimes he can get a bit too carried away and sometimes (if not most of the time), I like things to be kinda vanilla. I like gentle, I can’t help it.

Jackie
          Ambassador

You won’t be sorry. Who better to know pleasure than same sex together.

Helena
        Lady

That is sound advice. Early on, I was in a position where heteros wanted to experiment and for them it was not what they expected and felt tremendously guilty afterwards. I always found myself having to soothe them, letting them know it was just experimenting and not necessarily meaning they were gay (although deep down I hated myself for doing that because I always felt undermined). In some instances, some would tell me they could never see me again because they didn’t want to be reminded of what we did, and being naive I would carry that burden and blame myself. Ugh-I hated my early 20’s because I always fell for anyone who showed interest even though I knew it could not lead to anything. Thankfully, that’s all in the past and I’ve been in a very good relationship with a much older man free of any guilt and he’s good to me.

Sorry, I totally went off topic. I do that sometimes-lol.

Jackie
      Ambassador

If your attracted to men Martha I say go for it and experiment a little. Let your hair down and seek the beauty and reep the rewards of being with the same sex. If you think about it who better knows what feels good and satisfies than that of the same! Go for it……

Anonymous

I agree with you Jackie. I for one exclusively only date men now and I am so thankful I made that decision.

Jackie
          Ambassador

Excellent decision.

Jackie
          Ambassador

Who better to know pleasure than the same sex!

Candace
          Lady

HI

I also only date men even though I am still married she also dates and tale my word we never got along so well

Rather than thinking of gender Try focusing on trust, respect and love in a relationship.  Do you love him?  Can you trust him in all things?  Do you respect him as a person?  It’s not all about our reproductive equipment.  We’re much more complicated than that.

So that’s a yes to your question

Jackie
      Ambassador

[quote quote=172502]If your attracted to men Martha I say go for it and experiment a little. Let your hair down and seek the beauty and reep the rewards of being with the same sex. If you think about it who better knows what feels good and satisfies than that of the same! Go for it……

[/quote]
      Whether it be days weeks or years when the pupil is ready the teacher appears!

Martha I say yes, if you are attracted to men then why not.  I know that I enjoy being with a man and have been in love with a few.

Becka
      Lady

If that is what you want to do, absolutely!

Just be careful!

Helena
      Lady

I say to go for it! Everyone’s experience is different as is mine and I happen to be in a wonderful relationship with a man (it bears mentioning that he was the one who “discovered” me). It helps tremendously that he’s understanding and can deal with our all-over-the -place mindset.

I hope that when you do find a man, that he’s caring and understanding. Just those two ingredients can lead to many great things! You are BEAUTIFUL as it is, and you have so much to give. Good luck, sweetie!!

Do it. Identify yourself as trans, if you feel comfortable doing so, and it should prevent any of the confusion that can come up.

Go be happy <3

[quote quote=171375]So, should I start dating men or not?

Yes
      [/quote]

MarthaLouise, it sounds like you’re very sure of yourself with this, so go for it, but be careful! Please share with us how it goes!

I’m single now and also considering finding a boyfriend to be my friend with benefits when I move to another city later this summer. I’d like to start out meeting weekly and see where it goes from there. I’d rather it be one right guy who is respectful, clean, decent looking and someone who is genuinely attracted to a CD such as I and around my age, I’m in my early 60s. I’ve had fantasies about this sort of relationship for many years and at this point in my life, maybe it’s time for it to become a reality.

Sherri

[quote quote=174802]I agree with you Jackie. I for one exclusively only date men now and I am so thankful I made that decision.

[/quote]

Riley,

How to you go about meeting men who are attracted to CDs/TGs? Although risky, Craiglist used to have T for M and M for T personals, but now they dropped the personals. Backpage was pretty much for prostitutes or finding prostitutes, but that’s gone now too. So how does a gurl find steady boyfriend/friend with benefits?

Sherri

Jackie
      Ambassador

[quote quote=174996]Excellent decision.

[/quote]
      Be it days weeks or years when the pupil is ready the guy’s appear!

MandiMe89
      Lady

I’m the exact same way. It’s a challenge for me tho to find a man. They always seem to be attracted to just men. I have been used only once won’t put myself through that again. I will always stay positive bc I have never been happier than right now and always looking for the right person.

You should do whatever makes YOU happy.

Candace
      Lady

HI

I am married cd and I also date . I love being a women and love dating as such. My wife knows and we go out dancing and to dinner as the girls and we even vacation once a year for a week as the girls Most times J key west or a cruise Take my word a cruise as aa women is great and well key West is Key West Sbe also dates when w eare out so it works very well .

I’m absolutly into guys , and deffinetly choose woomanhood over male

Martha Louise,

Be who you are. Date men. Be prepared to be taken advantage of. Be prepared to have your heart broken.

You will have nothing if you don’t take a chance.

Jessica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

If you feel you want to date men and would be a good girlfriend, then go for it.

Jackie
      Ambassador

While it does hold so much truth and merritt that gay men are attracted to other gay men there are some out there waiting for a girl like you. The man I’m marrying soon has been gay all his life but fear of abandonment from family he chose to be with a woman, needless to say (and I am grateful) it didn’t work out which eventually led to he and I meeting and falling in love. My point; do what you fell compelled to do, listen to your heart and gut, do what makes you feel complete and if that’s having a relationship or just one date with a guy go for it. Someone earlier be prepared to have a broken heart a time or two because men will come and get what they want and leave. Most of them back to they’re wives and straight life, until the next time he can break away for relief. Sad but true. Be careful ladies, I’m serious.

Jackie
      Ambassador

Either a gay bar, or try Doubleslist. Allot of guys on there looking but be careful. I have even met guys at straight bars although I don’t recommend it. Where there’s guys they find you. Just be careful please.

Anonymous

Couldn’t see how to vote so, if that is your wish definitely do so. My only advice is to find a steady relationship with someone that you know to be healthy, rather than casual “hook ups” with random men who are attracted to you.

Go for it! Having been with one man, it is the most feminine I have ever felt.

Martha, I would say go for it as long as it what YOU feel you should do.  I myself have only ever dated men, and much prefer it that way.  Loving a man can make you feel absolutely feminine, and to be desired by a man is only going to fuel the fire once it is lit.

Please, please be careful when you are looking though.  If you meet a man and even one single red flag pops up, stop right there and think it over very hard.  We want you to follow the path of your choosing, but we also want you to still be here tomorrow, with us.

PaulaF

This has certainly been my experience too

I think you should do whatever you damn well please!

But I think it is smart to start cautiously and give a lot to thought as to the first individual to reach out to.

(Of course, this assumes the current isolation ever ends.)

Anonymous

Martha,

We live in a world where dating always carries a risk, no matter who you are. It makes me appreciate my wife of 56 years even more.

But yes, I think you should, if you can find the proper sites for meeting them. We are both of an age to realize that there is much more to a relationship than sex, and many pleasures to be found in companionship. I wish you the best of luck finding the right someone
      Hugs.
      Bettylou

We have a lot in common.I find myself to be a woman in a mans body.I also like men.I would like to have a boyfriend.How ever I do date men.I feel I’m a women and i like sex with men.When I have sex with a gay man they don’t line when I dress.The sex could be very satisfying as I’m always the woman.That makes me feel more like a woman then dressing.How ever I find bi men to be better to date they are more receptive to cd or trans woman.With them you a have your cake and eat it too.So yes start dating and enjoy. Hope this was helpful Robin Girly

Hi oh, I never had much success with women and miss having a partner. Being feminine and dressing is a favourite long-time lifestyle. I want both and I’m going to jump to making an effort to find a partner. It may turn out to be casual sex or it may turn out to having a boyfriend. There are men who understand, like and approve. I think I found one who is interested and I will do my best to work on it. Who knows, will you be both find what we want

Anonymous

Go for it. I have decided to do the same!

yes I agree Robin. Gay men just arent all that aroused by us and find the bi men at the tg events much more receptive. Have dated many but unfortunately most are all married which makes a relationship much less likely. Yet so much more enriching to have a man in your life to do things with so one can enjoy the full aspects of being a woman and feeling the joy of it

Jackie
      Ambassador

Yes definitely. It’s a world that will satisfy you.

Jackie
      Ambassador

Deborah your right on cue with your statement gay men want other gay men. Every now and then will be with gurls like us but it’s very rare. I have found that married men are usually the one’s who seek us out and want to be with us. Though it can be a little risk taking and kinda dangerous it’s exciting beyond limits as well. Personally I love danger of this sort. Yep just don’t do it when the wife is expected to be home anytime soon lol. I went through that scene one and it was crazy to say the least.

geez jackie I cant imagine what it is like to be caught like that. Havent had the nerve to try it as yet lol.  I think there is something special about being the other woman now and sneaking around. I have dates over to my place or in a motel but not at their homes. I love the taboo and thrill of it all too but not for most girls in here I am sure.

Cece X
      Lady

Yes, yes, yes, girl! If you are inclined to be with a man, then you must. Finding the right partner is difficult for all of us, regardless of our sexual orientation. Just be yourself and the right person will come along who will appreciate you for who you are. I already appreciate you and do not even know you yet!

One never knows till they try it. For me I prefer to only date men now and I guess this will take you to the next level Once you start kissing you will never stop

Jackie
      Ambassador

Doubleslist, T4M, M4T But stay safe girls

Jackie, I am also quite familiar with that adrenaline rush of almost running into the wife/SO after seeing a married FWB at his house two times.  When I was going to see these men, I always parked across the street and down a house or two.  Both times I was at my car door once and in the car the other time, when his wife/SO came down the street and pulled into the driveway.  The rush of panic was like getting all the air knocked out of you and paralyzing you for a minute or two.

The last time was about 10 years ago and since then, I only meet my married FWB’s at a hotel or my house so we aren’t interrupted.

PaulaF

Jackie
      Ambassador

Good idea Paula!

I’m trying as hard as I can to meet a man. Like others, I would prefer a married man. Craigslist personals used to be a great resource, had lots of offers but just wasn’t ready. Now they have taken that away. But I keep on trying and hoping. Hugs💋

If I am going to date a man, I prefer him to be single. I am okay if he’s gay, but I don’t want to be the other woman. Just my preference. But I say if you want to date men as a woman, go for it. But be honest with him up front, as not doing so could be disastrous

I would say YES!  I know that’s what I want to do and it sounds like you do too.  Why not go for it.

Hi

Just follow your heart, I feel exactly the same if I want a guy then that is what I follow

xx

Josline
      Baroness

I think it is a decision you know the answer for it ,,,as i feel …. you need this dating with men ,,,you are indirectly asking for it ,,,so check it out ////

Martha we all have to live our lives in a way which will make us happy and productive! All the girls that have responded have given you good advice in their opinions but ultimately you must be the one that makes the decision! I can’t add anything than what your your CDH sisters have provided except to prioritize some things. First and foremost be safe! Plan your meetings carefully with safety in mind! Second do what your heart says will make you happy! Finally be up front and honest with any person you plan to meet and let them know you are a “special” kind of girl right away! I wish you good fortune in finding the happiness you seek! – Blessings from Teralynn

Yes

Anonymous

Just go with your heart and soul. Too much thinking and questioning can cause too much confusion. Yes, question it but in your heart feel it and  accept its wants.   Mine is empty for a new relationship but full like my mind to embrace feminism and simply be Christina my true self that has been supressed for years. Warmest wishes and girl love to you

Hi Marta I’m a man that loves and admires crossdresser so I can give you my take on your question. Of course you should date and ultimately find the right man to love and that loves you. You know yourself that it’s not just all about sex. It’s about everything else that bonds a man and woman together. Your soulmate is out there. Just be careful and use some good common sense while searching. Hopefully you and I both will find the right person to love and that loves us equally.

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?