• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

hello darlings,

we’re seeing a disturbing new trend, and it’s very upsetting from a moderating standpoint.

someone makes a forum topic. people respond to it.

out of the blue, someone makes a post blaming it on a  political party, whether it’s the Martians, the Venusions, the Jupiterians, the Saturnians, etc…

then someone reports this to the managers, then, you know what?

your manager has to do something… now, let me tell you, the best thing for everyone is for no one to wake up the manager, you’re only going to tick her off… and the fact that she relates to the Saturnians more than the Jupiterians has NOTHING to do with why you shouldn’t wake  her up!

please do not ruin the forums with this biased crap.

BillieJay

Managing Ambassador

Here here !!!
      I have encountered just one such “event”, I call it an event because of it’s rarity. It was a quite broad opinion about “ this or that “ that was so gross in its raw uninformed prejudice that I just acted as I I never saw the comment. Not deterred, this sister with whom I traded messages briefly, came to ask something like well aren’t you going to agree? Validation is dearly needed by some of us, I am at the very top of that stack, but begging for it is beneath any one’s dignity.
      Well for my sisters who know me, you knew I couldn’t answer with I agree/disagree Billie. And I didn’t. Don’t reply to idiots. Best to you all, I love Heaven and all of you Saints!!!!
      Jaime

Hi Billiejay,
        Just a small clarification. I was not very clear on the statement referencing you. I meant that if someone asks me;
        “what time is it please?”
        … I cannot help myself, I must tell them how the watch was made. Depending on whether I was wearing a kinetic or …
        You see!
        Love Jaime

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Let me make one thing plan here… I applaud the people who report these issues, they are the heroes that keep this clean and apolitical.
      I am unhappy with people who only snipe at others and bring in that stuff where it doesn’t belong.
      we are not Facebook, Twitter, etc…

Anonymous

Message received, do not poke the Manager!

It’s best for everyone to remember that other than a desire to become the most beautiful thing ever to try on a glass slipper, political affiliation has little to do with those desires.

The members here to learn about and support our loved one’s desires, don’t need lectures on how to think.

Eileen

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

this wasn’t so much to mean not to poke me… the reports are valuable.

when someone changes the direction of a post from an acceptable topic to one that isn’t with the replies, that just hurts us all.

Anonymous

Billiejay,  Using an analogy, I meant that one shouldn’t poke a sleeping bear.  (giant or dragon, depending on the story). You did write, ” the best thing for everyone is for no one to wake up the manager, you’ll only going to tick her off”.

Therefore, if we are polite to each other, even when in disagreement, managers need not be notified, or ‘poked’.

When a new thread is posted and starts to go off on tangents, or highjacked, the original poster can bring the conversation back to it’s intent. If that fails, then Managers should become involved.

It should not be expected that a Management team, however large, cannot monitor every comment 24 hours. Supposedly, we are all adults here, some need reminders to behave as one.

Hugs, Eileen

Barb Wire
      Lady

Certainly not Facebook or Twitter, but I do see us as more like NPR where cooler heads prevail.

Whenever my wife and I drive through the U.S., we often listen to local radio, especially soon after we cross state lines. After about 20 eye-opening minutes, we switch to NPR and our stress levels drop dramatically.

Happy Birthday, America!!

Barb

Right on Billiejay, there is enough bad juju in the world without fanning the flames!

Anonymous

Thank you for making that point. Politics and religion belong somewhere else.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?