Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone. I’m Marci from Sydney. I’ve been doing this dressing thing since forever (with varying degrees of guilt and shame over the years, though no more of that nonsense, thankfully). I have one IRL friend here in Sydney that I’ve been out with (as Marci and in guy mode) quite a few times, and quite a few online ones. I found the site through the fabulous Hannah McKnight. My main social media activity is on Flickr, which I use and look at a little obsessively. If you are interested, you can find me here:

Cheers, Marci

Welcome Marci, this is a fantastic place to be on

Hi Marci,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Marci, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. How are things down under Luv? I am so glad that you found us and glad you are no longer buying into that shame & guilt stuff. It is counterproductive and prevents you from being happy and enjoying life to the fullest. On this site you can fully express Marci and be accepted and supported. Our members are friendly and eager to help you in any way they can. So reach out to them and see for yourself just how wonderful they are. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Marci

Absolutely love you pictures you are one hot girl .

Love Kym from Adelaide.

Thanks Teralynn. Oh, yes, tell me about the counterproductivity (and all the other issues) when shame and guilt comes into things… And things, here, well so far probably as good as can be expected, all things considered. I just hope people can keep remembering to be kind to each other, remember we’re all part of a community, and that we (truly) are all in this together. Thanks again.

You’re welcome Luv. Remember it is all about love – and in the end Love wins. By the way, I just posted on my profile page a description of an event that happened to me today that had my spirit soaring all day long. If you would like to read it just click on my picture and it will take  you to the page it is on. Keep in touch Luv. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hi Marci ,

Always fabulous to see a girl from Australia , I’m north of you on the Gold Coast , lovin’ your photos , sooo stylish & gorgeous 💐💐 Tiff

Thank you so much, Tiff. That’s very kind of you to say so.

Welcome Marci!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marci

welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Marci. So glad that you have made peace with your feminine side.

Amy

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?