• Creator
    Topic
    Paula Here
    Participant
    Registered On: April 13, 2020
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 194

Hi Girls,

I decided to put on mascara yesterday and go to work.  Loved the look and felt good.

Part way through the day I rubbed my eye and the mascara rubbed off some and got on the skin around the eye and out the side.

A co-worker asked if I got in a fight on the weekend.  I went to the washroom and cleaned up as best I could.

When I got home I clean up some more. I thought I got all the mascara off.

At dinner my 21 year old daughter looks at me and says my eyes look like I was wearing mascara and I had been crying.

Once again to the washroom to clean my eyes.

What do you girls do to keep your mascara in place, and if it does run at all what do you do to clean up while out?

Thanks for any advice.

Love and hugs

Paula

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Catherine
      Lady
      Registered On: October 4, 2015
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 409

Hello
      Castor oil is very good to remove mascara

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Rayna Carlian
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 466

I agree with @michelle4me.

I keep the Neutrogena wipes handy any time I have makeup on.

Also, you just have to practice not wiping your eyes while in makeup.

There are creams that take mascara off easily, but the wipes are easier to carry around.

xoxo

Rayna

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Melissa Davis
      Baroness
      Registered On: September 4, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 60

You might try petroleum jelly. IT may not be the most efficient way, but it won’t irritate delicate tissue.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Kennedy
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 1123

Hi Paula I always loved products from Clinique I have been using them for years. They can be a bit pricy They have a make up remover that is quick and easy. Comes in cute bottle the size of your mascara. Sorry. make sure you do have a few make up remover pads or something that is soft that will not irritate your eyes. Just hold on eye lid for a few seconds before removing. Do not play around with your eyes with the wrong products You are doing it right by asking questions

Luv Stephanie

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Just Cuz
      Baroness
      Registered On: June 2, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 2

I agree with using waterproof mascara.  I have oily skin and sensitive eyes and live in hot weather.  Use to work in the field so I’m always in need of a waterproof mascara.  Makeup can be pricey.  I use Mabelline  and Loreal both in waterproof.  The Neutogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes are wonderful as well.  They  will remove waterproof mascara and stay put lipstick.  I’ve tried other wipes but always go back to the Neutogena because they work so well .

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 1510

Yep some makeup is difficult to remove but using makeup wipes will help even with waterproof mascara. I like Neutrogena wipes. I once had on some cheap pink lipstick that wouldn’t come off. I scrubbed so much I couldn’t tell if some was still on my lips or if I had rubbed my lips raw…. lol.

Sandy Craig
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 327

I always buy good quality mascara, typically Lancome and and occasionally MAC. I have never had an issue. I can’t say for certain if the ones I buy are waterproof but even when out on days near 105 it’s never run. As far as touching I an very careful not to touch.

I should add, it is not easy to remove when the time comes so I suspect a light touch would be fine.

Good luck,

Sandy

Peta Mari
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 571

You can use waterproof mascara. It’s harder to get off, but its less likely to run.

I find black mascara is often to heavy for me. I use a brown or a brown black. And tightline with a brown eyeline pencil.

You can get a eyelash primer. (I have never used it.) Which reputedly helps mascara to stay put.

I don’t use that either. Though I do lightly moisturize the lashes when I moisturize my face. Or if I use eyeshadow primer wipe the residue on my lashes.

Makeup is a huge industry in Korea, for men. A korean makeup artist showed how to make mascara set by lightly dusting a coat of mascara with finishing powder. And then run a second light coat over the top.

It works a treat. But. The caveats is. A light dusting. A light coat. You don’t want it to clump. Its better to do 2 to 4 light coats, over 2 to 4 light dustings – then one heavy coat.

Hope that helps. P.s. always curl your lashes, prior to adding mascara.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.