• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Is there a setting that I can change that show the topic replies from oldest to newest. I prefer to read the replies in order and for me it’s annoying have to go to the last page and then scroll up to the start of a reply, scroll down to continue reading it, then scroll back up to get to the next reply and start all over. It’s especially annoying on mobile and that’s what I’m usually on.

Lexigurl
      Lady

<Bump> I, too, would like this setting – oldest to newest, scrolling down to read new replies.  Is this possible?

There is no such setting.  I do understand your frustrations. I too would like such a setting.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

I have to admit it confuses me, especially when the topic ends up on multiple pages. On other forums I am used to clicking on a topic and being taken to the last page with the latest replies, but if I want to start at the beginning I go to page 1 and start reading down.

Glad to know that I’m not the only one. Maybe it’s something that can be added in the future.

Anonymous

Looks like it has been added! 🙂

Anonymous

And today we are back to reverse order. I am now confused!

Lexigurl
          Lady

When you saw this setting, before it disappeared, where was it?

In a different forum I’m in, it’s a global setting one can set, which wasn’t easy to find but did solve the issue.

Anonymous

I looked around to see if there was an option to switch it on or off but couldn’t find one. I suspect someone was having a test.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?