Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Aoife
      Lady

Sorry if this topic has come up in the past, but just today I found this Channel 4 Documentary series on YouTube about a guy who runs and transformation service in Manchester called WOWman. Unfortunately there is not a lot of content due to the pandemic, but I was hooked. Like surely everyone else I dream of having a full gender makeover someday and what was presented was really my ideal situation.

Most services I find do skew older and seeing someone closer to my age both in the chair and with the brush was really appealing! Anyone have any experience with this company in person? Is it as good as it looks? Of course I would much rather do it in Manchester than anywhere in the US for a number of reasons too, but from looking at transformation services both here and Canada (where I would likely be living by now if not for COVID) nothing struck me as ideal as what I saw in these episodes.

I am also again thinking of a friend of mine in LA who I nearly told many times of my desire to be feminised and who has become more of a photographer in recent years. Has anyone requested something like that of a friend? Is it ever too soon to mention it to her? If I were to end up in LA again alone seeing if she would be interested in making me over would be the top priority for my free time.

Hi Aoife sounds like a sweet plan and hop it comes together for you . I have dreamed about going to Glamour shots to have some photos done if they are still around and if they cater to CDs i have seen some of there work wow looks fantastic and sexy i would do it in a minute if around me here somewhere good luck sweety hope you get to have your dream come true.

Stephanie Bass

Aoife

No…but boy…we could sure use a few more of those kinds of places here in the states.

I’ve also had the dreamy thought of “if ever I won the big lottery..” would be to build a very private secluded estate where Girls can come to vacation and dress to their hearts content.

Lots of great places for pics,  nice grounds to walk, go out, etc.

What a wonderful and warm hearted thought, thank you for that image Robyn.

I can’t say that I know of ANY place like this. Especially in my part of the states. But in LA? I’m sure there are plenty of makeup artists that would have no problem doing this. As for your photog friend, mention it and see what kind of response you get. If it goes well, I say start getting in touch with makeup artists and go for it.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I just did a quick search for transformation services in CDH’s Places directory. There are quite a few in the US. I have personal experience with Gina Ortiz in LA. She’s the owner of Transformations By Gina. Highly recommended.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/places/category/crossdresser-makeovers-transformation/

Most makeup artists are happy to take trans/CD clients. All the ones I know have regular clients. A few phone calls should be all you need to find one.

Anonymous

the-boudoir-los-angeles

The boudoir in Los Angeles has been closed.  I tried the website but it’s been shut down. I emailed the office in London, and they apologized and said they had to close it.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

The Boudoir closed well before the pandemic. AFAIK, Transformations By Gina is the only transformation service in LA. Pretty amazing considering how big LA is. That said, there are plenty of makeup artists that will work with girls like us. You just have to ask.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=414358]
      Thank you for the clarification! Once the pandemic ends in California, I’m think of looking for one of these artists?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?