Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Megan
      Lady

50yo married CD into dresses, slips, formal gowns, women’s business suits, longline bras, thigh highs and heels. Love dressing but its a fun/fetish thing, I have no plans to become a woman, live as one etc. I’m comfortable as a part time girl so I guess its a hobby 🙂

I’ve been dressing since I was about 12 years old, I think it was maybe 6th grade if I recall correctly. In those pre internet days I was all confused and figured that I must be the only one in the world doing that kind of thing, and it lead to a good deal of angst. When I hit college I read a bunch of books on crossdressing and transvestism, and that helped me realize I wasn’t the only one, but they were still pretty clinical looks at the whole thing. It wasn’t until the early 90’s and the old AOL dial up days that I realized there really were a lot more guys out there dressing than I realized!

I did the usual roller coaster of dress, buy clothes, and purge over the years and have gone through a few good purges. This last one lasted a good 5 years. Not that I didn’t dress at all during that time but I was mostly borrowing my wife’s clothes and wasn’t dressing fully. The itch came back strong though and I’ve rebuilt my own wardrobe, wigs, heels and everything else.

About 2 years ago I finally told my wife that I dressed. I was terrified to do so, and really didn’t know how she’d react. I feared what it would do to our marriage, but I was miserable and couldn’t hide it anymore. As it turns out, she is absolutely the strongest and most amazing woman I know! She’s been immensely supportive, more so than I deserve, and more so than I could ever ask her to be. It’s still a private thing for me, but at least now the most important person in my life knows, like she should have all along. I can’t even express how grateful I am to her and to have her in my life. For the first time in years I feel at peace, not having the burden of hiding this part of my life from her.

Welcome to CDH. It’s great that you came out to your wife, and even better that she is supportive. Not all women can handle it, as I well know. My last wife left me after I came out to her.
      I hope you get all your questions answered here. Sincerely Sophia

Hi Megan,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Megan,

Welcome to CDH. Wow, to feel free to be yourself must be wonderful. Amazing that you have such a strong and supportive wife.

I have just arrived at CDH, just over a week ago and everone her is super friendly and supportive.

Speak soon

Charlotte xxx

Anonymous

Hi Megan,
      my SO discovered Roxie last week!!! 100% supporting…

Yes the relief, no stress no more lies!!!

Roxie.

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Congratulations Roxanne, its was a big step and I’m happy for you. Your relationship will certainly become much better.   🧡

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Megan,  opening up to my wife was the most difficult thing I’ve have ever. And with her support our relationship has never been stronger. And certainly a wonderful twist in our marriage. Much of what you have said I can relate with and since joining Cdh its been a beautiful journey. Meeting many like myself and developing friendships I find this place certainly makes us I feel a good about ourselves. So much information on everything to help guide us through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Happy to welcome you and the best to you on your journey forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi All.
        My SO has just seen me fully dressed and says I am quite pretty but will need make up…

Maybe our next trip to the shops!! It is sooo exciting!!

Roxie.

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

Makeup  ” oh yes” I’m still learning but have received many tips from my wonderful wife. It’s getting better but it’s a work in progress and one I’m always looking forward to improve.  I do have fun picking out from so many products,,, “honey what would you suggest”   Lol….   a bit of advice always listen to the experts ….🌷

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Megan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Megan, welcome to the CDH family. I remember the old dial up internet. That noice it used to make when connecting. Feel free to let your hair down here honey. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Tish

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Megan! Glad to have you as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help and offer support. Congrats on having a supportive SO. That is a definite blessing that should never be taken for granted. Have fun!

Welcome Megan!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?